I got 3-4k euros to go somewhere on vacation

I got 3-4k euros to go somewhere on vacation.

Would you recommend a place for me in your country or is it not enough cash?

A 3 star hotel is enough for me and I want to spend a week in the place I'll go to and not get bored.

Pic not related

I need an answer.

Come on.

Ask /trv/. Or tell us a bit more about what you want. Tropical, beach, city exploration, mountains? What do you enjoy doing? Drinking, screwing, partying, sight seeing? We need some details.

I want whatever. I can walk around for days and see buildings, galleries, museums, visit restaurants or get drunk for the entire week if the pubs and clubs are proper.

I'm a really flexible guy.

my apartment

No thank you. I prefer to be alone when I come back after a lot of sight seeing or drinking.

Do you want to stay in Europe or go outside of it?

I don't think it's enough cash to go outside Europe unless it's arabistans and I don't want to go to arabistans.

Come to Karlskrona, rich man - fuel our economy

Take the ferry

why dont you invest your money in eastern poland instead?

I already been to Sweden.

I live in "eastern" Poland so I invest there every day.

>vacation

It's holiday m8 not vacation, fuck off back to America

came here to post this

Not in Karlskrona, come here and fuel or economy

True, I've never been to Karlskrona. But I want a place to spend the whole week at and it seems more like a "one day to see" place.

well, what are you interested in?
history? exotic places? cheep booz and weed? a place to party?

>4000 euros
>not enough money to go outside Europe
Well you're a fucking delusional idiot then. Did mommy give you the money, you pathetic prick?

Norwegian sometimes does cheap flights to Asia for as little as 500€ round trip.

Mostly history but I can party if the places are superb.
No.
Well I was thinking about going to Nipland but the 1,5k eur for a 1 week hotel + flight + food and transport might be too much for me.

I forgot to add a image.

I'll just add so I won't sit shit up:

I have no idea about the prices of travel. Usually I go with a traveling company and get everything sorted but this time I want to try it myself and see if it will be better.

any specific time period of history you are interested in?

>travel agencies
I didn't think these things existed still.

Roman and Greek stuff I had no idea about(like the stuff I've seen in Israel or Georgia) or everything up to XVII century and than 1850-1920 buildings.

Bonus points if the places has a connection to historical events and good food.

Maybe the fjords in the south
central/south area has some nice places too

if you like greek and roman stuff you should visit a mediterran country.
we also have a lot of historical stuff in germany, i can reccomend northen german cities if you are interested in hanseatic league

I have no idea how much a flight to Chile would cost. Probably 600-700 euro back and forth but the hotels might be cheap right? It's a interesting proposal I've never been to SA.

Take 2k of your money for savings.

Buy Bus ticket to Berlin (40-60€).
Go to a Brothel.
Use all your money to be a King for two days. (with 1,5k you can imitate being some kangz)

And then you can go home after haveing the most propably biggest orgy of hedonism that cou can imagine.

Go around SEA then. That's more than enough. You even have spares to go for Australia.
(Secretly fallen for a Pole guy that I help on local things)

Love the Hanseatic Lague I already been to Hamburg though and some random places in western Germany. I always wanted to see Lubeck.

I wasn't in Lübeck yet but I was in Hamburg just a few months ago and it is very nice indeed

I don't want to go to muslims countries or countries with a bit of a "native" culture where I can chimp out and get shanked. I already tested that in Egypt and nearly ended up in prison because I defended some russian girls from locals.

We're not muslim or native countries. We're chink countries, if you get what I mean. Or, just directly go to Australia then.

Well I know your capital is nice and I'm not affraid of going there because I knew a girl from your country(yes she was born in China and moved to Malaysia when she was 2) and I have no doubt Kuala Lumpur is safe and proper.

Well it would be a "safe bet" when it comes to places I could visit safely.

Also it would make me safe up some cash because even if that's my budget for the travel I'd rather not spend it all if it's possible and hotels in Lubeck have good prices.

you can find a hostel in germany for pretty cheap. or use couch surfing
and i think food is not more expensive in germany than it is in poland
you certanly wont need several thousand € for a week here

Just in case, for now I don't really advice you to go out late at night here (11:00pm and above), because we have immigrants problem (bangladeshi, african blacks, indonesian, flips, viet, china and thai) that brought along their culture here, in a bad way. Locals are afraid of these.

I found a 4 stal hotel there for like 600 euros for a week. I bet it would be 400 for a 3 star which is nice. I could rent a car there and drive around Schleswig-Holstein and maybe even go for 1 day to Denmark.
A good plan.

come to north wales
land of dreams

you can do it, but keep in mind that Denmark is super expensive, even for germans.
a beer (0,4l) costs like 10€ there

I never even thought about it. Seems like a good place to see castles. Isn't it expensive thought?

To be honest I'm even considering going to 2 places now. I got over 2 weeks days off from work, saved up so far, so for example if I'd go to Lubeck(and stay in a hotel for 400-500 eurobucks) I could go to some other places as well later on.

This thread got me hyped, damn.

Damn, those black runners on the olympics must be having a ton of fun with these chicks.

i think you'll see more of germany if you go there, do you drive?

i was memeing about north wales, but theres some comfy places for a lot cheaper than london around england+wales, especially if you like castles and shizz

I made up my mind.

Thanks everyone, I'm going to Lubeck for now, I'm in the process of booking a hotel. 540 eurobucks for a 4 star hotel, in the city center, for 6 nights seems a very good price.

Thanks everyone, have a 2d girl for a change.

Should have come here to visit, Bosilegrad, Dimitrovgrad, Presevo and Bujanovac.

There is nothing quite like it on earth.

wtf i hate Denmark now

Enough for anywhere in Spain

Have a polish dude than.

Well I will drive around the region. I did that in France and it was awesome, I just skipped all the travel company trips and went around the place myself in a rented car.

I've already been to Serbia.

this.

I did the same thing as you OP but with 800 euros.
been drinking, clubbing and eating whatever the fuck I wanted every day

booze is cheap af here

I was in Spain like 5-6 times and I even have a hotel I always go to and know the owners in Costa del Sol.

then I would recommend Turkey or Greece desu, unless you want to visit only Europe (didn't read all the posts)
if you like partying, consider sunny beach / Slantsjev Brjag

I've been to Greece in a few plaes(Athens being the worst and Skiathos being the best) and only in Istambul in Turkey but all in all I don't go to muslim countries anymore.

what about Prague

I don't have a job currently but have enough money to go and fuck around somewhere for a while but no courage to travel alone

Depends on what your own tastes are OP.
If you're a stereotypical euro backpacker type then Darwin or Northern Queensland. If you want stuff to do other than snorkel and drink then Tasmania or Melbourne.

I've never been there. It's funny because when you think about spending some free time somewhere you always think of far away places, not the close ones. I've been to Budapest though, great city, super cosy castle hill.

Banff
You should also visit Calgary. You will experience the best and worst of North America this way.

It's plenty. However, without knowing what you are interested in I can't recommend anything.

I think 4k euros is to enough to go to Calgary for a week. Canada is more expensive than America when it comes to tourism.