What's up guys

What's up guys

Linus is unironically better than this guy and all he's good at is reading labels.
This guy is what happens when you let a frat dudebro try to be a nerd and talk about muh eletronic gadgets.

Sorry, we are not hiring.

>tfw you'll never be rich like the black guy

google shill

>dope
dope
>dope
dope
>dope
dope
>dope

He should probably return to his country of origin. It's for the best.

>AY
*smacks lips*
>WHAT IS UP GUYS
*steals your iphone
>ITS MKBHD HERE
*fucks your wife*

Linus is honestly terrible. Super annoying high pitched squeaky voice, constant ads and shilling in his stretched videos. So annoying.

both are just glorified salesmen

Why is he shilling so much in the past years?
He used to have unbiased reviews
Guess you can never be popular if you tell the truth

He's good for if a product has -just- come out and you want to see it, as well as have him list the specs.
I think he has a place in that context.
As for his opinion on litterally anything, I don't really care because none of it's new to me.
Occasionally I link his videos to normies because they can relate to him.

*Shits on your case for lack of motherboard tray and non full aluminum construction*

pshh.. nothing personel... kid.

>*teleports behind your case*
>*you already have bad thermals*
>*computer catches fire and kills everyone in your house*
Nothing personel, kid.

>frat dudebro

He had his youtube channel since he was 13 years old, just sort his videos after date and you‘ll see, he was just a black autismo.

I wasnt surprised to learn he fronts a power metal band but the fact he does motocross or some shit was really surprising

Sauce

kek.
I wonder what Rodney is doing nowadays.
I miss those times with tons of lian-li and silverstone cases.
Feeling old now.

Yo wassup errybody iss ya boy Floss back again wit another video...!

Remember guys, you too can become a tech review giant. All you need is a huge expendable income brought to you buy Mommy and Daddy.

To get rich, you have to be rich.

D O P E T E C H

>BLACKED

how does a nigger have so much money?

sup my nigga

searching technigger on youtube shows him up

>tfw google actually put a quote from a tubenigger in a commercial
hoo boy

Just let me """"drop something""" hahahaha I'm so randumb Upvote, subscribe, like, ejaculate on me. Anything for money.

this fucking ugly lazy ass long haired slob. this cunt sounds like hes doing everybody a favor with every bitch-like sigh before every faggot-laced word. just seeing this niggers face triggers the shit out of me.
>sigh - well we did this *sigh* and then *hmmph* these results came out that way and so one *sigh* *hmph* *uhh* *yeah*