What does Sup Forums do with their old (but still working) technology?

What does Sup Forums do with their old (but still working) technology?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k2v7k-wAm2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The 8-bit guy is a cuck.
LOOK HIS FACE!
oh...

Come on the guy is just a harmless dork

It's a display on how much times have changed that 20 years ago even a borderline lost cause like could still find a woman to marry and form a family.

tbqh I was susprised at how much he likes guns. I checked his secondary channels and at least he has some self preservation.

This looks like fun... I'll never have fun like this or invite friends over for awesome LAN parties

I have a ~35 year old Parasound graphic equalizer I still use on a daily basis. Hard to find shit like analog hardware equalizers anymore.

I mostly use stuff until they fall apart, I'm a NEET so I can't replace everything every 3 months like the average Sup Forums user seems to do

How they get money is a mystery to me since nobody here seems to be able to actually do anything useful

Where you from?
The Sup Forums userbase are from first world countrys, that explain the consumism.

Mostly for games. I don't find them useful enough for current tasks. Sure I can shitpost from a computer with 512MB RAM and a Pentium III, but most modern websites are still too slow and heavy for those old computers. Tho the websites I visit most often, tend to work very well enough on those old computers.

I put it in my closet, say I'll use it for something and never do.

Let's head on down the list
Toughbook CF-19 - Toddler toy
Thinkpad X61 - Backup for work
Nextbook Flexx 11 - Backup for work, indie gaymen
Galaxy S4 Active - Daydream remote with my Cardboard headset. Fuck the cash police, I'm not paying $80 for a cardboard headset with fur and a Bluetooth gamepad.
My current loadout is an X220 and a Moto Z2 Force, for perspective. I used the X61 as my primary work machine until about a month ago.

>neet
>doesn't know how people get money

:thinking:

seeing people this disgusting triggers me so bad... like what the fuck you faggots work on yourselves

He looks decent and almost Chad material back when he was young

post webm source video

my old tech just sits in my room

who wants an 8800gt

I still have my 8800GT(from my 2007 mac pro)

8800gt was a great card at the time. I had a 6600gt at some point as well but think that's gone

also have a 6950 around here somewhere

youtube.com/watch?v=k2v7k-wAm2E

This was back when EVERYONE who could get an engineering degree got a great job.

He just morphed into dad-mode. It happens to every man who is domesticated except Joe Rogan

faggot

Do you live anywhere near Chicago, bud?

No, I'm a Texasfag

David is one of the most genuine and nice people i've ever met.

> tfw balding
Sucks man.

>except Joe Rogan

That's because Joe Rogan takes more hormones than Thai tranny.

optimize your computer and your body you fat stinky retard

What hormones? His supplements are pretty much just vitamins. I don't think he's using steroids.

>I don't think he's using steroids.

lol please

He's admitted to test and growth hormone (he does it the legal way as TRT and stuff).

Even if he hasn't, the fact that he's been able to stay big and ripped into his 50th year is an obvious red flag. Never mind the fact that his head has grown significantly.

my god, hearing his breath when he hands the stripper money (7:11)

Even if he hadn't (admitted it)*

I think TRT is different because you're supplementing a chemical your body used to make by itself. You just add enough to keep you at the same level as during your peak performance age. That's different than taking the crazy animal steroids people use. There are some lucky men who maintain normal T levels well into their 50s.

But I get your point. Test is a hormone, I just think it's endogenous so it's not really the same as doping yourself with a chemical normal human bodies never deal with.

>Never mind the fact that his head has grown significantly.

That's natural. It's because he's been reading a lot of books and expanding his mind through DMT and mushrooms.

Depends on what the TRT is. Some clinics do legit TRT, to bring men closer to what they should be for their age. Others are "TRT", and are really just a loophole for rich dudes to juice legally. Looking at Rogan's level of fitness, his age, and his athletic interests, I'm willing to bet it's the latter. Especially the fact that he takes growth hormone. Lots of "anti aging clinics" in LA that hand that shit out like candy to celebrities clinging to youth.

>crazy animal steroids
These are memes. There's no such thing as gorilla steroids or whatever. Rogan no doubt uses less than a bodybuilder or powerlifter, but he's using way more than the old geezer putting 200mg of test gel a week.