$ISPGATE

#ISPGATE

I need your help Sup Forums.

For the past months, me and other Sup Forums users from across the globe (including Americans) are getting the message "your ISP is blocked due to abuse" on different circumstances. Usually, us getting these messages:

>Can reply, but not start our own threads. It has been a long time since I was able to start a thread on Sup Forums. I hope it works now as I'm not at home.
>Sometimes we can't reply at all, with the ISP block message preventing all posting
>And here is the funny thing: I can post on Sup Forums right now, without the ISP message - but I can't even reply to threads on Sup Forums. Boards like Sup Forums are losing users and political opinions of those of us being blocked by the "isp" thing, and nobody is even aware of it. What if mods are targeting people on political opinions with this ISP bullshit? Sup Forums is no longer a free community anymore as a lot of people are being prevented from talking. I pretty much stopped posting on Sup Forums for some 2 months now because most of the time I get ISP blocked.

Help

I can start a thread here, but not on Sup Forums (can't even reply there). Last time I tried making a thread on Sup Forums I was not allowed either

Who else has been getting this?

i would guess, any particularly vociferous nazi Sup Forums shitposter might get it. there are some things that not even Hiroyuki can stand.

I tired to post a thread on /sci/ once asking a question about integrals in mathematics and was unable to start a thread for that reason.

I even tested starting threads on another board (I think it was Sup Forums) and I could do it fine.

No idea why it happened. Ausfag here.

I'm not a nazifag though

You're probably just caught in a rangeban.

You're probably just a nazi who's posts don't contribute to Sup Forums in anyway. Good riddance.

It is odd that it only happens to some boards.

It may be an exploit, or a rogue mod(s) exploting the ISP feature to permaban people they dislike

These ragebans seem to be so frequent now that many users can't post on Sup Forums anymore. I have gotten ISP blocked posting from 3 different locations, with different internet providers

Stop ban circumvention, nigger.

fuck you Sup Forums mod you won't silence me and stop stalking me

>Can reply, but not start our own threads
Literally this on Sup Forums for me, what the fuck mods?

hiro dun goofed

Maybe automatic ISP banner is out of control

time to take down your local shitposter

AND NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST

Good bye racists.

if Hiro wasn't such a huge faggot who spends all his time masturbating to western women while crying he'll never get one he would reply to this thread and fix this shit

>there exists a set of Sup Forumstards who can't stay on their containment board now, they can only post on other boards
This is not good

Same here except I can't post anywhere. I have to use my mobile connection to post anything now. I've never been personally banned for anything though.

Also strangely enough, I've landed on two separate IPs from my mobile ISP which are banned for posting CP and yet it isn't range banned. That's never happened with my landline.

Hello fellow Sup Forumsentleman.

Do you know that not all distros are safe or recommended for usage? You should only use the distros that have been "white"listed, if you catch my meaning ;)

Let me redpill you about distros and what is going behind the scenes of arch, debian and gentoo that ((they)) don't want you to know

Please do! I'm listening. . .

In the beginning, there was only one distro. It would cause Linux to spread like wildfire. Compatibility for games, software would be quick and perfect. You would never, ever have to troubleshoot anything with your linux experience. And for whatever else you had problems with, there would be answers online readily available.

But ((they)) realized that linux would grow strong and could not be stopped. ((they)) needed a plan to kill the unkillable. How to stop something open source? And that was when ((they)) had an idea...

To kill Linux, they merely had to divide and conquer it. ((they)) financed and paid for the development of multiple distros, and had people fighting over the best one. Those that wanted to get into linux would soon get overwhelmed, the fractioned distros caused games and applications to crash all the fucking time with no support or bug fixing to ever come.

And for generations linux has remained weak, waiting to be made stronger again into one only distro to rule them all

install gentoo

Wow user, I guess you really need to centrally coordinate forks of open source projects. Literally nobody would do this otherwise. Also, good job on making Linux worse compared to the early '90s.

>yes goy, install the difficult distro normies can never get into. Tell others to install it too, so normies go running to windows and mac
>hehehehe

I couldn't browse rpg.net a few months back because PTCL is a banned ISP, although it's fine now.

(((they))) send in one of them Stallmann, we all know the story already

>conspirancy
>implying isn't hiro trying sale Sup Forums pass
Just buy the fucking pass goy.

I've gotten this at random and I only post on Sup Forums.

It's pretty annoying, it comes and goes. What's the deal with this thing? How does one stop it from being such a nuisance?

>paying to post on Sup Forums, website known for becoming more and more SJW and anti free speech
>current year

buy the pass :^)

Who else is gonna pay for Hiro to flight western prostitutes in every week?

There is literally nothing you can do besides buying a good goy pass™
You can whine on IRC but the mods will not listen

So just use mlpol or polchan.

>that's right goy, just keep being divided and conquered.. Your political opinions should not be posted on mainstream Sup Forums.. why don't you post them on this obscure chans instead so less people will hear them?

>polchan
>obscure
Come user, the get a lot of attention and stay as 4th place in imageboard in the world and second in English language. Also it get nearly equal attention that Sup Forums in the gamergate/elections
If don't want Sup Forums pass, you should donate to Sup Forums.

>I pretty much stopped posting on Sup Forums for some 2 months now because most of the time I get ISP blocked.
Same
I don't know what the fuck happened or how this just recently happened, it seriously can't be one nigger who got everyone range banned cause people from different countries and shit said they get the same problem
Maybe this is some net neutrality type of shit or something idk

Good fucking riddance. Hiro is finally succeeding where moot failed, kicking all you low iq /n/iggers of this site using sly tricks. Based af

I work at an ISP and there are a few issues with banning ranges of IPs.

First, most people are behind some sort of NATing scheme that means anywhere from 2 to 2000 people are sharing a single IP address.

Secondly, smaller ISPs only have a couple hundred addresses to choose from so getting a new one that might be free from a clean /30 or /24 block could be an issue.

Lastly, with mobile phones i randomly get blocked addresses and have no way to check.

I've tried sending an email to the mods to get all of our customer NAT addresses freed up, but they aren't responsive

can't you guys just buy a Sup Forums pass like a good goy?

Good now buy a Sup Forums pass like a good goy and support net neutrality while you're at it

I've gotten this. I wasn't even banned. I reset my IP.

I think there's a Sup Forums mod shadowbanning users from just this board, because I get the "your ISP has been blocked" only on Sup Forums but not on other boards.

DeliciaLand fat here, got rangebanned at pol, b and recently g. Now the ban on g was lifted. I annoyed the fags at IRC but they told me they could do nothing about it. Have to test the other boards when I get home.

>shadowbanning

It's more like shadowbanning to the mods' side. It doesn't show up as a ban for them, but you're effectively banned.

Not a problem when you have static IP on a business-grade service plan.

Yo, newbie here. What are some good sites for downloading pirated apps?

Where did you come from?

Buy Sup Forums pass. Just the time it saves you in captcha is worth it. You can use banned ips with a Sup Forums pass.
>t. vpn poster with Sup Forums pass.

Just get the pass. It's $20 for a year and saves a lot of time and convenience with the captcha. Well worth IMO

mod is trying to derail thread