Every real man should have the following on his bedside locker:

Every real man should have the following on his bedside locker:

-An iPad Pro
-An Apple Watch
-An iPhone 8 or X (used to take photo here)

If you dont have those three, you are a poorfag incapable of providing for a family and not a real man.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/z-AKUCW9z3QIuaU6QRbRHg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/_glUELz4vv9hjRZ8x1cIKg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/VNbuaDIfThMAlAASqaI0Kw/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/epKkMUP2mAJphUDLwAIY4w/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/llF-zz9URlbvsF7nE4mG0w/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/LDMvhb3n444ISJRI9u7YZQ/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/uskkuBo91wIlsRF2wxGiLg
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/cqSr-2OIIrWCcTMw_U-HEw/
browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/4634452
browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/4634367
browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/4634339
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shut the fuck up

Sorry that my post triggered you. Try earning more money.

>I-IF YOU D-DONT HAVE THESE T-THEN YOU'RE P-PU-PUH-P-POOR!!!!!!!!
sorry that people spending money on other things triggers you, faggot.

S8 > iShit X

iPad Pro is too huge, I'm happy with my iPad Air 2

>buying Tablets in 2017
I don't have a toddler to distract user

Nice try, here is a (you) for ya

Objectively wrong.

The iPhone X is a better phone:
Better quality screen
Better quality camera
Much better OS
More powerful
Better facial recognition
Looks better
>muh notch
In the real world, the notch isn’t noticeable and the S8 looks like another generic android

No joke the only people I see using iphones are poorfags. Having an iPhone doesn't mean that you're rich or special in any way, shape or form.

What the fuck is a bedside locker? You mean a nightstand?

At least get a proper watch, you fag.

(You)

how much does apple marketing pay per post?

I buy my Apple products on shill lease

I can have any product I want for free but I have to meet a shilling quota

Keeping phone and similar devices turned on near bed while you're sleeping could bring you to cancer. Oh wait... Sorry if no one said that to you years ago. It's too late. Enjoy your last moments with your apple toys.

>the ability to have roughly 3000 dollars worth of electronics is equal to being able to raise a family

3000 dollars isnt even a good amount of money

I thought being a real man was about building a house, raising a son and planting a tree.

Sage

I'm a NEET and still was able to buy all of those with my autismbux and careful spending.

t. poorfag who can't afford actual luxuries like a nice car.

>muh notch
I don't care about all the awesome shit the iPhone X has, the notch is retarded. It goes against everything that's good design. Like everything in the Cook era it's designed like shit.

>Shitty camera bump from the iPhone 6 and after for "muh thinness"
>muh notch
>no home button
>no headphone jack to push shitty AirPods and DONGLES

And on a similar note
>no useful IO on the Macbooks anymore unless you wanna use DONGLES

>If you dont have those three, you are a poorfag incapable of providing for a family and not a real man.
how is this a bad thing?

That watch looks like a fucking baby toy. Like one of those ball-in-whole games or a Tiger Electronic's Wrist Watch game. Hell it has a frickin button clamp. Who would put something so gouache and useless on their wrist?

I'm a /biz/tard earning an avarage of 5k a week and I own none of these. Stop shilling your toys, illiterate.

Geekbench isn't a viable benchmark.
The iPhone X's screen is made by Samsung
I saw Casey Neistat's video on the camera comparison, camera is better on the Samsung.
iOS is an inferior OS and is more locked down than Android, offering less customizability.
I'm going to need a citation on your better facial recognition claim.
Lastly, no, the Samsung S8 objectively looks better.

>Better facial recognition
Which is why a son gets through his mom's FaceID and a man can unlock his brother's just by putting glasses on, right?

Sorry user but I do own one of these and a rather large house. Am I really poor?
I use a galaxy s8

>the state of iToddlerism

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/z-AKUCW9z3QIuaU6QRbRHg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/_glUELz4vv9hjRZ8x1cIKg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/VNbuaDIfThMAlAASqaI0Kw/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/epKkMUP2mAJphUDLwAIY4w/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/llF-zz9URlbvsF7nE4mG0w/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/LDMvhb3n444ISJRI9u7YZQ/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/uskkuBo91wIlsRF2wxGiLg
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/cqSr-2OIIrWCcTMw_U-HEw/

>Geekbench isn't a viable benchmark.

It’s an independent third party source, but because you don’t like the results it gives its invalid right?

>The iPhone X's screen is made by Samsung
It is manufactured by Samsung but it is co-designed by Apple and the specs are superior to what Samsung has on its display.

Here are some stats on the iPhone X display:

Highest absolute color accuracy for any display (0.9 JNCD) -- this is usually indistinguishable from perfect
Highest full screen brightness for OLED smartphones (634 nits)
Highest full screen contrast rating in ambient light (141)
Highest contrast ratio (Infinite)
Lowest screen reflectance (4.5 percent)
Smallest brightness variation with viewing angle (22 percent)

>I saw Casey Neistat's video on the camera comparison, camera is better on the Samsung.

Actually by objective third party review sites, the iPhone X camera receives higher ratings. Sorry to say but some YouTube video you watched isn’t a valid source.

>It’s an independent third party source, but because you don’t like the results it gives its invalid right?
Just because it is independent doesn't make the results it gives worthwhile. For fucks sake, it ranks these mobile SoCs up with x86 CPUs when they can't perform anywhere near the same in application tests.

But even for ARM tests,

Scaling from single to multi core scores is less than 100%, so two cores is less than 2x the single core score, four cores is less than 4x.
The A10 processor was a quad core processor with two performance cores and two efficient cores. The A10 couldn't use all four cores at the same time so Geekbench only used two cores when testing multi core performance. You can see this from these results
browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/4634452

The A11 is a hex core processor with two performance cores and four efficient cores. The A11 can use all six cores at the same time and, importantly, it can use them all for performance applications if necessary (read, if iOS determines it is a benchmarking application), see
browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/4634367

If you look at your Galaxy Note 8s they either have an Exynos or Qualcomm octa core processor with four performance cores and four efficient cores.
These processors can use all eight cores at the same time but Android will separate applications to either performance or efficient cores, based on how demanding they are.
So Geekbench only utilizes four of the eight cores in the multi core benchmark, and you can easily see this in the results
browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/4634339

Looking at the single core value in Geekbench4 for the A11 and scaling it the same amount the A10 scales for its two performance cores (about 60%) gets a score of a tad under 7000.
So comparing the performance clusters of the A11 and the 835 the result is pretty close, the A11 is just getting another 3000 points from adding in the efficient cores which don't get tested on Android.

>he doesn't wear his watch to bed
it's like you don't even want sleep tracking.

Pretty sure they found that people sleep worse when they wear sleep trackers.

You forgot to say apple buttplug too.

and here i thought one overpriced dildo is enough. thanks for sharing OP

Why do you faggots keep replying to these threads? Just report and hide.

If that's true, it's still good enough to keep it away from strangers and better than the competition.