GOT TO SAVE THE INTERNET1111!1!1!!1

I have bad news. The FCC is going to try to enable censorship, throttle the internet, and even have to have you pay fees to use it. Read more here. battleforthenet.com/#widget-learn-more

If we all can do this we could help save the freedom of the internet!

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/text/"net neutrality"/order/asc/page/1/
washingtonexaminer.com/soros-ford-foundation-shovel-196-million-to-net-neutrality-groups-staff-to-white-house/article/2560702
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kill yourself statist Redditor
Sup Forums is anti-NN

Say no to cuckerment regulation!

fucking lol

>these corporations stand to make billions, if not trillions and are undoubtedly paying off everyone in their path
>we can stop this by asking nicely

but then agian only libfags and NORMIES believe this crap.

less yanks on the net please.

Kthnx

Forgot to add FCC to my filters

Sup Forums has literally always been pro-NN, newfag.

Not an argument

Go be argumentative over here:

>net neutrality

Less ad rev for your sites once materialist yank population has their attention diverted elsewhere by the big dicks of private corporations.

Say goodbye to whatever sites piss off Comcast. I'm sure they won't restrict 4chung access though.

Sup Forums website, always was and always will be

Sup Forums cucks cant even fight the good fight and save us from the government. sad virgins. very sad.

you kill yourself cable fag shill
Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums have ALWAYS been pro-NN.

Sup Forums is and has been being raided. only paid cable shills are shitposting anti-nn stuff there.

This. Based Sup Forums and redpilled heroes setting the record straight on this government coup of free speech.

More like Sup Forums is being raided by cuck lib soyboys.

>Always was

Um no Sup Forums wasn't even always a section on this site.

Has anyone considered that people on g just don't give a fuck about NN? We just want to yell about Linux and GPUs.

go back to Sup Forums dumb larper

>More like Sup Forums is being raided by cuck lib soyboys.
>implying this board was full of traps since 2011
I wonder if Sup Forums had been straight any time of his existence beyond anime girls.

>Sup Forums niggers

this

Deal with it libcuck, BASED Trump is restore internet freedom after it was hijacked in a power grab by obama. You’re just a butthurt soy boy lib cuck who’s mad for no other reason than Hillary and your Reddit masters told you to be.

Does Reddit support it? If yes, then I swing the other way. That’s how I think about things.

net neutrality is a google astroturf that literally only redditors fall for

basically. NN doesn't hinder our ability to install gentoo and rice our OS.

Sup Forums.org/advertise

Fucking this. If Google supports net neutrality then you know it’s bad.

Deal with it soyboys. I can’t wait for the libtard tears to flow, it’s going to be like based Milo’s protests all over again.

dumb board linkers

100% certain you can find posts on Sup Forums saying that Jews are cool
Sup Forums now likes Jews

oh.. so Sup Forums isn't one person
really makes me think

>boards can never have a dominant culture or general consensus about anything because they’re not one person
and Sup Forums isn’t right wing... yeah okay

Net neutrality doesn't affect you.
If you think anything will change for users, you've been duped by google and netflix's propaganda campaign.

prove there was a consensus then

What criteria would you consider to be proof of a consensus?

>ISPs tried to block competitor wallet services and search engines in the past to drive people to their shitty alternatives, and they were shut down by net neutrality rules. But don’t worry, ISPs will suddenly stop trying to do this when NN is repealed! Trust us, goy!

exactly. I don't understand why Reddit and pol think that we care. Its embarrassing to see all the NN threads

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/text/"net neutrality"/order/asc/page/1/
How about the actual posts?

>pol
You can always spot these new fav shills from a mile away because they always fail to write board names correctly
>/Pol
>Sup Forums
>pol
>r/pol

I personally do /board/ or board. Anything else is kinda pointless.

Net Neutrality enables censorship, reddit.

Why do you think people like Hilary Clinton and George Soros are all for it?

>op thinks that letting the US government regulate the internet will help prevent censorship

This net neutrality meme needs to die.

Fuck outta here newfag

>Fuck outta here newfag
Fuck outta here newfag

>claim that net neutrality enables censorship
>fail to explain how it enables censorship
Every time.
All net neutrality does is remove power from corporations to censor the internet. It doesn't magically grant the government secret powers to arbitrarily censor web content that aren't included in the law anywhere. In fact, we have another law that prevents them from doing that. It's called the first amendment. Retard.

This dumb shill meme that any regulation automatically equates to sweeping government powers to control absolutely everything needs to die.

Good. Let them. The only parts of the web I use is ebay and amazon anyway. If Sup Forums dies because of this, I'll pop the champagne.

only newfags say newfag

t. newfag

>This dumb shill meme that any regulation automatically equates to sweeping government powers to control absolutely everything needs to die.
I wonder who could be behind those posts

Yeah I wonder (((who))) could be behind the push to get rid of net neutrality, it's not like Jews at Comcast and Time Warner are pumping billions of dollars into getting it removed or anything.

Fuck off, kike.

>the government has full control over the internet
>fails to see how censorship could occur

Yall need to lay off of the bottled water.

>net neutrality grants the government full control over the internet
Except it doesn't, dishonest shill.

They want it removed so they can charge reddit and netflix more money, instead of the customers. Enjoy your higher internet bills and data caps.

the only reason net neutrality is a problem is because of government regulations that cripple competition. government overregulation is a problem

No, they want it so they can double-dip and charge streaming services for data that customers already paid for. It's just greedy kike bullshit to squeeze even more money out of customers. And you fell for it lmao.

we're agreeing you retard

>All net neutrality does is remove power from corporations to censor the internet.
Kikebook is a corporation, dumbass. The fuck kind of mental gymnastic are you doing that it is wrong for ISPs to censor information, but 100% okay for giant websites such as Facebook?
Net Neutrality does NOTHING to ensure free speech in popular social media sites.

>enable censorship
Facebook and Jewgle already do, what's new?
>throttle the internet
Non-VPN fags deserve to be throttled
>have you pay fees to use it
Like how we paid fees to access certain sites before net neutrality went into effect in 2015? Oh wait...

Those have nothing to do with net neutrality. Getting rid of net neutrality BEFORE solving the monopoly problem does nothing to help anyone but those monopolies. We don't know how long it will take to solve the problem of cable companies being regional monopolies in over half the US, if indeed that will ever be solved at all, so what good does removing consumer protections that keep these companies from fucking us in the ass do.

Why do you think Comcast and Time Warner are shilling anti-NN so hard if they think it'll increase competition in the ISP sector? You've been duped

washingtonexaminer.com/soros-ford-foundation-shovel-196-million-to-net-neutrality-groups-staff-to-white-house/article/2560702

Fuck off, Soros.

The FTC doesn't even have jurisdiction under net neutrality.

This is why you have data caps under net neutrality.

This is why T-Mobile wasn't allowed to have Netflix not count on your data cap.

Fuck off, I'm not paying more for a slower internet with less competition.

Net Neutrality will die, and I'll have faster and cheaper internet thanks to the open market.

>Kikebook is a corporation, dumbass. The fuck kind of mental gymnastic are you doing that it is wrong for ISPs to censor information, but 100% okay for giant websites such as Facebook?

Nobody ever said that you dishonest, strawmanning fuck, but what does giving more corporations even more power to censor even more things do to help with the problem of censorship on social media platforms?

At least with websites there are dozens of competitor services anybody can use. With your ISP? Most people only have access to ONE. And this argument that "well Facebook can censor people on their platform so Comcast should have the ability to censor entire websites" is the biggest pile of horse shit shill logic I've ever seen. Holy shit.

>Faster and cheaper internet

Spicy meme

t.underaged

You clearly don't remember or haven't experienced the internet before net neutrality.

>moving the goalposts
Still no update on how net neutrality supposedly grants the government full censorship powers somehow.

These retards actually think that a single regulation about one thing somehow gives the government sweeping powers to do things that are completely outside of the bounds of that regulation.

Fuck the first amendment! All it does is give the government complete control over what we can say!

>le net neutrality didn't exist before 2015 meme
Net neutrality rules have always applied and were enforced, until Verizon successfully sued and the FCC was forced to reclassify ISPs under Title II regulations in order to continue to enforce net neutrality rules.

Or are you talking about when we had fast and cheap dial-up internet before any of this was even relevant?

Why does everyone think that the internet was better with out net neutrality. Mention on moment in time that the NN made the internet worst in the past few years. Do you live under a rock or do you still love with parents?

>what does giving more corporations even more power to censor
Facebook
Is
A
Corporation
>Most people only have access to ONE.
Did not happen before Net Netraulity, won't happen ever.

>At least with websites there are dozens of competitor services anybody can use.
Already was the case without Net Neutrality.

>is the biggest pile of horse shit shill logic
No it isn't, if you are for Net Neutrality for Freeze Peach memes, you better be consistent with your views or you are being dishonest.

I only have access to one ISP and so does 2/3 of the US

Literally both sides are billionaire jews.

>>what does giving more corporations even more power to censor
>Facebook
>Is
>A
>Corporation

>>what does giving more corporations

More corporations. MORE. Fucking moron. And you didn't even answer the question.

>Did not happen before Net Netraulity, won't happen ever.
See pic related, you dumb shill. It's the FCC's own map, with the areas in green being those where only ONE provider is available.

>Already was the case without Net Neutrality.
Right, because it has nothing to do with net neutrality. Which is the point people have been trying to explain all along.

>No it isn't, if you are for Net Neutrality for Freeze Peach memes, you better be consistent with your views or you are being dishonest.
>If you care about net neutrality then it means you don't care about censorship on social media.
Fuck out of here with that horse shit shill logic. These are separate problems that need to be dealt with one at a time. Removing net neutrality isn't going to do anything to HELP the problem of corporate censorship you fucking mongoloid.

Why do you keep posting this picture?

Who the fuck uses wireless more than than they use wired?

Bullshit, without Net Neutrality there will be no /g because there will be no Sup Forums, also no Bittorrenting, etc.

Without NN, anything the ISPs deem 'unlawful' is something they will block, which in reality means anything they want to silence.

AT&T already blocked Sup Forums, Comcast already blocked Bittorrent, but then they were told they could not and stopped, this time they are in their legal right to do so.

>using wireless broadband for home use
enjoy your expensive slow as shit internet and data caps

>they've done it before so it's reasonable to assume they'll do it again.

>wow stop making wild jumps in logic bro

Point out actual examples of this happening = fearmongering

Absolutely worthless shill

>Iowa
>Kansas
what goes on there? i would've thought Idaho would be more dead, i guess the ameri-potato meme isn't a meme

>More corporations. MORE.
HI, MY NAME IS FAGGOT
AND FACEBOOK IS NOT A CORPORATION IN MY EYES
idiot, Facebook would LOSE power without this MEME SCRIBBLES you call Net Neutrality. They would be at the mercy of ISPs, with MEME SCRIBBLES, SUCCberg can do what the fuck he wants, while ISPs can do NOTHING other than SUCK SUCCBERG cock like the good goyim that they are. Somehow that is okay in your eyes and the absence of MEME SCRIBBLES will give more power to more corporations, when in reality its absence balances powers between them.

>See pic related, you dumb shill. It's the FCC's own map, with the areas in green being those where only ONE provider is available.
I don't see how that counters my argument that censorship (which you love to use as scare memes) happened before MEME SCRIBBLES.

>Right, because it has nothing to do with net neutrality. Which is the point people have been trying to explain all along.
See above, treat your paranoia.

> These are separate problems that need to be dealt with one at a time.
All the sperguing over MEME SCRIBBLES, but where were you fucks when SUCCBERG started to censor shit on the MOST WIDELY USED SOCIAL PLATFORM IN THE WORLD?
Kikebook has got more power than TVs at this point and nobody did SHIT about it thus far.
Go fuck yourself, dishonest nigger.
>Removing net neutrality isn't going to do anything to HELP the problem of corporate censorship you fucking mongoloid.
See above. You aren't doing shit about this, let the giants each other out.

It's pretty flat there so a WISP would be easy to setup.

>In 2007, Comcast tries to block people from torrenting
>is shot down by NN rules
>In 2011, Verizon tries to block Google Wallet to drive people to their shitty competitor service

>BUT DON'T WORRY GUYS IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN

>In 2007, Comcast tries to block people from torrenting
>is shot down by NN rules

>NN
>in 2007
wait a minute..

See Seriously how young are you faggots if you think we didn't have net neutrality before 2015? You need to be 18 to post here

Unlike you I actually go outside.

So what you're saying is the rules that stopped it from happening were already in place?
WHOA
It's almost like SOMEONE IS FEARMONGERING YOU FUCKING RETARD
>On Friday, the FCC voted, 3-2, to punish Comcast for its surreptitious interference with BitTorrent uploads (a practice that EFF helped uncover and document in October 2007). The Commission adopted an order (text of which hasn't been released yet) finding that Comcast violated the neutrality principles set out in the FCC's 2005 "Internet Policy Statement." According to the statement released by FCC Chairman Martin, the order will require Comcast to disclose its practices and stop discriminating against BitTorrent traffic (Comcast, for its part, has already announced that it will be moving to different mechanisms to throttle high-bandwidth users.)
Oh.. what about them blocking Sup Forums? that's CENSORSHIP OMG MY FAVORITE WEBSITE
>Beginning Friday, an AT&T customer was impacted by a denial-of-service attack stemming from IP addresses connected to img.Sup Forums.org. To prevent this attack from disrupting service for the impacted AT&T customer, and to prevent the attack from spreading to impact our other customers, AT&T temporarily blocked access to the IP addresses in question for our customers. This action was in no way related to the content at img.Sup Forums.org; our focus was on protecting our customers from malicious traffic.

>All the sperguing over MEME SCRIBBLES, but where were you fucks when SUCCBERG started to censor shit on the MOST WIDELY USED SOCIAL PLATFORM IN THE WORLD?
Kikebook has got more power than TVs at this point and nobody did SHIT about it thus far.
Go fuck yourself, dishonest nigger.

You sound legitimately retarded when you type like that.

This difference being that if I don't like FB's censorship I am able to delete it and use a different social media platform.

I can't delete TWC and swap to Comcast. I'm stuck with one.

And quit typing like a faggot.

>So what you're saying is the rules that stopped it from happening were already in place?

Are you capable of reading, you fucking mong? The rules were in place back then, but Verizon challenged and successfully sued a few years ago and now the FCC has to reclassify ISPs under Title II in order to continue to enforce the rules.

>Oh.. what about them blocking Sup Forums?

You mean the thing that nobody mentioned and you brought up as a strawman so you could shoot down a point that nobody made?

Just stop already, you're fucking embarrassing.

This fucking shill trying to misdirect the discussion yet again.

Net Neutrality has nothing to do with facebook or google, it has to do with preventing ISPs from screwing with their users, such as throttling or blocking them when they try to access certain sites.

Removing Net Neutrality will not affect Facebook or Google censoring in any way, it will only also allow ISPs to censor sites from their internet users, in other worse make a bad situation even worse.

This is why these shills have to spew this bullshit over and over again, there is NOTHING good for internet users by removing Net Neutrality, only bad. And the only ones who gain by removing Net Neutrailty are the ISPs who are bribing congress to have it removed, Comcast, Verizon and AT&T.

Shadilay!

>You mean the thing that nobody mentioned and you brought up as a strawman so you could shoot down a point that nobody made?
Did you even read the reply chain?

>AT&T already blocked Sup Forums, Comcast already blocked Bittorrent, but then they were told they could not and stopped, this time they are in their legal right to do so.

Net neutrality is good, it's going to save the internet!!!

I see no problem with the government regulating the internet and isps charging customers more.

You know all of that was under net neutrality, right?

>I WILL CALL HIM A RETARD OR AUTIST, THAT WILL SHOW HIM HAHA
I am currently jerking off to the thought of your screeches IRL.
Cry more fags.
>This difference being that if I don't like FB's censorship I am able to delete it and use a different social media platform.
Yeah! Pull out the money of your bank for harmful actions! Stop browsing sites with bullshit policies! That will show them!

>when you don't have a problem with the government regulating other utilities but since you're in your early 20s and recently saw the Atlas Shrugged movie you decide this is the hill you want to die on. maga

Found the Soyboy suckling at the teet of Netflix.

I can't wait to stop subsidizing your ass.