CYBER MONDAY

Is this a good deal for harddrives?
enterprise black 1tb - 44$

walmart.com/ip/Western-Digital-RE4-WD1003FBYX-1TB-7200-RPM-64MB-Cache-SATA-3-0Gb-s-3-5-Internal-Enterprise-Hard-Drive-OEM-w-1-Year-Warranty/121109366

Other urls found in this thread:

corsair.com/en-us/hydro-gfx-gtx-1080-ti-liquid-cooled-graphics-card
walmart.com/ip/Speler-48-Class-4K-LED-UHDTV-2160p-60Hz-SP-LED48/465242582?u1=&oid=548290.1&wmlspartner=kWhaOR9WSH0&sourceid=18726051621089335710&affillinktype=10&veh=aff
walmart.com/ip/PlayStation-4-Pro-1TB-Gaming-Console-Black-3001510/52901919?u1=&oid=548290.1&wmlspartner=kWhaOR9WSH0&sourceid=40998061250412577739&affillinktype=10&veh=aff
ebay.com/itm/ROG-STRIX-GTX1060-O6G-GAMING-GeForce-GTX-1060-Graphic-Card-1-65-GHz-Core-1-8/302074069151
amazon.com/Logitech-Gaming-Backlit-Programmable-Buttons/dp/B0086UK7IQ/ref=pd_ybh_a_18?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=92QPDS19Y6ECXZ85M9WD#immersive-view_1511767081655
reddit.com/r/blackfriday/comments/7frrzb/cyber_monday_2017_roundup_best_deals_and_promos/
ebay.com/itm/like/302342954775?vectorid=229466&lgeo=1&item=302342954775&rmvSB=true
amazon.com/gp/product/B00P0EQD1Q/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1&pldnSite=1
bestbuy.com/site/wd-easystore-8tb-external-usb-3-0-hard-drive-black/5792401.p?skuId=5792401
rakuten.com/shop/adata/product/ASX6000NP-256GT-C/?ranMID=36342&ranEAID=lw9MynSeamY&ranSiteID=lw9MynSeamY-zMdgguIN2rssMZlUNS1bNw&scid=af_linkshare&siteID=lw9MynSeamY-zMdgguIN2rssMZlUNS1bNw
kogan.com/au/buy/lg-25-219-2560x1080-full-hd-ultrawide-ips-led-gaming-monitor-25um58-p-lg/
kmanga.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's a 3TB drive on newegg for $51

is it refurbished (used)?

1 year warranty.. wtf.
goHardDrive
Used or refurb? fuck outta here w/ this shit.

its not used you dumb fucking illerate
>DUDE I NEED A WARRANTY FOR A $50 HDD IM SO POOR

> mfw I bought a 1TB Blue 7200RPM 64MB Cache w/ 3 year warranty from Amazon shipped for $54
> mfw this is not a regular black, it's an enterprise OEM black
> You're buying from goHardDrive

Essentially you're buying an old ass hard drive that has been sitting on a shelf at a data center that was bought by a liquidator.

Poorfag.. go buy a goddamn new WD recent build from Amazon/Newegg.
> Poorfag
> Poorfag

So you're bragging about paying 10$ more for a worse storage model

Whats your end game here

Continue on brainlet.
Black = Blue w/ longer warranty.
It's the same specs they just carry a longer warranty.
So, you're paying $10 less for some shit tier drive that's multiple years old that's been banged around by a liquidator that often come DOA from walmart...

You're doing this and calling me a poorfag because I value my data to a degree of $10 more and getting a month old one w/ solid warranty from amazon.

> mfw brainlet doesn't realize how many times he's contradicted himself and is slowly making a fool out of himself.

Oh and I bought a 4TB and an 8TB just cause I'm a poor fag.

You realize this is an enterpise model and is NOT the same as your consumer blue right? its more robust and better for storage as it resists vibrations

will any 1070 be on sale today?

corsair.com/en-us/hydro-gfx-gtx-1080-ti-liquid-cooled-graphics-card

GTX 1080 ti for $640 with Promo code CYBERMONDAY17.

GO GO GO

When do the specials usually go live?

SO AMAZON ran out of ps4 pros?

fucking hell

2 hours ago

looks like it
should i avoid used/refurb hdds?

Anything good going on in Canada?

why do you lie

Well if you plan to have invaluable data that you can never get back on it, yeah you should be weary of used stuff. Refurbished only means they dust stuff off and make it look less shitty, they dont actually replace parts and stuff.

Any reasonably priced 4K TVs out there for cyber monday?

Looking to spend $300 ish

best 1070 deals?

best 1060 deals?

walmart.com/ip/Speler-48-Class-4K-LED-UHDTV-2160p-60Hz-SP-LED48/465242582?u1=&oid=548290.1&wmlspartner=kWhaOR9WSH0&sourceid=18726051621089335710&affillinktype=10&veh=aff

199$ never heard of this brand, will probably break in a week

how much were they?

guess the code didn't work

I realize that I can google these and have while i was HD shopping and found out that they're year old Enterprise drives that have been clumsily kept in data centers and many of them arrive as DOAs or w/ sector errors which is why they sell them for cheap and only w/ 1 year warranty.

My green/blue is likely to last longer which is why i bought it along w/ reds. Nothing in life is free user. If you're getting an enterprise black for cheaper than a blue its because its worth less. They count on brainlets seeing "enterprise black" and not questioning where the hell the drive was source from @goHardDrive. Unlike walmart, Amazon has seller information. Thus you can see who these sellers are : Data center liquidators.

Wtf did you expect buying from some no-name reseller on amazon? use your fucking head brainlet.

you should only buy hard drives that have a 5 year warranty

Mushkin 1TB SSD for $220 on eBay from Newegg.

I still have Harddrives that work from 1989.
I'll take my chances on one that has been sitting still in a box for a few years.

Besides I cant cancel my order, fuck you buddy

350 but they ran out since early friday

walmart.com/ip/PlayStation-4-Pro-1TB-Gaming-Console-Black-3001510/52901919?u1=&oid=548290.1&wmlspartner=kWhaOR9WSH0&sourceid=40998061250412577739&affillinktype=10&veh=aff

this is 350$ also and not sold out

buying vidya consoles is a waste though user

fuck the fucking scalpers who insta buy the amazon cards and sell them there a minute later for extra.

> Besides I cant cancel my order, fuck you buddy
Confirmation bias.
Good luck user, hope you don't get a DOA or have it fail on you in 3 months. I wonder how you'd handle a return/replacement/warranty claim in such a manner. What dat return shipping fee look like? $10.

Also, I still have IDE drives that work from long ago too. I have greens, blues, blacks, reds. It's all the same shit desu. I buy the mid-tier shit and roast em when they die.

>buying vidya consoles is a waste though user

I KNOW, but i have been dying to play bloodborne for a few years now.
I should probably upgrade my gtx 680 to a 1060 or 1070 instead.

speaking of 1060 1070 just how much is the 1070 worth it over the 1060. Since its almost double the price but i doubt its double the performance.

ebay.com/itm/ROG-STRIX-GTX1060-O6G-GAMING-GeForce-GTX-1060-Graphic-Card-1-65-GHz-Core-1-8/302074069151

1060 6GB for $268.

Can I get some opinions? Is ghosting/blur a visible difference between 1ms and 4ms response time?

I'm choosing between two monitors. Both are 144hz, both freesync, but one is TN(1ms) and other is VA(4ms). I'm not trying to go pro or anything, but I do love playing quake and other arena FPS so it's important to me.

>I KNOW, but i have been dying to play bloodborne for a few years now.

I know that feel

amazon.com/Logitech-Gaming-Backlit-Programmable-Buttons/dp/B0086UK7IQ/ref=pd_ybh_a_18?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=92QPDS19Y6ECXZ85M9WD#immersive-view_1511767081655

Heres a reddit thread updating with deals
reddit.com/r/blackfriday/comments/7frrzb/cyber_monday_2017_roundup_best_deals_and_promos/

so its safe to assume the 200 bucks ps4 slim is out of stock everywhere right.

are these dece?

I've been debating on whether to just pay the difference and buy 850

try walmart.com, they keep restocking

yeah i have been refreshing there but its pickup only and I have to send it overseas via a courier.

just go walk in your local store and buy one you nerd, pay a little extra for convience and peace of mind

Where the fuck is the Ryzen 5 1600 and 1060 3GB/6GB for a decent price?

Should I just get this?
ebay.com/itm/like/302342954775?vectorid=229466&lgeo=1&item=302342954775&rmvSB=true

My local store has them for 4x the price thanks to government taxes and we dont even earn us dollars.

You dont understand third world feels.

stick with samsung ssd

>buying any hardware from walmart
>ever

get a 6gb card or 8gb card.

Unless you plan to upgrade the 3gb by next year

thnx

the jew in me lives for a deal, but I will avoid

Is this the only thing worth getting right now?

If you're after top speeds and a longer warranty, then stick with Samsung. Otherwise, this is a good bang for your buck.

is this a good deal
amazon.com/gp/product/B00P0EQD1Q/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1&pldnSite=1

Models with a 1 year warranty are more likely to fail withing 3 years than models with a 3 year warranty.

So while he may have paid $10 more, his on going costs would, on average, be less.

plus 8% cash back on ebates if you into that thing.

I'm personally leaning towards an rx480 8gb myself though

I meant 580

the best price preformance 4k right now is 600$-650$

the tcl p605/607

unless you are getting nvme or a boot drive, samsung isn't the one to get.

pretty much all ssds will get you to the max speed applications will open at so long as they can maintain around 400mb read,

1tb, that more of a storage drive then a boot at this point, I want one for image archives to make everything faster, but that price premium over 3tb hdd makes it hard.

va hands down. that contrast will make everything better then a tn, and reported response times are lies unless an in depth review tests them themselves.

if you play games, 3gb is not doable anymore, most game come out and use over 3 now, and that not counting the 1-1.5gb of vram your system will eat regardless.

whoa

is this good?

Good brand, great price. Do you need one?

> This product can expose you to chemicals including one or more listed chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov

wut

yeah, I use a power brick but I dont think it actually protects against surges

recently my video card died, wonering if it got shocked.. probably not if my motherboard still works right?

that warning is on bags of woodchips and charcoal too, don't worry about it

Video Card? Maybe if your PSU sucks.

Overzealous California regulations. If anything even has dangerous chemicals in it they put that on it no matter how well-made and well-sealed it is.

I bought one, its supposedly 8 feet long so that will help, thanks.

>*gets cancer*

me too

>g.skill tridentz RGB ram was 152.00 for 16GB 3200 ram when it came out this year

>its now cost 270.00 for the same thing 8 months later

what the fugg

God damn newegg tax amirite
literally no other online websites charge me tax besides amazon and newegg, the two most important ones.

only 98 cents though

Is this a good deal?
bestbuy.com/site/wd-easystore-8tb-external-usb-3-0-hard-drive-black/5792401.p?skuId=5792401
Are these the ones you can tear apart for the dirves?

Can this thing protect your cat5 connections? Would that affect internet speeds?

yeah but when you go to build a PC then they ram their cold hard fist right into your ass for mega tax dollars.

I had to try and find parts from random shady websites online and of course 2 of my main parts ended up faulty and needing to be RMA'd

Yes, especially for hard drives.

its like 20$ per tb, so yeah if you're in need of a ton of storage probably not bad

>got intous pro for $90

Not the model that's on sale. Those are phone/DSL connections.

Are there any good Android tablets?

just put a for sale sign on your fucking dumpster Newegg/Amazon

>ebay sale 2 weeks ago was better than Black Friday and Cyber Monday put together

looking for laptop deals, preferably $200-$400

with promo code its $80 is it a good deal?

rakuten.com/shop/adata/product/ASX6000NP-256GT-C/?ranMID=36342&ranEAID=lw9MynSeamY&ranSiteID=lw9MynSeamY-zMdgguIN2rssMZlUNS1bNw&scid=af_linkshare&siteID=lw9MynSeamY-zMdgguIN2rssMZlUNS1bNw

i want it for os and some games i have a 500gb evo for that purpose right now but its full will this be similar in speed and reliability?

kogan.com/au/buy/lg-25-219-2560x1080-full-hd-ultrawide-ips-led-gaming-monitor-25um58-p-lg/

Is this a good deal?

>1080

Any good 500gig SSD deals?

>tfw hardly any worthwhile ""sales"" on monitors

>tfw hardly any worthwile ""sales"" on anything
ftfy

I got a Kindle Paperwhite, it didn't arrive yet but I'm pretty happy with it so far.

>western digital
kek

>3TB
>$51
>tfw bought refurb a 2TB HGST for $30 months ago and still works perfect

does this have an sd card slot/let you put pirated shit on it? looking for something i can read mangos on

No card slot but pirated stuff is fine.

dont really need sd card slot when i have calibre.
also, use kmanga.net to sync mangos from batoto or any other shitty manga site into it.

alright thanks lads

where to get cheaper monitors?

>Still believing in this jew holiday

Best Buy has a 2tb Western Digital easystore external hdd for $60.
Should I jump on it for my PS4 or Xbone?

copping a 500gb SSD and a 27 inch monitor

under 300 bucks shipped altogether, how'd I do?

facebook marketplace get everyones used black friday shit they're replacing this year.

Where can I get a cheap hdd in europe today