Whiter than snow

I am half ashkenazi half slav and i am white, so yes

Is he white?

I'm 1/4 ashkenazi and 3/4 slav and i am white, so yes

He is tanned

joo

Are they white?

if you are half ashkenazi half slav you are not white, so no

no wonder you are against slavs and jews.
your country produced hitler, after all

Is she white?

Maybe, but their kids won't be

>the highest survival rate of Aurignacian cavemen genes similar to the ones of the 35.000 year old GoyetQ116-1 sample from Belgium is observed nowadays in Poland, Lithuania and Latvia.

So earliest Pole ever observed lived in Belgium and looked like this

anthropark.wz.cz/aurig.htm

>The sophistication and self-awareness demonstrated in the work led archaeologists to consider the makers of Aurignacian artifacts the first modern humans in Europe. Human remains and Late Aurignacian artifacts found in juxtaposition support this inference. Although finds of human skeletal remains in direct association with Proto-Aurignacian technologies are scarce in Europe, the few available are also probably modern human. The best dated association between Aurignacian industries and human remains are those of at least five individuals from the Mladec cave in the Czech Republic, dated by direct radiocarbon measurements of the skeletal remains to at least 31,000–32,000 years old. At least three robust, but typically anatomically-modern individuals from the Pe?tera cu Oase cave in Romania, were dated directly from the bones to ca. 35,000–36,000 BP. Although not associated directly with archaeological material, these finds are within the chronological and geographical range of the Early Aurignacian in southeastern Europe.

>But as a Pole I am also an uncanny atavism. One must go back centuries to discover in this noblest race of men pure instincts to the degree that I represent them.

t. Friedrich Nietzsche

No you fucking retard. Pic rel, first Polack from Belgium.

Only murricun southies don't consider slavs are White. But how many White murricuns have slav blood in it and they don't even know it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1619_Jamestown_Polish_craftsmen_strike
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamestown_Polish_craftsmen

slav guys are really cool except for that they are more likely to be bald

>bald
that's mostly a bydło trait

What did he mean by this?

>Are Slavs white?

No

Is he white?