Are these meme racing seats actually good for sitting?

Are these meme racing seats actually good for sitting?

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B5fGKlNjIRSCLU9jcjJKNTZ3a2M
jysk.dk/stue/stole/spisebordsstole/spisebordsstol-havndal-sort-krom
reddit.com/r/dxracer/comments/4pm2pd/appearance_of_dxracer_chair_after_using_it_for_25/
amazon.com/dp/B01M1HX6LZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only if you like going fast

They're very comfortable but don't buy them if you fap without clothes on. The body sweat will damage the upholstery within a year of use.

>t. naked fappy

Forget fapping, I'm nearly naked 99% of the time I'm at home anyways. I live alone and I'm more comfortable wearing nothing but some boxers to keep my dick from flopping around.

>boxers
>keeping your dick from flopping around
Pick one

I only hope one day I will have enough disposable income to be able to do the same. Living with parents at 28 is hell.

I want to get one of those comfy looking autistic ones that go directly on the floor since I have no use for regular chairs in my room ever since I got a standing desk

It's sheer unfortunate coincidence that let me get my own place. When I was 23, I was biking to work when I got hit by a car and shattered my spine. No paralysis, thankfully, but permanent damage and lasting pain. Not being a Burgerclap, this did not automatically equate to a gorillion dollars. The settlement did, however, get me enough to make a greater than 50% down payment on a condo in my rather expensive city, bringing my monthly payments down so low that I couldn't rent a shoebox for what I pay on my mortgage every month. I moved in at age 26.

>not putting paper towel under your butt when fapping naked from the waist down

Kek

wondering too, are these good for maintaining good posture?

The American Dream is still alive, I see

>American Dream
see:
>Not being a Burgerclap

That's the joke

Currently sitting in one, and yes, they are very comfortabe and good for maintaining posture.
However, if you don't fit the exact length and size the chair was designed for you're going to run into some problems. The headrest is awkwardly placed for me, so the pillow is uncomfortable. I have wide shoulders, so the things at the sides that (in cars) are meant to keep you in your seat instead of having you sliding around push my shoulders a bit forward which is bad for posture.
But in general, being able to adjust armrests, lumbar support and all that is very nice, and it's big enough that I don't feel like I'm sitting in some small wooden chair.
They can look a bit shit though if you go for a model with piercing colours, mine is just all black with a couple of parts that are styled to look like carbon fiber or some shit.

Pic related

>very nice
Felix?

Mesh is better.
These chink racing seats suck balls but if you're a twitch streamer go for it.

I wish

He has his own chair with his own styling, why would he use an Akracing one.

These chairs are retarded.
>purpose of a task chair
Healthy ergonomic support of a sitting, upright body
>purpose of muh racecar buckets
Arresting lateral movement

Unless you're pulling 1.1 lateral g's when you're gaymin you can do better.

Interesting thread.
I need to buy a new chair atm, because my old one is breaking apart.
Can't decide if i it's worth it to pay $150 for a for a (taiwanese) chink meme racing chair on the left or take a chaper (commie) chink shit on the right. They both have recline, but Aerocool chair looks more solid and there are actual reviews from the owners. The thing on the right looks nice (to me anyway), but i'm not sure if it wouldn't fall apart after a few months of use.

>inb4 just take aeron bro el o el exdee
Can't afford overpriced meme chairs atm

You'd think so, but the thing that makes these chairs good is that they support your whole body and encourage good posture, just like proper office chairs.
They just get a bad rep because the designs are usually garish and "lmao it's a racing chair". They do all the right things for an affordable price when compared to office chairs that get thrown around in these threads.

This is how your average racing chair looks like after ~2 years, if you actually use it every day:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B5fGKlNjIRSCLU9jcjJKNTZ3a2M

status of dxracer owners:
not BTFO [ ]
BTFO [ ]
ABSOLUTELY FUCKING BTFO [x]

>Are these meme racing seats actually good for sitting?

If they weren't then companies that made them would go bankrupt, wouldn't they? But i don't see that happening, on the contrary, more and more companies are starting to produce them.

Also if streaming/video gaming professionals are buying these chairs en masse it's a good indication that they are worth the price. They must have done their research and found these chairs suitable enough to use. These people quite literally GET PAID to sit in front of a PC. Do you think they would have willingly purchased a chair that would be uncomfortable to sit in? I don't think so.

I'd rather trust these people over pennyless teenage haters from a Bhutanese basket weaving forum.

Outside of the US...

bump

I don't know about that, but they sure are good to discreetly come out of the closet and let whoever enters your house know you fantasize about sucking black cock on a hourly basis

>Are these meme racing seats actually good for sitting?
Dunno but everything with wheels attached is garbage

>t. jealous poorfag who can't afford a decent pc seat

>everything with wheels attached is garbage

Sure thing, bud

>streaming/video gaming professionals are buying these chairs en masse

Not really, these companies hand loads of them out for free to streamers/youtubers on the condition of advertising how they are oh so good.
Dxracer particularly is a known big offender of this.

The chair might be good but that desk looks very uncomfortable. It's better to have a desk where you are able to rest your arms on top of it. That little shelf for keyboard looks horrible.

Fucking this, I sit at a similiar chair at work, they are like over 1000$ each and supercomfy, I can't imagine some memetic gaming chairs being any better than this.

My problems with those chairs is that they are only comfortable in one position.
I like changing positions often, sitting cross legged on top of the chair, or whatever variation.
That kind of thing can't be done with those, comfortably imo.
Ventilation is poor, so your back and legs get sweaty when it ain't winter. This is why I prefer fabric seats/sofas instead of leather but I guess leather is seen as luxurious for most people.
Also, I always take off the armrests, the serve no fucking purpose imo, dunno why any fucking chair at all has them.
Another point with leather/fake leather stuff, it wears down with time in a way that's not as fixable and nice as fabric.
Leather rips at sew points or opens up when broken, and fake leather falls apart in fine powder and leaves a mess.

>on the condition of
being silent about it. Being caught on cam is enough.

yes, but only in fabric instead of pleather. it's the cheapest ergonomic chair i could find

Fuck me you must be the size of a beached whale.
My chair still going strong

to be fair, most gayming chairs only cost a fraction of aeron miller. $1000 for a chair is insane, unless you're a richfag.
And they offer decent amount of features for their price. What else can you buy in $150-250 range?

>went down to local school
>see if they throwing out chairs
>some class room chairs
took home been using it ever since

Bloody hell. Just get a used Aeron and be done with it. These plastic leather bullshit chairs are for little kids. They'll only last long enough for you to grow out of the gamer phase of your life.

>he doesn't know used Aerons go for $200 used all the time

Check Craigslist. Companies liquidate them all the time.

>i was merely PRETENDING

>permanent damage
I suppose that you mean some areas are numb right?

For the same price you can get a second hand Steelcase Leap or Herman Miller Aeron which is actually a quality chair. DXracer/maxnomic/etc chairs are cheap tacky junk.

>Check Craigslist. Companies liquidate them all the time.

Sometimes I wish i was living in burgerclapland, never seen anyone selling Aeron in local classified ads.

Going on my local websites I see 2 for sale. One is asking 600€ and the other 900. Fucking hell.

Literally my last buy
jysk.dk/stue/stole/spisebordsstole/spisebordsstol-havndal-sort-krom
No regrets

>implying i'd buy dxracer

Took it from reddit, m8
reddit.com/r/dxracer/comments/4pm2pd/appearance_of_dxracer_chair_after_using_it_for_25/

apparently there's a whole community of dxracer users

>Honestly, I found out about it from the subreddit. What I do is gently clean it with some mild soap and water and then put some baby oil on a cloth and rub it on... let it soak in and then wipe it off with another cloth.

>It leaves it smelling quite nice and the chair feels really smooth afterwards. This is really important if you live in a dry climate where PU leather may crack.

o-ok...

>That one rabid fanboy at the end

literally unusable if you like having your feet on the seat in any way

No problem. I sell one to you very cheap. Kindly send $300 to PayPal [email protected]

Include address and I will ship chair to you. Free shipping if you pay in next hour.

Jesus fucking christ.

>using numale-tier softie cuck chair with leather substitute upholstery
>not using the furniture designed by real men for real men

low-t soyboy detected
It's like you want your ass cheeks to remain soft and effeminate, instead of hardening them to the point of reaching triple-digit values on Rockwell scale.

>Prince.Soloman

whatcha doin' Shlomo?

Wood is expensive this days you know
Actually dining chairs are too low so I have to use a pillow with it. Still much better than skating on the floor like a retard.

You son of bitch. You come to Kingdom of Nigeria and call me Jew face to face. I burn you in tire.

Nu males use cheap flat chairs since they can't afford decent seating and in turn fuck their spine and glutes that they haven't worked out anyway because they are low t and don't get exercise through work or sports, further fucking up their low T.

I'm a fucking king, I sit on a fucking throne. The rocks are good for the beggers outside.

>literally unusable if you like having your feet on the seat in any way

Pretty sure that any office chair would fall backwards, if you'd try to rest your both of your feet on the seat.

How? every chair I used I can rest my feet up and I don't fall.
Not that poster.

>having back support

what a fucking pussy

what kind of office chairs are you using?
never fallen with pic related

they're comfortable but not worth the money some charge for them.

F

kek no. Just get a car seat

for several years (from late 1980s to 90s) i didn't even have a chair. i sat on the edge of my bed, computer on a table slightly higher than bed. no wonder i have back aches these days.

is it a generic chinese 'office chair' or a brand?
How much did it cost you and would you buy it again?

What would you buy for ~$100-150 euros/usd?
hard mode: used aerons are not available

amazon.com/dp/B01M1HX6LZ

Use the left over $140 for micro transactions on your favorite plebian vidya.

håg h05 5600, new price 1.2k usd
got it cheap from a warehouse type deal, around ~150-200 dollars.
no plans on replacing anytime soon, but if i got it cheap i would probably buy again

Can't wait for the pakis to finish the job.

bump

is there anything good that doesnt have wheels?

They're comfy but nothing more than a meme desu.
They're not that good for posture, go for a commie office chair if you really want good posture, plus they're usually cheaper. I will admit though, they are comfy to sit in, but for sitting down at a computer all day it's not that good, since the design is made for driving, not sitting straight typing all day.

It forces you to keep your posture, you cant throw yourself on it.

True.

The shopped books are weird. Why are they mirrored?

No, mine has lost its padding on the ass seat and there are two bolts poking through. It has been two months. It a shit

>your bare skin dissolves the chair within a year
These overpriced computer chairs are nothing but memes

There are plenty of companies alive simply because chumps like you believe their marketing wank

t. jelly yankee

i've had my racing chair for 2 years and it doesn't look like that, you're just a scruffy fat cunt

They have the same upholstery as most office chairs - PVC or PU (aka eco leather/artificial leather). So, office chairs will be damaged in the same manner. It's not the upholstery that makes them 'gayming'-tier - it's the car seat design, recline feature and adjustable cushions.

Yeah buddy! Aeron represent!

>not using a pic related

why can't they add a headrest...

>go for a commie office chair if you really want good posture
>a commie office chair

What do you mean? Some noname Chinese chair?

Why can't your back be not fucked up?

>So much beauty in that photo
>Shitty 'gaymin' chair ruins it.

They did. Don't be such a bad goy.

Headrests are a meme. Just get a cheap couch you can lie in and put it next to you when your big fat head needs some rest.

>t. Aeron maxed out owner.

>$150 for a headrest

oy vey, this looks very kosher indeed

this mac has windows 7
there are two books called women on shelf

install Gentoo is the answer

>pays up to $1000 for a fucking chair
>can't even get a headrest for free
>has to pay extra $150 for the PRIVILEGE
>j-just get a cheap c-couch

Somebody, give this guy Shabbos Goy of the Year Award already

It's a Premium Ergonomic Head Receptacle, you filthy plebiscite.

>just realized my chair is 4 years old

I might need a new one soon

no

stop being a toxic seat melting faggot

>he uses buttcheek support

get a load of this faggot. real men sit on this