/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

musicfags are still scum
>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker shitposting by providing newfags with opportunities for not getting marked and banned, by recognizing technical competence and tracker drama through LARPing and by advancing the interests of its members.

Old thread →

>Have a question?
>FAQ pastebin.com/hrXxMHs9 (embed)
>WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.(312cuck lurking in the bushes trigger happy for the ban)
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or beg for invites like a little bitch.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and then RIP

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=red interview
reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/7fk2jt/where_to_find_cam_rips/dqcg81l/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is /ptg/ dead?

second for apollo donation scams

I really hope so.

Fuck you

What's the best way to get invites if you don't have friends?

Recruitment.

Take the interview at RED, get to PU and go from there.

Hopefully.
>path to rutracker?
>tfw seedcucks stealing muh buffer
>recs out PYRAMIDING BOYS
>DAE pooloo is poo and loo
>redpill me on private trackers
>look how little life I have plebs
>based redditoli is based
>CUHMPLEKS ANIMU
>sent :^)
>is mongolia-xxx-torrents still cabal, guyse?
>neeon sagg of sheed :-DDD
>HDB recruitment on gay-torrents.ru hurry up xD
>tfw can't get utorrent to work on linux
>PTP is curry pajeets
>40PB download on IPT invite me to H4H please
>woah woah woah what happened to whatcd?
>using le shmooly with le cucumber nose
>CUUHMPLEEX AYYNIMOO
>chipmunk.jpg
The world would be a much better place if 80% of /ptg/ regulars died.

>60 tokens

wtf am I supposed to do, I haven't listened to most of the stuff I downloaded with the last 80 tokens.

I know but the buffer I've amassed though.

Got any links?

lmgtfy.com/?q=red interview

Are there any private trackers that exclusively upload remuxes that don't require invites?

Just get an invite to a non-curry tracker, Pajeet.

How do I do that?

Recruitment.

Take the interview at RED, get to PU and go from there.

But I'm not interested in music

I don't give a fuck what you're interested in.

Then why bother replying you fucking faggot?

Because it answers your question.

Suggesting a tracker for music isn't an answer to "Are there any private trackers that exclusively upload remuxes that don't require invites?"

No, you asked, "Are there any private trackers that exclusively upload remuxes that don't require invites?".

I said, "Just get an invite to a non-curry tracker, Pajeet.".

You said, "How do I do that?".

I said, "Recruitment.

Take the interview at RED, get to PU and go from there.".

Maybe you're a n00bfag but in the invite forums in RED as a PU, you'll get access to the trackers you want.

i was a ptg regular for a very looooong time, my peak was around drizzywap's "Fuck WHAT.CD" era. what happened to him? im just curious

fuck off you cunt

>yfw you realise zed died in a car crash back in June and his contributions to the site went from 0 to 0

>yfw he has no face

day 3 of RED birthday and I've got 50 tokens to use PLEASE give me them recommendations boys kudasai
NO shit music
NO 2017 chart toppers

>private trackers
>don't require invites
lold

What is zed

Should I apply for RED? I don't want to get an account and then realise there's no obscure metal music. My friend had a what.cd account ages ago and was ready to invite me but because I couldn't find any smaller metal bands there I declined.

But now things are different, is RED better than Metal Tracker? MT has a lot of MP3 files, I'm looking for FLAC and I have a couple of FLAC torrents that likely don't exist yet. MT's autistic russian moderation keeps declining them for reasons they cannot articulate so I'd just like to take my shit elsewhere.

It's really frustrating to deal with Russian trackers because they don't know English. This one mook just declines everything and when I ask about it I get "read ruls". Yeah, read rules, okay. I do that, comprehend everything and copy the format 1:1 from a recently passed discography. Gets declined again, I ask why, knowing fully it's okay because I've released over 20 torrents before and this time I get a reply in cyrillic...

You kind of see why I want out, right?

Why do you ask ptg for music recommendations? Just check collages and similar artists.

I want recommendations from likeminded people not from REDditors. I already snatched everything that interests me from the various Sup Forums collages and recs lists

>only 60 tokens
Why is RED such a shithole

What does the IP in IPTorrents stand for?

I pay (for)

indian poo

hi friends

>bibliotik.me (2)

stop posting the same screengrab in every /ptg/ thread, kys fag.

Post a couple of these obscure bands and I'll tell you if they're on red or not.

this is a new one that I literally just took

No need to... It's there.

>tfw 1GB away from PU

IPTorrents
>phonetically:
>I PEE TORRENTS

>tfw i finally reached member on red after 3 months

Gotta engage in the recs pyramid scheme my man

You should see the doctor about that

the pyramid scheme can suck my pussy

>inb4 herbalife

pleb list

Yeah, after I join, search for a band it gets flagged and some autistic mod bans me from RED and cabal trackers for posting here.

If you think about how stupid this is, it makes you question are private trackers worth it? Is autism really protecting private trackers from getting ruined, or is it likely to deter members who just have one dumb question but would be an asset to the tracker...

Could always be that you would be legit ready to help me, but maybe I could've phrased my words better. Maybe I was asking if RED has any obscure extreme metal or not...

reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/7fk2jt/where_to_find_cam_rips/dqcg81l/

Is 312c /ourguy/?

I've been out of the tracker game for a year now, I think all my accounts have been disabled. What are the best Music / TV / Movies / Games tracker available for me to climb the pyramid on? For games I don't need new shit I want to play old computer games from when I was a kid.

>reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/7fk2jt/where_to_find_cam_rips/dqcg81l/

Too bad he has enternal cuck status

You're being real paranoid here. I don't know what you consider "obscure", but for example they do have albums from Intestine Baalism in flac, although they're missing Banquet in the Darkness.
Funnily enough, all three are on rutracker.

RED will get you to the top of the pyramid.

What is RED? Back when I quit W.CD just died.

>some autistic mod bans me from RED and cabal trackers for posting here
>being autistic to the point you take the /marked/ meme seriously
Nobody will ban you. A good portion of Red is blatantly and overtly Sup Forums users, you hopeless nutcase. Unless you actually invite people from here no one will ever give a shit.

>I think all my accounts have been disabled
ask irc to enable

Can't play me.

Wait, so they made an already easy tracker even easier by adding bonus points? How's that a good thing? Bonus points might have been relevant 1 year ago when the suggestion was approved by staff, but after all the freeleech has long since tanked the economy, this is like offering people who have gorged themselves on an all-you-can-eat buffet, free desserts.

This is the final nail-in-the-coffin for the already appalling levels of retention and failing request system.

Also, staff took 1 year to implement bonus points but 1 week to come up with a rich tapestry of donation options. After all the shady business over at APL and the long and frequent staff silences, those guys will never get a single penny out of me.

This.

Just look at the pajeet pool ptp has become.

I am not saying I am FOR this idea But 10 USD means 1 FL token. SO I am pretty sure people will not donate just for these over-priced FL tokens which can be earned for free.

are there actually trackers that do recruit on MaM? Im vip there but in their forums there seems to be nothing

I can't join red because I fucked up the interview, are there any path that I should follow without knowing anyone?

>poltards on progress team
>IRC littered with chan lingo
>kyle literally made it to ptp
Whatever floats your autism raft.

....go to the "Other Trackers" section of the forum you dunce

u wot m8?

Take another interview, duh.

BTFO

fuck Im retarded, ty

What color dunce would you say he is?

actually Im retarded because during the interview I had my phone browsing red so I've been banned

I'm kinda glad the interview isn't a given.

so what's the path from mam?

reset your ip address

MAM -> MTV -> OT -> GGn -> AHD/RED/PTP

What is this RED that people are talking about now? Is this actually a good tracker? I am this guy

Last think I remember was WCD shut down, Apollo and PTH popped up, then I quit.

RED is PTH renamed.

RED is nickname for Apollo. It emerged supreme as the leading music tracker and stepping stone to the elites. There's a lot of bitterness from PTH fanboys who got left behind, much like

this.
It sounds stupid but it's legit

this.
It sounds stupid but it's legit

fuck the road is long till kg

>tfw im going backwards

what about apl, what trackers do recruit there?

Path to HDB from PTP/BTN/AHD ?????

AHD King

The nu-Cabal trackers - Blutopia, Avistaz network, Desi, Alpha Ratio

Question about covering yourself using private trackers. Do people here often have an email dedicated to the trackers they're on? What VPNs do you guys recommend?

Yes I use a dedicated tracker email. For VPN I use NordVPN but just because the servers they allow P2P on are close to me.

Internet protocol

>not a single piece of complex media
A shame

i just use a proton for my trackers. good enough

IPT is the best private tracker i've used, it has all the things i need, but i heard a lot of bad stuff about donations. Now it's christmas time and they're having a lottery with a $5 ticket entry. I am seriously considering donating because there's like 60 rly good prizes, but i'm also woried about the stuff i've heard (think you guys know what i'm talking about because it has been talked about on this sub)...

you have to go back

It's maniac, not king.

>PrivateHD finally allowing foreign movies
>the dumpster fire of CinemaZ can finally die a peaceful death
Feels great man.

so whats the best path if you can't enter RED or is it possible to reset IP? I mean what are the chances they get me

half of those memes are mine btw

no it's not neon

wait a week or two, don't interview on the same day, reset your IP and don't use the name or e-mail you used this time
and for fucks sake DON'T have the interview prep site open on anything,,, use the Sup Forums interview cheat sheet

>use the Sup Forums interview cheat sheet

easiest way to get marked

It literally is, pajeet.