What's the absolute worst part of your state/province etc

What's the absolute worst part of your state/province etc.

For NJ its south jersey

It's poor, rednecks, blacks, ghetto in the woods, tales of inbred village people, the only good part is on the very very tip of South Jersey, called Wildwood, and it's were everyone goes on vacation.

Other than that SJ is a shithole

Everything South of Boston and East of Bellingham is Shit in MA. and everything West of Worcester is meth land.

Fuck you. You northerners just sit there taking NewYorker dick 24/7.

At least we have culture, Piney

SHOOBIES OUT.
Wildwood is ours it's because of you that getting to the shore takes so fucking long down here.

How's that our fault?

>race to the shore each and every day
>clog up the traffic
>"we dindu nuffin"

It can't be than bad since Wildwood is a good 2 hr drive form civilization tbqhfam

>complaining about traffic
iktf. I live right down the road from Gillette Stadium

For Illinois it's probably East St. Louis, though the South and West Sides of Chicago come close.

i always forget about east st. louse t.b.h.

That's probably for the better tbqhwy

Everything in New York that isn't NYC or Long Island is a rust belt shithole. Most of NYC is awful too.

Erie, PA's exit signs say "You are now leaving Erie. Please come back." No bullshit.

>666

I try to avoid ever going more south than I need to in this state

Hudson Valley is fine. Western NY is the rust belt part. Not sure what happens in the middle. Capital district has some really poor looking parts too.

In the yellow box it's nothing but empty desert

Worst part of the state desu, nothing redeemable about it, the rest of the state is pretty cool at least in some parts

Basically the southernmost you'd ever need to go is I-90 @ the Indiana border.

I assume it's not even pretty desert?

>He doesn't take the back routes

Fucking tourist tier

>tfw you live a full 2 hours south of I-90

What about Forgotonia?

10, manhattan, 5 and some of 8/7/6 are the only decent parts of NY

All memes aside, basically stuff other than Metro East and Danville/Rantoul should mean you're fine.

I'm pretty sure Upstate hates you too. It's like a failing marriage, you really should be two different states.

Also seen better days, but not nearly as bad as East St. Louis, Cairo, or the ghetto parts of Chicago.

>or the ghetto parts of Chicago

So... all of Chicago?

there's some little mountains, it pretty much all looks like pic related. the drive from phoenix to southern california is very uninteresting

even if you are into desert scenery, other parts of the state do it better.

I thought it was all of NJ

Lol, but no, just the West and South Sides. The North Side is pretty gentrified, and the Loop and Pilsen are both based even if the former is a bit touristed out.

Ah. The surroundings of St. George, Utah (right by the western part of the border) are naturally vivid red, and it's pretty dope if you can handle the Mormons 2bh.

New Jersey on suicide watch

H-hey, that's not... oh I give up.

It wouldn't be possible for upstate to survive on its own, NYC alone pays $5bn more to the state than it receives every year.

This 2bh. Probably true for Downstate Illinois and other similar rural parts of such states.

Yep, Sedona Arizona and parts of the Arizona side of the Arizona/Utah border is also like that. It's breathtaking

Yeah, my grandfather has a house in Snow Canyon and sometime we stay there in the summer. Truly breahtaking and comfy.

so k*rds are the t*rks of t*rks?

Hard to say, so I made this as a reference guide. BC is pretty shit, the D and Flint even worse. Overall Michigan needs an overhaul because the only thing we have going for us is being naturally beautiful in regards to the land. Fellow Michiganbros, can we pinpoint the coordinates of the highest concentration of shit?

I live in North Dakota so I'd have to say everywhere