retarded normalfag

Post smugs

2hus better be allowed

posting a bunch on /c/, feel free to contribute there

>men
retarded fagfag

>the first thing he thinks about is men and not girls
anime makes you gay

whats the Sup Forums anime of the season?

Probably Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou, but there have been serveral series this season that I've really liked.

Personally, I'm really into Just Because and Net-juu no Susume

trash

its the most relaxing anime of the year honestly, i thoroughly enjoy it
just because is good, didnt watch net-juu yet though

i like imouto sae ireba ii, umaru, blend s, shoujo shuumatsu ryokou, and also enjoying YuYuYu and two car

>read something about wowana.me on there
>open it
>click on the my_files link
>look through the files random
>folder unsorted
I won't click on the first few folders in there. This shit needs to be reported.

>no https

Why are weebs and nips so incapable?

You have to realize that this site was created originally so that anime friends of moot could discuss stuff, and they created the different boards as a way of categorizing the discussion.

Anime discussion should not be in Sup Forums. Posting anime images is completely fine though, so long as you aren't breaking another of the rules, like avatarfagging.
The same way no one complains if any other non-Sup Forums image gets posted along with someone's comment, no one should complain about anime images being posted.

This thread, however, is fucking shit and off topic. Report the shit out of it.

Was, sadly normalfags are the majority now. I wish we could just make them disappear.

it's all legal, dumbass. the names are to trigger normalfags like you

im gonna add letsencrypt cert to it once i figure it out. so far ive just been using self signed but i realise thats a mistake

Good, on both points.

I have no interest in your weebism one way or the other but not using HTTPS and trying to sell something to people is shit.

>Kekkai Sensen & Beyond

It's not even the anime it's just the outro, the outro is sexy af.

yeah i literally just made the site today lol

To that end I'm more impressed that anime dot website was available. Nice meme.

probably cus neets here couldnt afford it, would be my guess

It's shit. You're selling people something that they could easily set up themselves with minimal brainpower for the microscopic monthly cost of a VPS.
>ZNC
Literally one config file
>shell
wow you get a shell to share a box with a bunch of other gay nerds on the Internet
>web hosting
nigga just like turn on nginx. boom you're hosting the web
>XMPP account
Prosody is the easiest thing that I have ever configured.Excited to watch you troubleshoot your inevitable broken S2S pipes though.
Honestly I don't see why you'd expect people to pay for this. They could just get their own server for less than $10 a month and literally read tutorials on the Internet for free. In fact, I'd reckon that the experience using your service would probably be worse than self-hosting because if one faggot who's paying you gets the server blacklisted, everyone is fucked.
>I'll let people do their own domains
IP blacklisting is a real thing, opal
also
>email me for pricing
that's some deceptive bullshit. When does the handrubbing start?

ZNC/E-mail/XMPP is mainly for the novelty reverse DNS, shell and web hosting are just extra and nice to have. quit being autistic lol, people pay for stupider shit like irccloud

>that's some deceptive bullshit. When does the handrubbing start?
i literally just made this site today and slapped the minimum amount of text on there, how big of a stick do you have up your ass right now

fyi price is probably going to be like $5/$10 a month so its even cheaper than irccloud

if you don't like it don't use it, i don't see the issue here

>Nice meme.

nicememe.website

>not niceme.me

Kill yourself you pathetic weeaboo faggot.

>opal
Yeah, I wouldn't trust some underage skiddie who enjoys spamming IRC networks when sysops aren't looking with my data.

ok

see >if you don't like it don't use it, i don't see the issue here
nice angst though :)

>he's actively promoting his honeypot on Sup Forums
embarrassing

Reminder that Ruby is our Sup Forumsirl now, not Maki.

Sup Forumsanbaruby!

i'm a competent web host believe it or not, but like i said i dont care if you dont want to use it

Quality thread.