ITT : We try to lure india

ITT : We try to lure india

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/health-33980904
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3406523/Indian-boy-seven-forced-marry-DOG-ward-evil-spirits-horoscope-suggests-wife-die-young.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Greek_Kingdom
youtube.com/watch?v=mL-aEiDwunY
youtube.com/watch?v=tkOsgXHUGs0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why isn't the mahabharatha more popular

bbc.com/news/health-33980904
>Now a state council in the Gujarati city of Ahmedabad has come up with a scheme where children are being paid to use public toilets.

I guess pajeets aren't browsing Sup Forums today

Give it a minute.

Pakistan is proof that Islam is way better than the whole Hinduism shit
Pakistan and Pakistanis in general are way more developed and sophisticated then the street shitters also known as "Indians"

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

SUPERPOWER BY 2030

I agree, Indians are prehistoric...worshiping cows, marrying kids off to dogs and worshiping a lake filled with corpses.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3406523/Indian-boy-seven-forced-marry-DOG-ward-evil-spirits-horoscope-suggests-wife-die-young.html

this is such a classic

The Indian reactions are so over the top I think you could be forgiven for thinking they're just proxy posts.
>FUCK YOU I AM SO NOT MAD AT ALL YOU STUPID FUCKING WHITE SHIT!!!!

Hahaha both of you are same and all of you creatures need to be slaughtered

Please not India. I've been obsessed with curry the last few days and it's driving me mad.

>user, why are you asking for curry these days? Who put that idea in your head?
>SHUT THE FUCK UP MOM

t. salty bengali

Enjoy your diarrhea pablo

Come to pakistan, we have a wider selection of grilled meats, you can't get that in india since eating beef is made illegal

mexicans are literally inmune to diarrhea

OK I don't know what that means but on a serious note, you guys need to join again and get a commie leader and turn it commie so law and order can be put in place, also kill all the poor

Muslims shit in the dune and use their left hand as toilet paper. They're really no better than Indians.

But you can't eat pork. Pork is the cheaper meat.

No, pakistan has a wider ethnic gradient, each section of Pakistan is basically it's own country, trying to sway the Pashtuns which are basically afghans to join India again are moot, Karachi is basically India and is the center point of all the rape, killing and corruption in the country. Fuck that shit.

You made me look, and now I'll have to try it someday. The chicken kebabs look really nice.

No no, Pablo was my neighbor. He usually got diddled by a local store owner in exchange for bubblegum

Bullshit, Pakistan is not a desert, this is only prevelant in countries that don't have water.
Every house has pic related to clean their ass with.
Pork is available here as is wild boar, we have our own brewery here too.

I don't know but get your shit together, you are a disgrace to the British empire

Water is used along with either stones, damp cloth(including toilet paper), or leaves. To make butt smells nice, use soap.

>Disgrace to the British empire
Good they didn't help us at all, it's in our DNA to be savages and barbarians, ever since Alexander the great came through.

>Stones/leaves
Only water and toilet paper here lol, what do you means by stones? How do you flush the stones after?

Thank you my muslimeen brother. Subhanallah.

inshallah

Why do PAKISTANI'S WANT TO NUKE INDIA SO BAD?

Mashallah

So is 'Pakistan' like a national identity? jesus how do you guys even stick together.

> Karachi is basically India and is the center point of all the rape, killing and corruption in the country. Fuck that shit.
And the rest of Pakistan is a good boi amiright

>everybody is wealthy
>menial jobs all performed by white people
This seems more like a propaganda video made to make poor people think that they won't be at the bottom wrung of society forever

They're butthurt that a bunch of street-shitters managed to fend them off back when they tried to annex Bangladesh.

Before toilet paper, there was leaves. Stones is not flushed together, it was cleaned for later use.

Why do you have a star beside your flag???

this wtf yesterday i saw one with five stars

lucky dogs!

also sticks
there is a famous zen-buddhist saying that buddha is a shit stick i.e. a stick used to wipe your ass

>Being this ignorant about Pakistan
It's like me saying the stereotypical Aussie stereotype is fact.
Pakistan has a long and complex history and changing geography, it's got almost every ecosystem type imaginable from snow capped peaks in the north in the Hindu Kush to stretches of arid desert in the south, might as well start somewhere.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Greek_Kingdom

Honestly speaking, why is India so shit today compared to ancient times? I don't understand how a place that could have formed 25% of the worlds GDP pre-Raj times is such a complete shithole today?

You see all these cool civilisations back then and you wonder howthe fuck these could be their descendants.

>Things Indians can't get

It's mostly cultural, and a result of over population. They're population increased by some crazy percentage.

Colonialism

Colonialism ended 70 years ago, if you can't unfuck yourself in 70 years- you probably never will

Elaborate? Colonialism was majority good for everyone involved as long a store not African.

Okay. Tell me some cool stuff about ancient curryian history that your average lad wouldn't know.

implying

india was ruined by mongols, muslims etc

See link posted

Ragada is one of the funniest movies ever.

yeah, infrastructure like railroads and is the worst shit that can happen to a country.

It's not that, it's the mindset that they left, the caste system is still prevelant in india due to it's widespread use under the British Raj, some castes are not allowed to use toilets, they are the untouchables/shudras, people that are marked for life to be slaves, drain cleaners and corpse movers, they can't go to school or even eat at the same places as other castes. Many of them move to Pakistan because they are seen as people and their caste doesn't matter.

C'mon now, India has had a pretty easy run of it over the last century- they've not been invaded and aside from some pissing and screaming matches with Pakistan and China, they've not really had to fight for much. At some point they're gunna just have to accept that Indian's fucked India, chucking rubbish in the street, shitting in rivers, cunts dying from preventable diseases and doing nothing to stop the corruption running rife through every level of government and business.

There's no pride in their country, each other or anything else. Its just a rubbish pit with niggers fighting over the choice junk

What else apart from railroads? That's the only thing I hear and desu it want even for them.

First for the whole of India smells like B.O and shit.

>India has had a pretty easy run of it over the last century
Yeah but unlike Africa or any other rags-to-riches nation they've got more than a billion people to take care of.

Wew

k

Is this an actual problem in poo land?

Caste system, destruction of culture

>"apply kirchoff's law

I don't want to justify what that cat is doing but you can only step on shit so many times before you go ballistic. Imagine being the only one around who understands basics such as at the very least burying your poo

youtube.com/watch?v=mL-aEiDwunY
Fucking terrifying, feel bad for the leopard though, it only wanted to escape, shit like this happens when you build near a jungle.

Yes, the stick is on the lower right. (Although the picture state it as the bark)

Was the kitty ok?

Indians love cows, right?

He probably never had a chance

>twf it's my fetish when girl sitting on loo

if you were a cow, would you fuck a cow if you were another cow?

All this shit on India and not a single POO IN LOO has been summoned, lads we need to step our game up.
youtube.com/watch?v=tkOsgXHUGs0

>Time to waste some niggas

is it true that curry powder masks the smell and taste of feces to cover up the fact that their food is contaminated

I think Thai and Malaysian curries are better.

Fuck you guys I hope this thread stays POO free. I'm going to scare them off with my pic.

Eternal anglo

AND THEY WILL KNOW FEAR!

This thread has really made me think...

Which curry?

hot

WE WUZ PERSO-ARABAC AND INSHALLAH MUGHALS.

Get out Johnny Foreigner

Nothing triggers a Paki more than another Paki, it's like a kangaroo looking at its own reflection.

Yeah but you really aren't a fucking Pakistani.

You're the foreigner who has lived here for 3 years, you fucktard.

No seriously, what is the issue with open defecation?

I mean even if you are so poor your village can't afford a toilet, you can litterly just dig a hole in the ground, put a plank across it and use it as makeshift toilet. Then you just close a hole dig another one once it's full.

Why do they shit in the open so much that there are designated shitting fields?

kek

i simply do not believe that anyone would ever MIGRATE to fucking Pakistan

He's here and no one noticed

I'm fertilizing your women with my foreign sperm, I take your one itis fot PIZZA while YOU sit at HOME and JERKOFF to CRISTY MACK

Whats your opinion on your other neighbouring countries?

They're all good, and have their respective cultures, Iran, Afghanistan, China are all good tier, India is alright if you don't go too deep far south, I'm not a fan of south indian/pakistan places like Karachi etc, it's just not for me.

Is this the curry recycling plant

What ethnicity are you?

Indian

Holy fuck that guy is doing 80 shits/mile