Cunt

Cunt

Do you want to move to the United States of America?

Other urls found in this thread:

thezebra.com/
freedominthe50states.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>flag
>nah!

No, I want to visit though and maybe do a foreign semester

eh I guess
not my first choice.

I would prefer a workcamp in North-Korea

>visiting
yes
>living
no
I don't wanna go bankrupt because of American's healthcare system.

Maybe in 1980/1990, during the peak of America

but now the US is 70% hispanic and 30% black

yes. My father lived in the states for a while.
I'm thinking of Texas, but I hate the heat so I don't think I can manage. I like New York too, but it's much too expensive. I'm leaning towards chicago, though in reality I think I'll get in minneapolis

nah
maybe visit

Well of course, Best Korea is the greatest country in the Universe all thanks to glorious leader.

Pic related, average Korean residence

I want to get out of the United States of America.

I want your first and second amendments to move here.

Though I'd get rich a lot faster over there because I work in tech...

This is a distress signal from the underground nuclear bomb shelterin downtown Philadelphia.

Communist vampire zombies have overrun the city and have surrounded the shelterbunker.

Please respond and give me {You}s if you are a non-infected surviving human bean.

Move to Cali. It's basically a part of Mexico anyway at this point.

I really want to visit Utah and NV one day, Vegas looks fun. Not sure about living though, maybe if it's possible to find a cheap one bedroom apt and a night security part-time job somewhere. who knows

Nah, I'm fine where I'm at.

but u lost

Shhhhh don't tell them. They'll get triggered if you even imply so.

Too bad Seattle's main building is just a plagiarized version of the Stratosphere.

When the rest of the country balkanizes and collapses, the South will still be there.

YES PLEASE LET ME IN.

Although I have some questions I need awnsered before I can go.
For example;

Whenever I tell my parents or friends that I'd like to move to the US they tell me; "theres no healthcare dude. your life is over if you get sick".

That's a fucking meme, right?
Here in Holland you just pay like 80-150 euros a month for healthcare insurance.
Depending on which insurance you pick, any bills over about ~300 euros are covered.

They have that shit in America too right? Where did this meme come from?

>That's a fucking meme, right?
Yes. Do Euros actually think that we just throw people onto the streets to die if they get sick?

My parents and the rest of the family say you're totally fucked if you get cancer or lose an arm in a car accident or something like that.

Also I've seen videos/newsreports like "our son has a condition and we need 150k for the operation please donate".

Don't health insurances cover that kinda shit? I've never heard of any dutch families with medical bills like that.

Here it's like; you pay the ~100 euros a month for the insurance and you're fine.

Also, when unemployed because of medical conditions you have the right to receive benefit/welfare whatever you call it. How does that go in America?

tell me what else definitely won't happen?

iirc when obama wanted the government to support their healthcare system to lessen their healthcare bills they called him communist and were strongly against

Good health insurance is expensive here. Their is a type of insurance for very poor/unemployed people, but it's not very good.

Usually if your insurance doesn't cover a medical procedure you need, you will get it done anyways and be left with the debt to pay off later.

So a lot of cancer survivors are left crippled in debt. Fun stuff :DDD

>you're totally fucked if you get cancer
Depends on the insurance plan. A good portion of them cover treatments and surgeries, but not all. You usually only go bankrupt due to cancer if you chose not to pay for a plan that will cover the treatments and most people are willing to accept that risk to save money

>"our son has a condition and we need 150k for the operation please donate".
These are usually meme conditions and again people go bankrupt because they chose not to have coverage

>How does that go in America?
You can get disability benefits which is what my dad has. It's not very comfortable but you can potentially live on it + other associated benefit programs. Most people will just chose to work from home

Fuck off, people were pissed at him because he lied about people being able to keep their doctors and pre-existing plans. It canceled people's insurance plans that didn't conform to one of Obongocare's 20,000 pages of regulations.

That sounds horrible. But with the 'good health insurance' you mentioned, would that still happen?

Also, can you give me an example of how much a good health insurance would cost please? This really interests me.

Nah.

People would probably hate on me a lot

You can come stay with me in Chicago desu :3

>Also, can you give me an example of how much a good health insurance would cost please?
You get decent to good health insurance program if you work for a company and you can get supplementary insurance if you chose to

I'm not sure exactly how much it costs

They won't so long as you don't act like a nigger

Thanks for the reply user.

How much do you think the good insurance plans will cost you monthly?

Not about acting, but looks.

Like that fat women who thought two BRs were terrorists.

Yes, what other burger said, most people get "good" insurance through their job, and it needs to be a full time job with a good company.

For example when I was a kid my family didn't have dental insurance so I didn't go to the dentist as much as I was supposed to, luckily I have good teeth.

I don't know prices either. Insurance here is complicated, I don't fully understand Obama-care even and I work in health-care.

Chile
Hell no

I want to live in Cali or NYC some years. But living forever in the US - I don't think so.

the problem is kinda that im self employed.

i really need numbers

>How much do you think the good insurance plans will cost you monthly?
For basic shit it won't cost anything so long as you work for a decent company(which you probably will be). Even if you don't want to work for a company, a basic plan shouldn't cost an exorbitant amount of money

For supplementary insurance(for cancer and meme diseases) it will cost a pretty large amount for a great plan, but you'll likely be earning(and keeping) a lot more money than you would be in Europe. I'm not sure how much it would be exactly, but it will be manageable

Sorry I can't provide you with hard figures, but I don't really have to deal with that stuff all that often

>definitely won't happen

Russia
Yes but I can't. I'm too white and intelligent for America.

I just got back from barcelona and I'd take up stripping if it meant I could make enough money to go back and live there for at least 5 years

The South wouldn't remain whole, We'd split up among between the Atlantic states and Texas

R-rude

Flag

I'd rather die

Ok thank you very much user.

>im self employed.
What do you do

The states themselves usually have some sort of insurance program that they provide

There's also Obongocare, but that won't cover a lot of stuff

Your country fucking smells. I mean that in the most litteral sense.
Your people are unintelligent and above all very rude. Most don't even speak English, lmfao.

Enjoy your terrorist attacks, fucking cucks. You deserve it.

Pls no bully

>flag
>no, but I'd really like to visit it. I'd rather stay in my current hometown.

No, just visit

I just started providing IT services at home. (email trouble, wifi trouble, speeding up pc's, all that stuff)

I also get hired by a big cable company to install internet and television for new customers at their homes.

Amsterdam is litteraly known around the world for hookers and drugs.
The place reeks of piss everywhere you go, it's disgusting. The people are scum of the earth tier.

How can you enjoy it there?

This is a picture of Utrecht... Perhaps I should have said it. Utrecht has no hookers, just students.

fleg

Yeah its nice, everybody is quite friendly (mostly) and your scenery and parks are crazy. European landscape has nothing on murican parks n shit

Texas is dry heat though. Humid heat is the type that is hell. Chicago is good though. Lots of eastern europeans there for you and it sometimes gets quite cold.

Go suck american cocks somewhere else, you're mastery over english will permit you to articulate while having your mouth full of burgersemen i'm sure

>Texas is dry heat though
Fucking no

>I just started providing IT services at home.
Oh, nice

Honestly though, if you're this worried about the health costs you would probably be better off staying in the Netherlands or moving to some other Euro country

>Texas
>South
Good meme.

>you'll bever be American
my heart is bleeding

Pretty sure you can count it against your business income for taxes IIRC whatever it costs

>muh Mexicans
>muh cowboys
End yourself you memelord

Eh probably not. I've been there quite a few times now, and I think it would be best to just visit. But it's not horrible.

The idea of being a foreigner from an unknown land and living in a multi-ethnic environment (without the multikulti coming to Croatia) is appealing to me. It would also be fun to annoy and provoke politically correct people.

Chicago is pretty decently humid, and Air Conditioning is virtually mandatory during the summer, although so it is for all of the US. But there are indeed a lot of Eastern Europeans from the late 1980s/early 1990s.

yes. Iowa or Arkansas to be specific.

Oh no I'm not worried. I'm healthy, have good teeth, etc.

I just wanted to know if the extra money I can make in the US, compared to these horrible wages in the Netherlands, isn't going to be lost to healthcare.

Everything in the US seems so much better, I'm guessing there's a catch to all of this.

Cars for example, oh my god.
I drive an old, slow BMW 316i from 2000. (105hp 4cylinder...)
It costs me 90 dollars per month for insurance,
68 dollars per month for road tax,

so if I don't drive it, this thing costs me 158 dollars per month.
What could that buy me in America?

and gas is 1.58 dollars per liter. That's 5.97 dollars per gallon!

Bayern
Yes if i find a good Job

Probably so, but not now

fuck off chicago is full

>or Arkansas
Why though, we're poor as fuck

>I just wanted to know if the extra money I can make in the US, compared to these horrible wages in the Netherlands, isn't going to be lost to healthcare.
It won't be unless you have some meme disease in which case it doesn't really matter because you'll be dead.

If you're going to try to remain self employed you'll have to shop around for insurance but you'll still have more money than you would in the Netherlands because our taxes are relatively low and everything here is relatively cheap

You'll have to make the shift from public transportation to cars though, so maybe that will take some getting used to, as will switching from metric to imperial. You might be spending more on car insurance, but that depends on you

>That's 5.97 dollars per gallon!
It's around 2.20 where I am though

No, but visit for sure.

I think it's hilarious that yuros actually think media hysteria is reality. If you have health insurance, America has the best healthcare in the world.

It depends what kind of coverage you want. The site doesn't list 316i for some reason but anyway the price should be close to pic related:
thezebra.com/
You can change coverage and car info

And gas is around $2.20 here in Chicago

>2.20
1.75 here.

>not wanting the south side to become gentrified so we lose the deserved chiraq reputation

Do you live right on top of a shale field

>The site doesn't list 316i
Only lists 3 series, but I think you can go more in detail later in the process

Here's a list of the 50 states by freedom according to Cato:

freedominthe50states.org/

>Almost a million down from our peak population
>full

Your car insurance might be slightly more expensive but that depends on how much coverage you want. No road tax. And gas is a lot cheaper here. People will like you since you're a foreigner, especially European.

And despite the memes, the is a reason the American Dream exists. You have more freedom with how you choose to spend your money here. If you want to move here, you should follow your dreams. But don't go showing your foreskin to everyone.

Flag
Not until I get my degree, and then only if I can live in a relatively safe area where I can have a cool job that interests me.

Hungary. Thanks but no fanks

>and then only if I can live in a relatively safe area where I can have a cool job that interests me.
Go anywhere but the cities

>63% white
lolno

>Australia
>80% chink

Northwest AR is God's country from what I've seen.

Yes, after I finish my degree. You made my country inhabitable, so I'll enjoy living in your country in a white collar job and spreading my Puerto Rican seed. I'm curious about Washington

I don't have a foreskin anymore bro.
It was a medical thing though.

>inhabitable
Uninhabitable?

Washington is full, fuck off to New York with the rest of the Puerrrrrrrrrrto Rrrrrrrrrrricans

The Ozarks are pretty based, I'm going to university there

7% actually

>USA
>13% blacks
>17% hispanics

Literally nothing wrong with that

>US is a beacon of tolerance and compassion that allows all races to participate in the American dream
>Meanwhile there is an official body in Australia that prevents innocent refugees from entering the country because apparently Australia is """""full""""
Who's really the winner here?

>proud of their shitty non-white country
>c****
>*u***
>**c**
>***k*
>****s

>proud of his shitty RACIST country
I bet you're a white male that unknowingly benefits from non-white immigration too

>fuck off to New York
Nah I'll pass, you're being cucked by Hispanics more and more each year and there's nothing you can do, greeeingowwww

>shartinmart can't handle the bantz
calm down m8

>bantz
It's bullying pure and simple

I want an apology

Why would you make this gay thread? Why would anyone? Fuck off you pussy.

>I want an apology
show us ya dick first faggot

L-lewd

What's wrong?