Not living in one of these cities

>not living in one of these cities

What's your excuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fgcyf11Lgao
buzzfeed.com/jemimaskelley/hahahahhahahahaahah-fml?utm_term=.nbz54K5yM#.rwAe3BeNm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangkok
media.heraldsun.com.au/files/liveability.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because Wien is FULL (FULL) of turks

>living in a city

I like Vienna. But it's hardly the most livable city in Europe lol.

I mean, you're probably better off living in a random suburb village in west europe than there.

>australia
no thanks i don't want skin cancer
>canada
>finland
too cold
>vienna
>switzerland
i don't speak german

i prefer to just stay in san diego

>I don't want skin cancer
>I prefer to just stay in San Diego

Melbourne, Sydney, and Adelaide are all at a higher latitude than San Diego, but okay

trips(3) confirmed. Americans are stupid af tb.h

how amerifat became superpower I dont know

its a similar hot lattitude as straya, learn geography dammit

I'd totally move to one of the Canadian cities listed

I'd totally move to one of the Australian cities listed

>living in one of those top cities. Curious how much worse can it be compared to my pricey ass city.
I see myself being in europe, then super hot and dangerous straya though love the sun.
kiwi land I figure get board quickly on an isolated island no one cares about aside from rugby.
vienna it is

How your parents got citizenship is a decent question, too

youtube.com/watch?v=fgcyf11Lgao
Only total autist can live in Finland

Toronto is a terrible place DO NOT COME HERE
TORONTO SHOULD BE NUKED
REE

I actually lived in Vancouver for uni. It's a great town if you're independently wealthy, as wages are low and land prices are astronomically high. Decided to move back to my hometown because I can actually make money here.

>Calgary

What the fuck?

>Only total autist can live in Finland

and yet you guys tell me to not move there

It's pretty comfy as long as you aren't a poorfag tbqh

Vienna is beautiful but it isn't as perfect as it is depicted by the media.

>all those canadian cities
Everyone i know that has been in Canada always says the same, that country slowly but surely kills you in the inside. People that complain about Russia being depressive don't know shit about Canada.

>so many Auscities despite skin cancer and the fact that every living thing on that land is venomous and ready to kill you

This

>living in a city

>Toronto

isn't it full of muslims these days?

Because I don't want treated like second class citizen in there.

>What's your excuse?
I'm white

>vancouver

the bait is set

> Sydney
> Auckland
Something tells me that housing affordability wasn't much of a factor...

Pic related is what a million dollars gets you in the CBD

buzzfeed.com/jemimaskelley/hahahahhahahahaahah-fml?utm_term=.nbz54K5yM#.rwAe3BeNm

The entire city is a bunch of poorfags now that they're all unemployed

typical ameristupid answer

the lowest eastern russian areas are at the same latitude than some very livable countries, why isnt it developed? theyre near important chinese cities and japan

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.TORONTO??????????

Are you fucking serious? My extended family lives there. What a fucking shithole.

>new world order rankings

what is this terrible list, math dosen't determine comfy well

The ones where the transiberian passes through are developed.

why is he wearin my grandmas couch

Auckland is okay but I prefer Nelson. It's small but the food is good and it's surrounded by some of the nicest scenery in New Zealand.

Nice relaxed vibe. Beach suburb in the middle of the city. Nice farmers market on the weekends etc.

I want to move to Australian city more than anything....(even 2-D waifus coming to life)

But Aussies always say, "F*** off, we're full."

I think they are hiding something....

Because vancouver is expensive as fuck and has the worst traffic ever, it's fucking insane that any would subject themselves to such a miserable life. Calgary isn't much better, it might be cheaper than Vancouver but the place has the worst weather in the world. I rather just live in a smaller city a couple hours outside of Vancouver and make roughly the same amount of money minus about 5k a year because it's cheaper to live in and way less stressful when it comes to traffic and the weather is infinitely better than Calgary because it's never really that cold.

firstly it's about railroads and stuff, a lot of places there are not connected to transsiberian rail rad, also the russian far east is anomalously cold because reasons (cold streams etc), parts of it are at the latitude of france and italy but 25c is considered a hot day there

>vancouver
>cold

Fucking lmao

>livability
For jews yeah

>Auckland is okay

Get back on the plane Zhang

You said this you didn't have to repeat it.
also this
>living in a city

>California
>America

Have you ever even been to Canada lad? It doesn't have the same "colour" and "character" as a Latin city but there's tonnes to do, great infrastructure, friendly people.

It has its flaws but it's definitely better than Toronto or Calgary.

Again, Vancouver isn't perfect. It's expensive, but if you can afford to live here, even in the "shitty " neighbourhoods, it's fantastic. If you think Van traffic is bad, try living literally anywhere south.

>Vancouver
>Liveable

Maybe if you are a millionaire

>Toronto
>Liveable

Maybe if you are a faggot

Montreal, Ottawa and Calgary are the GOAT cities of Canada.

Vancouver is just expensive everything and the weather is very overrated. Your commute is at least 1-2 hours every day

I live in a far better city.

I moved from Perth to Melbourne a while ago funnily enough.

Commute to and from where? I'll agree that everything is expensive, though the only things I've noticed are huge jumps are milk and rent.

Disagree about weather, the only bad thing is that it doesn't snow in the winter. Beautiful hot summers, fresh green Springs, moodycomfy rainy falls, what's not to love?

Commute to and from the city where all the fucking jobs are. The sky train is also a pile of shit in the morning and after work

Because I'm not a fag and actually likes some excitement and challenges, living in a perfect city would br boring.

Wow all Asian except the swiss.

I say the same for Japan

Latitude != climate

What do you mean?

i do.

What constitutes "livability"?

""""""""""""""""City"""""""""""""""""""

I live in the most livable city in the US, Pittsburgh. It feels fucking great.

it's unbelievable how easy the girls are there

Large groups of people give me panic attacks.

Pretty hard find a large group in a town of 300 people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangkok

>It is named the most visited city in MasterCard's Global Destination Cities Index, and was named "World's Best City" for four consecutive years by Travel + Leisure magazine.

>most visited city
I wonder why

Because it's the world's best city.

It's literally the second part of that sentence.

We're number one, but it feels like number poo

my dick agrees, my brain doesn't

Skin cancer is only prevalent if you lived far out in the centre or north, all else is decent and cool...but who cares, i don't want you here

I live in #1 and hate it lol

not that user - the problem is there is an ozone hole right above a large portion of australia. not sure if melbourne falls under that though

Which suburb?

looks like most of them are a chinkhole

I like these comics

Where can I get more of them?

I like how those three cities are all expensive overrated shitholes

Me too

3011 here

Probably moving to Auckland, T.B.H.

are maori really as bad as I've been led to believe?

melbourne is actually good though, why do you hate it?

t.geelongian

>What's your excuse?
They're shit.

>Footscray

My condolences.

>higher latitude
>what is ozone hole

Auckland is shit desu

>living

>move out of melbourne just before apex becomes a thing

Butthurt bönde being butthurt

>tfw the big drop in melbourne posters because their houses get robbed and phones stolen by big, black refugees and they can't complain for the fear of being labelled racist

pretty sure apex is more or less just a conspiracy created by news corp to sell more herald suns

doesn't Vancouver have a violent homeless problem?
t. Seattle lad

>abc does an investigation
>not even one image of a black cunt
>morning shows talk about it
>is it the ice? the drugs?

hehe

It's literally all the worst elements of Melbourne crammed together: feral bogans, obnoxious hipsters, extreme leftists and SJWs, Sudo gangs, clueless FOBs, screaming hobos, bath-salt snorting zombies, muzzies being radicalised by the degeneracy around them

In saying that it's constantly entertaining and I don't plan on moving

I occasionally catch the train to the city and see the outer area of it is complete shit. Lucky I live far west

> (OP)
Not nearly as bad as Seattle's homeless problem desu

>livability
kek

vienna is the only city on that list with even a shred of culture

How far? I used to live in Altona, occasionally head out to see senpai in Werribee

Hey, we pretend to be cowboys for a week every year in Calgary, that counts as culture right?

coming from an american this is so rich it gave me diabetes

Close, Wyndhamvale

media.heraldsun.com.au/files/liveability.pdf
What an interesting list. Reminder, Chicago and Cleveland are "more livable" than Seattle or Dublin.

I never said anything about America. But since you want to bring America into this, Chicago, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, New Orleans, Honolulu, and Los Angeles make any Ausfailian cities look like farms in Kansas.

you ever been here m8?

Because "livability" is a retarded metric that should only matter to African immigrants.

I'd much prefer living in Barcelona, Buenos Aires, or even fucking Istanbul than live in a soulless, monotonous "city" like fucking Calgary Canada.