ProtonMail is the best email service out there, by the time I'm writing this post

ProtonMail is the best email service out there, by the time I'm writing this post.

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

protonmail.com/security-details
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I fear the burden of proof is on you.

fastmail is better. saged

what do you mean?

how so?

Trusting 3rd party services...
Literally botnet tier

Kek

aliases

You should prove why what you said is true, not the other way around.

What a waste of perfectly good trips.

ok
>e2e encryption
>open source
>no logs of personal data
>hidden service available
>easy to use

you sure know how to prove your points

so they are better just because of that?

100%. what kind of fucking nerd uses a protonmail domain

What's with the three protonmail threads?

le reddit army brought them along with all the NN bullshit

If you say so...

I agree that the NN spam was shit, but the topic is still important to talk about

Asking this question again because no one answered in the last thread.

Help me understand the popularity in these German and Belgium hostess that claim security and privacy. Aren't they within the fourteen eyes?

also last time I checked they weren't shutting down accounts for differing poltiical opinions like protonmail
it's really not. it's selective recreational outrage and you fell for it

>le reddit army
Most are against the NN so was the Sup Forums, the another reddit army.

but it's not totally private mail service. It can intercept and read any messages you send or receive from other non-protonmail email servers.

Isn't this the case with every email?

not if you use PGP system. I think PM is pointless if everyone else don't use it.

They like to sell that they are totally private mail service, but they are really not due to that very reason.

>also last time I checked they weren't shutting down accounts for differing poltiical opinions like protonmail
Hm? When did that happen? I don't remember reading about this

It depends on their privacy policy, and how hard are the 14eyes rules forced against them, if you could send me links to those services I could try to help you

>selective recreational outrage
Care to explain? I can't see how protesting against repealing laws that prevent ISPs to intert a big fat cock in consumer's assholes is an outrage

>ProtonMail's zero access architecture means that your data is encrypted in a way that makes it inaccessible to us. Data is encrypted on the client side using an encryption key that we do not have access to. This means we don't have the technical ability to decrypt your messages, and as a result, we are unable to hand your data over to third parties.

Sauce: protonmail.com/security-details