why?

Other urls found in this thread:

theology.edu/ugarbib.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Canaanite_religion
northernway.org/fathergod.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Iran is patrician, Israel is contrarian

Same can be said about Christians.

christianity started in roman empire, and european country.
thus, christianity is fundamentally european

Persians believe the better version of Islam while Arabs believe in heresy

How do you explain Christians in Ethiopia and Egypt?

egypt was part of roman empire, you know?

I thought they converted to Christianity before the Romans?

>christianity started in roman empire, and european country.
By that logic, Lebanon, Morocco, Greece, and other shitskin countries are European.

It all comes back to the time of the death of muhammad. The iranians who are shi'as believes that muhammad's cousin Ali should have been the next successor in the current caliphate while sunni's believe that abu bukr should who was a companion and picked by muhammad to be the successor, as they believe

It's weird. Iran has always been a hotbed of great culture and academia, and got cucked into Islam. And they fucking love it now.

Unrelated but Shias >>> Sunnis

Greece for sure.
Lebanon and Morocco used to be European before Islam happend

>Unrelated but Shias >>> Sunnis

I don't think that's unrelated. Most of the arab population worldwide is sunnite.

>be Persia
>get cucked by every neighbour and group
>change name to iRAN

>tfw no zoroastrian Iran

I want an Iranian gf. How do I approach one does anyone know

go to iran i assume

>Greece
>European

Please..

>Europe is a Greek wors
>literally defined Europe
Nice one Mehmet

Linguistically maybe, but ethnically they aren't European.

>christianity started in roman empire
german education

Then you are an idiot

No it started in Israel

Persia got ARAB'D in 651.
Plus, in 1979, they went full durka.

You're the idiot. Stay worshiping a semitic god.

The better version of Islam? Are you serious? Shia Islam is almost identical to Sunni Islam, the difference between Sunnis and Shiites is more political (fight over who is more rightful to the Islamic caliphate from 1400 years ago) and less religious

>christianity started in roman empire, and european country.

sure thing mehmet

White supremacists who deny countries like Greece and Italy being European just because they're "swarthy" are the dumbest people on earth
You are literally stripping away all the ancient civilizations from white people
Your ancestors were fucking goats when they wuz building civilizations.

>country: shitskin subhuman arab

Opinion disregarded.

Shias believe in 12 imams like catholic christians do. plus all the ali/jesus/trinity shit is an insult to Allah and İslam.

So buttmad that Nordic success is so recent and short-lived and all the ancient civilizations where in regions you consider subhuman

>white "people"

lmao

This. "Real" whites by nordic standard only started giving contributions to humanity after they were conquered and educated by the "non-whites" of south-europe

wew

Is every form of critique to an Eastern country or Islam in general going to be answered with "WELL LOOK AT CHRISTIANITY"
You realize you didn't answer his question, you were just edgy?

>ISIS needs to be stopped
>yeah well look at the KKK

Pretending that christianism would solve anything is like saying that you'll stop a fire throwing gasoline in it

>have lots of money
>show lots of interest into meeting her family
>blow a lot of money on asinine material crap for yourself like expensive cars etc...

That's for Iranian-Americans, for an actual Iranian it'll be a bit harder.

They call it Iran because they king of Persia at the time literally ran away from the Mongols

Yes, politically they stay rather quiet and do their sciency stuff

Why do Sunnis think Shias put Ali at the same tier as God and Muhammad?

Propaganda or just plain miseducation?

Same way Americans and Europeans hate Jews but still love Christianity. Double-thinking is common all around the world, you know.

European culture originated from ancient Roman and Greek ones, and so does the very concept of Europe.

Iran always was their name, they never called themselves "Persia".

Reza you're committing bidaa with this worship of the Shahidayn and Ali. Not too mention that you're sharia is based off people who've never met the Prophet

Yeah but your war on Christianity is blinding you from the fact that neither mine nor OP's post is about Christianity

Fuck off Mohamed

Islam is shit but it's not good to be spreading lies

t. Reza "suck the white man's dick" khoshonogar

Shias put Ali on the same rank as Christians put Jesus. This is not Islam at all.

It's quite funny that most of you think Iranians actually love islam. 80% (no statistics) of them just can't prevent practising it, because they'll be jailed/tortured if they have a different opinion. There's no freedom of speech.

Do some research before memeing around, but after all it's just a meme anyways.

not a country
jesus lived and preached in roman empire

t. Lives in America and is unironically Muslim

Go back to your Islamic shithole you fucking subhuman

Oh wait, the welfare you get in a western country is worth more than your pedophile religion, right babe?

his country was an civilized empire while swedes still fucked their sheep and ate their own shit
show some fucking respect

Was not Israel under occupation from Rome?

Additionially

>.. no more than 1-1½% attend Friday prayers, and lots of those who do are dragooned into being there. Three years ago one cleric said that 73% of Iranians did not even say their daily prayers.[8]

According to Zohreh Soleimani of the BBC, Iran has the lowest mosque attendance of any Muslim country; only 2% of adults attend Friday services.[9]

Persians are the original aryans, not even memeing. It's were our ancestors came from if you're european except Basque County, Finland and Hungary.

They are indo-europeans. Or indo-aryan, this is where hitler got that term from. Also he used the swastika because it's an indo-european symbol that is in all indo-aryan cultures from ancient times.

pic related is the true map of whiteness

>whiteness

You mean Caucasian. And that would include Semites too. Which i dont even mind desu Indo-Europeans and Semites are the most influential anyway

Not semitic... Jews got him from the Mesoptamian pantheon

The canaanite religion predates the proto-Judaic religion. In the Ugarit belief system El Elyon (EL the Most High or EL of the Mountains) was the chief of the gods. He had a wife (Asherah), and had 70 sons, among which were Yahweh (God of Storms) and Ba'al .

Indo-aryan is the defining term for white, Hitler knew this too. Caucasian includes north africans...

Semites are not indo-european and not whute

Source?

They're trying as hard as they can to prevent practising islam.

theology.edu/ugarbib.htm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Canaanite_religion

northernway.org/fathergod.html

Nice

>welfare
>America
Get your memes straight

'his country'... what country? He descends from filthy inbred arabs who took over all of the middle east and north africa.

uhm, his ancestors lived there since the time of romans and even before that

Yes welfare you stupid Arab

Look at Dearborne and how many of your fellow terrorists are on it

>confusing his memes
Canadians

uhm, his ancestors were fucking inbred arabs. Filthy muslims like yourself.

>Most of the arab population worldwide is sunnite

No.

> I suck huge black dongs and hate that shitskin subhumans dont suck huge black dongs like I do

Based, here's an uncommon pepe

From what I understand some Shias believe that Gabriel even made a mistake and accidentally went to Muhammad to deliver the message as opposed to Ali.

Saying that some Shias revere Ali more than Muhammad isn't very far-fetched at all.

Spain, you failed me

>equating ISIS and Islam in general

Bravo Canada

There is a reason Islam persisted in country it conquered, it's that it adapts itself to countries
Islam in Iran =! Islam in Algeria =! Islam in France

ikr same here desu

t. Never read a single Islamic doctrine nor met a Muslim and just talks shit out his ass based on anime meme boards

Are you serious m8?

White supremacists are dumb in general
>hates Multiculturalism
>loves the Roman Empire

>is "well-read"
>only read 100 year old propaganda debunked by actual scientists
>admits they are alone and mostly interacts through internet
>believes he can conquer the stars

Serious case of bad history, Christianity is a Middle-Eastern thing, sure it was a Roman province but not European culturally

At the beginning it isn't but then it was reformed and be closer to the roman culture plus it shaped the culture of Europe for 2000 years

Fuck off, idiot.

Its another take on judaism and you know it.

At the beginning and still after. Copts, Orient Christians, etc, are as Christian as the Catholics. To say it's a purely Yuropoor thing is ignorant.

This just proves you have no idea what Apostles are and no idea whatsoever about christianity in general.

Thanks to the bombings I probably know more about islam than you do about christianity.

Also the trinity is pretty complicated, to me it boils down in aspects of god that were eprcieved or one is able to percieve as god is so all encompassing you can't comprehend him in his totality.

christianity is fundeamentally different from judaism
jews dont proselytise

I do love Persian women.

Fuck, I'd turn Shia if I needed to in order to marry me four Persian qt's

And yet, to Muslims Jesus is a prophet on the same scale as Mahomet and his word is sacred.

They still have debates on whether or not Mahomet is the "last" prophet, though.

Sunnis are like 90% of the Muslim population you paki.

It grew from it though, jesus is the Messiah and his coming opened salvation to non jews.

Look up early theological disputes.

True, but everything we have is put into the trash with the reasoning of it "being corrupted".

They don't care about christianity or jesus, only about their/mohammeds idea about it.

jews and christians share a lot of theological discourse.

I don't know if I ever heard about muslims coming into this without a sword being swung on one side.

>hate islam
>but also hate feminism
>islam is the only cure to feminism

really makes you think

ITS
JOKE

Islam is the only Abrahamic religion that still has not succumbed to the "Enlightenment" meme by shedding off its inconvenient parts to be more "compatible" or "acceptable". In the end, Islam is like a virile stallion where Judeo Christianity is a mule.

This is the future you chose.

But uneducated women raise uneducated sons, as raising children is women's work in most traditionally muslim countries.

Do you want to stay uneducated?

I agree, they need to go back

What we have is a CHOICE.

Forced virtue is no virtue at all, people that have the choice of being conservative (see opus dei or orthodox jews) do more than people who are just born into the rut of it and just not doing anything else becuase they were kept close minded enough or under threat to never deviate.

If I'm uneducated now, then yeah I would love to stay uneducated

I am talking about traditional muslim countries.

Regardless of gender, education is encouraged, not forbidden, in Islam.

If it means getting real women back its worth it to rewind "progress"

>The picture in 10.
>and how those people actually look in real life