Emulation and Retro stuff

What is Sup Forums's goto device for emulation?
What do you use to run all your retro software on - you are not using the original hardware, do you?

How fat are you and do you have any obesity diseases like high blood pressure and clogged arteries yet?

Also: Is playing Mario in widescreen degenerate?

Answer my question you fat piece of shit.

Actually, im skeletor

I highly doubt that.

explain

Your reaction image explains it all. I'm right aren't I? You probably have enough high blood pressure to shoot a bullet, don't you?

I do that on mine so I guess we're both degenerates

degenerate has spoken

Do you play snes games on a keyboard?

Yes. I have an xbox and a chink snes controller, but i find the keyboard more comfortable.

Usually emulate on my pc with an Xbox controller or else on my n3ds. I do have a snes though I don't have many games for it.

Check-a-roonie degenerate

I just made a RetroPie, got the full rom sets for all consoles 16 bit and older, and some Bluetooth 8bitdo controllers

Depends what we are emulating.
Wii for most things on a RGB / PAL60 Trinitron.

>you are not using the original hardware, do you?
Anything microcomputer related i.e. PC, Amiga, Macintosh, etc - original hardware
Sony consoles, latter Nintendo (Wii with backwards GC) and Xbox - original hardware
Nintendo (including N64), Sega consoles with other 8-bit and 16-bits (i.e. PC Engine, Neo Geo) - emulation

>PrincessPeachfucker69
Nice one.

That's horrible

No playing it on a PSP is.
The SNES emulation is pure shit.

RetroPie on a raspberry pi 3 is pretty comfy. Only wish is that it could run 64 games smoothly

Sounds like you are the fatty projecting your inferiority complex and self loathing onto a fellow hungry skeleton. Perhaps you should learn some self control and stop feeding your fat face with suffering while innocent children starve in 3rd world factories strapped to exercise bicycles peddling furiously to generate electricity for your lard ass to store your pizza bagels in the fridge. We skinny. We out here.

nice quints

I'm gonna get a new laptop with these preferences in mind: not too expensive, decent battery life, 14" or less, good keyboard and being able to run emulated Super Smash Bros Brawl at stable 60fps. Pic related seems to suit my needs nicely. Thoughts?

>he hasnt made an arcade machine yet

ignore the retarded l,r placement i was in an exam and it was a last minute choice to have the letter ingravings

if you are gonna get a newthinkpad grab the yoga 460 i got one with i7 and 256gb ssd on ebay still under warranty. being able to use it is a tablet it great especially for drawing