Give me at least 3 (good) reasons why should I switch from Bash to Zsh

Give me at least 3 (good) reasons why should I switch from Bash to Zsh.

Other urls found in this thread:

symantec.com/connect/blogs/shellshock-all-you-need-know-about-bash-bug-vulnerability
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/IKnowMortalKombat
youtube.com/watch?v=cbB3iGRHtqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck I bursted out laughing, that picture is so fucking true. Retail jobs stronk.

I can't tell if this is or it is not a valid reason to switch to Zsh.

Zsh has some nice features but to me it is just an after thought. Not required. Try it and see if the changes matter to you. If not screw it. Some people also like Fish.

How much is the fish?

>tfw I'm almost 30 and I have a mcjob
Will it ever end?

The ride never ends

What did you say onee-chan? I-it's only a matter of time until I turn rich. Delete this.

Then why are you on Sup Forums? Let me guess. Gaymers.

1. you don't know anything or know few about linux and need to be spoon-fed your every step
2. babbys first console commands
3. .

1. You're a special snowflake.
2. You're a tryhard wannabe shell hipster.
3.You've been duped by the zsh shills.

>le "you need 2 b da epik hakzorz ritin on a turdminal on le leenuacks+ganuu or workin with pajeet for le ebik shit wage as an epik codemonky 2 be on Sup Forums" meme

Are you alright? You don't look OK.

Didn't know Sup Forums now only allows entry to corporate IT jobfags, sorry will leave immediately.

Yeah, time to pack your things and get the fuck off back to your transvestite anime desktop thread.

Didn't know you need to be a codemonkey to post on Sup Forums.

Want to be a fag? Switch to zsh.
Are you a pretentious cunt? Zsh is for you.
You know shit about shells but you like to pretend like you know? Get edgy points with zsh.

Holy shit I've really triggered you faggots so much? I'm really interested what a person who works the lowest of the low jobs can find interesting on Sup Forums. But I think I already know the answer. You are the consumerist assholes ruining this board. Phoneposters. AMD/Intel cunts.

I've been interested in how computers work since the age of 7, am now 29 and stuck in a shitty sales job that makes me wanna kill everyone around me and then myself. None of the IT companies in my local area wanted me, companies outside of my city want me to pay for my own move, and I have no money to move elsewhere.

So I'm fantasising about all the shit I want to do in tech while shitposting on Sup Forums instead.

Breddy sad. Is there no hope for you? I am not from the USA but can't you move to another state or big city in order to find a better job?

People way more intelligent that you end up in welfare or shit jobs because of autism, if you want to come out as an epik intelligent gentlesir you're kid of shooting yourself in the foot.
Go away normie.

>make dumb claim about gaymers, showing you're just an idiot who thinks you need to be holding some desk job to browse Sup Forums
>did I trigger you xd
Kill yourself
t. neet

>companies outside of my city want me to pay for my own move, and I have no money to move elsewhere
But this is how it works in the rest of the world unless you are really fucking good world class star. Saving money is impossible for you?

Jesus Christ! I'm really happy I'm not you guys. I cannot imagine how one must be fucked in the head to not be able to engage in even the most basic human interaction. It's beyond my comprehension. But you aren't probably that smart because human interaction is just a system. You can eventually learn to fake it to pretend it. Maybe you are just a failures and you use that 'autism' meme as you excuse. And that's a good thing. Weak must perish.

better completion support

Just do a mass shooting, fampie.

>uses !
>fedora tier post
>implies human interaction is a logically sound system and not set of unrelated non-written norms you can only learn through exposure
I'm lmaoing, just go back to redd*t.
If you think your job means something about you, you're the one who should perish and literally kill himself.

I don't know, I try but shit job pays shit money and bills eat right through it. I thought about letting it get worse before it gets better by moving into a trailer park or much shittier apartment or some shit to save on utilities, but I have this strong feeling that I'll be stuck there forever once that happens.

And still! I have a job, money, wife and children and you are an angry lonely job-hating virgin loser. Yet you claim you are so smart and the only disadvantage is that you are autistic and therefore the whole world is against you and it is an evil conspiration by so called "normies". Fuck you. Fuck all cunts like you. I hate niemands like you twice as much as ordinary normie because once I was also an "autist". But I've been working on myself. You are just in your comfortable zone probably still dependent on your parents even if you are 30 years old.

Can you just get the fuck back to facebook? It's already obvious that you don't belong here at this point.

Nice spergout, autist.

>calls out people working retail jobs for not belonging on Sup Forums
>turns out he's the normiest among normies

>replying to bait barely more subtle than ones by Sup Forums
I thought autists loved to flaunt their IQs and rationality uncucked by emotions

>not just taking free bait whenever you see it
Fuck off sociopath

You're in the place of freetards. If anything is free, we'll take it. Including free bait.

>implying the baiter let us see the source code of his bait
Enjoy reverse engineering "free" baits.

What you're referring to as "free",
is in fact, "free from charge", or as I've recently taken to calling it, "freeware, non-free".

look at all the NEETs choking on the wagie bait.

what's the matter guys, i thought you were happy?

Nobody here is happy.

triggering lazy poor people is a fun pasttime

Wizchan is the other way Mr. Failure. What exactly is the normie? And what's wrong with being one and I'm sorry but I haven't seen any rule which prevents so called normies from posting on Sup Forums. I think that you just try to make Sup Forums your safe space but this is not going to happen. Just because you know that you will commit suicide in next 6 months.

I've recently stopped being a NEET because my family needs the money.
I haven't been this miserable and desperate in a long time.
It's literally a promise that you'll be doing what you hate for the rest of your life and won't have the time for the things that kept you alive until now.

Autists, be glad that you have NEETbucks. Rotting freely inside your basement is much preferable to 9/5ing and being able to buy baubles and gadgets that you do not want.

>tfw my family needs money so I'll have to probably get a job by january
>no degree

Give it to me straight, it will be my first time working, how bad is gonna be?

You hate what you do? But I though this is technolo/g/y board. All threads are full of opinionated experts on C++, Haskell, Lisp, Java, Javascript, C# etc. How come you hate your job? Also I've gotten an impression most people on this board are educated experts on hardware also. Just look at the plenty of Intel vs. AMD threads full of erudite posts about processors and GPUs...
Let me guess. You've found out nobody with sane mind will pay you real money for your riced Gentoo/Arch wit i3 WM. You've been told yet you autistically screeched everytime. You deserve your abyss.

It's not gonna be bad because nobody is going to employ you. Ever.

Assuming that you're getting a job where you have to use your hands, stand for long periods, and walk around a lot, if you're not accustomed to doing physical activity, it will be very tough.

>9/5ing and being able to buy baubles and gadgets that you do not want.
>9/5ing and being able to buy baubles and gadgets that you do not want and have no time to use.
Fixed.
But yes, this user is very correct, I went back to school to postpone being a wagecuck for as long as possible.

Another parasite detected. I wonder what abominations like you are going to do when the social system will collapse. How can you even compete with real men? You'll be eaten alive you poor fuckers.

If you are a normie, you will be bored to tears and then some, will lose all that "child in you" ie. start the transformation into a grumpy and boring robot, but that's about it.

For me, it robbed me out of all my enjoyment of life. I didn't have much of it, now it's literally just the bad parts, of which I have plenty.

>tfw spain
The dark souls of employers
Honestly, my biggest concern is losing my free time, having no time at all left to enjoy things you are finally able to buy looks like something straight out of guantanamo torture bay.

This is why you work at McDinks.

Give me at least 3 (good) reasons why should I switch from Zsh back to Bash.

How do you spend your free time now?

>he thinks wagecuck skills will help him on a shtf situation
Cringe, it would me more likely some cod kiddie with trained reflexes puts a bullet in your head lmao.
What are you gonna do? Eat doughnuts and sit around in the office?

>wake up
>eat
>browse 4chinks
>procrastinate projects
>go to sleep
>repeat

or you can just save the vast majority of your income and retire within a decade
i'm getting paid very real money, and use i3wm at work. as a matter of fact, i think the creator of i3 works in my company.
i did the same, you will grow up eventually.
this is, in fact, a real issue. save hard for a while and buy your own freedom. also, most good companies in the industry heavily encourage contributing to open source.

>cod kiddie with trained reflexes puts a bullet in your head lmao
Is this really what you overweight autismal useless cunts tell yourselves why crying yourselves to sleep?

I got one of those boring jobs where you maintain software for corporations.
It's dull as fuck.

>I went back to school to postpone being a wagecuck for as long as possible
Same
I expected it to be terrible so I went back to get my MSc. Now I got the job and it sucks almost as much as I expected it to.
The only thing that sucks less is the social part, which I expected to be a nightmare, but is actually bearable.

>or you can just save the vast majority of your income and retire within a decade
I live in a third world shithole. Here we're getting paid in vodka and potatoes, but prices are comparable to ones in neighboring white countries such as Germany.

More mature tab completion.
Never had this problem because non-GNU projects have slightly more competent programmers: symantec.com/connect/blogs/shellshock-all-you-need-know-about-bash-bug-vulnerability

Don't listen to contrarian samefag hipsters like

>dood i manually set up readline because im fucking 1337, i didn't have any oh-my-zsh to download dood, fucking n00buntu users and arch babbies, gentoo+bash str0nkz0rz
>*quickly closes twelve "how to make bash work good" tabs in chrome*

way to derail the thread retard

slovakia?

then get a remote job or leave. my family left.

quit acting like there is no way out.

>some cod kiddie with trained reflexes puts a bullet in your head lmao

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/IKnowMortalKombat

I prefer ppsh.

Free.

>nobody gets the reference
This board is officially child infested.
youtube.com/watch?v=cbB3iGRHtqA

sorry I don't get your obscure music references, Sup Forumsfag.

>obscure
>Sup Forums
How fucking retarded are you? This thread is enough evidence for me to never visit this shithole again. ED is right. This is the single worst board on Sup Forums.

>This is the single worst board on Sup Forums.
Took you long enough.

You have to make it end.

Should've listened to ED then. Head on back there. Take your obscure hipster music references with you. Sorry that you didn't find another hipster that got the reference. You could've spent the rest of this shit thread circlejerking.

>not using dash for scripts and pdksh or Ion for interactive shell