Why would you need more than 32GB on your phone?

Why would you need more than 32GB on your phone?

Other urls found in this thread:

fossbytes.com/android-sd-card-internal-storage-adoptable-storage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Music

MicroSD

Stream it or use a MicroSD card

>Why would you need more storage?
>here's a reason
>No that reason doesn't count.
Sup Forums

games take up space and so do updates

>Music
>games that use 9999gb in downloaded data/ROMs if you're a gaymer
>Images/Videos
>Downloads
>Containers if you use your phone as a flash drive

Yes it does because you can leave the 32GB of internal space for the OS and apps while using a MicroSD card for everything else, (Music, Videos. Pitcures, Documents, etc.) It also makes it easier transfer between phones.

I use my phone as a computer, since I don't own a computer other than my phone.

apps pictures music

Well then it sure is a good thing every phone ever made has expandable storage huh

?

so that you can store more than 26 gib off personnel files and folders

>Yes it does because you can leave the 32GB of internal space for the OS and apps

>not putting the sd card in raid 0 with your internal storage

That's why I don't like iPhones or Xiaomi's. It's a shame; they look so beautiful.

RAID??? Do tell me more.

>tfw I'm able to spend the extra $100 for decent storage on a beautiful smartphone because it's not a big deal
Sure is nice to be on the top

poorfags keep slumming it with those chinese "128GB" SD cards that are actually 8GB stuck in a write-loop

idk if its "raid" or not, but you can set your sd card and internal memory to be a single volume on some phones, assuming you dont have a cucked rom

Stock Android offers you the choice of external volume and internal volume. Former can hold files, latter can hold system files/apps/etc but can only be read by the phone.

my motorola has an option to combine the two.
motorola is supposed to be as near stock android as you can get, or so Ive been told.

Poorfags buy a cheap phone with the same specs as a flagship for half the price and then drop $20 on a 64gb microSD card on sale.

No reason not to take expandable storage as well, on any phone/capacity.

Long-term travel is the only good reason. I'll travel for months with just my phone, so need the space for audiobooks/podcasts/music.

LineageOS here, mind posting what yours shows?

OP what is that sexy rom you're using?

because my phone is my computer away from home

emulators+roms

Building a rom collection with more current console emulators

even 4GB is enough for me

Stock Android 8.1.0

>Xiaomi's
why ? they support MicroSDs

I know man. tfw fell for the 64 GB meme. just end it

Not op but Moto g 5 owner here.

Memes, duh.

Im on a computer.
go to storage > portable storage > settings in top right > storage settings > format as internal
it lets you use a sd card as part of your internal storage. so say your phone is 32gb, and your sd card is 32gb, after you do this your phone should show as having 64gb.

note that formatting will wipe shit.

fossbytes.com/android-sd-card-internal-storage-adoptable-storage/

Wow didn't know it look so good
>tfw too poor to buy a Android one phone

I've yet to get close to my phone's limit(10 gb). If I need to store shit I'll put it on my computer, and there are very few apps worth a damn.