Nvidia Telemetry Info

Hey, remember when Nvidia's Geforce Experience (mandatory driver software) was found to have telemetry info leaking including " 'Personal information', which is any information that can be used to identify a particular individual which can include traditional identifiers such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and non-traditional identifiers such as unique device identifiers and Internet Protocol (IP) addresses."?

Yeeahhhh, so did we all just forget about that or is there a fix?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/NateShoffner/Disable-Nvidia-Telemetry
reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/7ftell/are_some_of_you_ditching_vega_and_waiting_for_navi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't install all the extra shit that comes with the drivers

oh don't worry, they moved all that stuff into the main drivers after people stopped installing geforce experience.

Okay. Then don't use their cards

>lets not use the best video card company's products with competitors on par with 900 or 800 series Nvidia

>let's open a change.org petition to get Nvidia to change their ways instead of not buying their product

Yes.
Unironically yes.

>implying change.org has done anything ever

that's the joke, user. Don't buy their product if you don't like what they do.

Use nouveau instead.

Aren't those drivers so unbearably outdated that you want to die every time you play a modern game?

github.com/NateShoffner/Disable-Nvidia-Telemetry

I can't figure out how to get GeForce Experience even installed, how is it mandatory? Doesn't it still crash TW3?

>i'm a retard who doesnt know how to configure a l7 firewall

>Nvidia's Geforce Experience
nope, it's part of the driver
they were open about it, why do you say discovered, it's been in driver since early this year

>IP address counts as personal information
>freely sent across the internet with any connection your computer makes

reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/7ftell/are_some_of_you_ditching_vega_and_waiting_for_navi/

I would rather poke my eyes out with a pencil then buy ANYTHING from Nvidia.

>blocking it at the firewall instead of simply deleting it
What a dumb fucking cuck

That doesn't look like l7 filtering faggot

Haha, that's so Nvidia

> is there a fix?
DDU includes GF Experience uninstaller.

>implying every company we deal with doesn't do this
Literally every company is selling out their customers there is no escaping it

>Yeeahhhh, so did we all just forget about that or is there a fix?

UMA

Is this rocket science to nu-Sup Forums?

Don't buy that Nvidia chink shit. Use AMD (American Made Devices) instead, they are the white man's choice. With open source drivers and technology.