Which one of you fucking fags was this?

>Working at a software company.
>Some retard keeps staring at me.
>He's a Java-only codemonkey we hired to fill in a gap in our team.
>He's a fucking creep, but I ignore it since we're not doing customer service over here.
>This goes on for a few weeks.
>I go to important project meeting.
>Am talking with a guy.
>This fucking idiot comes up and buts into the conversation.
>I may not be the most sociable tool in the shed, but this guy takes it to another level.
>Starts arguing that I'm right, and I don't mean like a civil argument.
Which one of you retards thought white-knighting for me was a good idea? I've caught you browsing Sup Forums on the job before, so I know you'll see this.

Nice blog, faggot.

*unsubscribe*

You'd have a better chance posting this on reddit.

Not possible.

lmao how are you not picking up on this? Nigga is interested in you mate. He's just not capable of expressing it in any meaningful way. Regardless, you both sound incredibly autistic so you'd make the perfect couple

Yeah, as if I want a nice echo-chamber to be applauded in.

Try and stop me. . .

/thread
just tell him your not gay you faggot

>You sound incredibly autistic.
I wouldn't post here if I weren't.
>Nigga is interested in you mate.
I've guessed so, but I'm not the best at social shit. Unfortunately, greasy-haired skinnyfats aren't my preferred demographic.

Pick the closest thing you have to a chad in your workplace and start cozying up to him instead.

Unfortunately, he knows that I'm not homosexual. Also, how exactly am I going to tell him I'm gay? That's not something you randomly drop in unrelated conversations.

I'm not interested in a relationship, and all the decent guys are taken. As I've said, I'm not the best at social shit, which is why I'm asking for advice on fucking Sup Forums instead of dealing with it.

They may actually keep to Sup Forums and not come here. I worked a job with someone just like that and when I mentioned Sup Forums when I caught him on Sup Forums he had a total fit about how shitty this board is.

Are you grill?

Yes.
I'd assumed they'd use this board, since they seem to enjoy ricing their desktop with anime girls.

>singular they
>talking about a dude
Are you serious

Doesn't matter if they are taken. I'm not suggesting trying to date him but if you start seeming overly familiar with someone that'll make the creep feel inferior so he will jump to conclusions and cry himself to sleep instead.

Furthermore, how much of a fucking retard do you have to be to get into an argument over an imageboard?

Lol, didn't notice.
I don't think that works. Sounds like it'll just make him mad, and I don't want him to feel bad anyways.

post tits or gtfo slut

This is a blue board.

>so I know you'll see this.
If you want him to see it then why don't you just send him an email?

Because I don't know his personal email address and our work emails aren't private.

Just tell him you really like sucking cock and offer to let him fuck you in the ass. Worse think that can come from it is that you take it in the ass and suck his cock

>staring at me
Or he might just be looking at you like a normal person without any malicious or lecherous intent and all the icky things exist only in your imagination.
>He's a fucking creep
Based on what? Your feefees that he's staring you? What has he actually done? Probably nothing since you didn't mention anything.
>This goes on
You forgot to describe the "this", sweetie.
>Starts arguing that I'm right
Maybe because the other person was wrong and your creep thinks the guy is retarded.
>I know you'll see this.
No, sweetie, you do not know that. Your "knowledge" about this is just like everything else you said, a subjective idea that may or may not correlate with reality. Despite your strong beliefs, he might never see this thread. In fact, it seems likely he won't. And even if he does, it could be he doesn't recognize himself in your description at all. After all, pretty much everything untoward you "detected" is inside your own head and not necessarily part of objective reality.

>falling this hard for bait

>believes it makes any difference whether something is bait or not
First day on Sup Forums or just underage?

>Or he might just be looking at you like a normal person without any malicious or lecherous intent and all the icky things exist only in your imagination.

>Based on what? Your feefees that he's staring you? What has he actually done? Probably nothing since you didn't mention anything.

I'm not that autistic, and furthermore that's not the problem in the first place. I'm okay with him being socially awkward, but not him white-knighting for me.

>Maybe because the other person was wrong and your creep thinks the guy is retarded.

Let me describe in more detail, then.
I'm talking with guy #1 about something. We are having a civil conversation. Guy #2 comes uninvited and starts arguing in an uncivil manner with Guy #2 and taking all of arguments as the gospel truth. Having social skills which , while not the best, do exist, it doesn't take a fucking genius to figure things out.

>No, sweetie, you do not know that. Your "knowledge" about this is just like everything else you said, a subjective idea that may or may not correlate with reality. Despite your strong beliefs, he might never see this thread. In fact, it seems likely he won't. And even if he does, it could be he doesn't recognize himself in your description at all. After all, pretty much everything untoward you "detected" is inside your own head and not necessarily part of objective reality.
Imagine having such a fucking stick up your anus that you go off on a rant because someone said something hyperbolic on fucking Sup Forums.

>
> (You)
Fuck, I copy-pasted accidentally.

say "You know I am not a fag right?"

>making up lame ass excuses with no meaning to justify being a retard
kys

Nice b8, m8.

He hasn't yet said anything explicitly regarding him having the hots for me, and he already knows that I'm straight. Seriously, though, do you seriously expect me to say that I'm a lesbian in an unrelated conversation?

I know this is bait, but fuck me, I can imagine a female thinking exactly like this and I hate them more every day.

I don't get it. Can you please repeat your whole rant in a more clear and concise manner?

cum on their coffee

>a guy i work with who i'm not attracted to looked at me a few times, he's such a fucking creepy weirdo loser!! Why doesn't Chad ever look at me?
I boiled it down for you lad.

Are you a girl? I don't give advice for homosexuals, since it aids in aids.

>you go off on a rant
You see, there's a pattern here. You struggle with the difference between objective reality and your own feefee universe. I didn't rant. You on the other hand use language that implies you're having an angering:
>such a fucking stick up your anus
>on fucking Sup Forums.
How can anyone trust anything you say to be representative of objective reality when everything you say is overflowing with your projections and emotions?

Maybe just confront the person if it's such an issue for you. I doubt he's going to see your random thread at a random time on a random part of this Laotian milk jug comparison board.

I'm not the OP you fucking retard I was making a point.

Nice strawman.
>A guy I work with is kind of socially awkward, but that's not the problem. The problem is that he's white-knighting for me, and it's getting annoying. How do I break the news to him?
Corrected version.
Go back to /r/incels.

>Go back to /r/incels.
I have no idea what that is, but you clearly do. You women(baiting neckbeard in your case, but anyway) are all exactly the same, vapid shallow cunts, it's easy to forget that, then I see a post like this and remember well.

this.

>I didn't rant.
>If I deny it maybe no-one will question me!
>How can anyone trust anything you say to be representative of objective reality when everything you say is overflowing with your projections and emotions?
>As if yours isn't. Go outside, m8. You're getting way too worked up about this.
>Maybe just confront the person if it's such an issue for you. I doubt he's going to see your random thread at a random time on a random part of this Laotian milk jug comparison board.
I'm not socially inept, although I do seem to be taking the b8.

This, I know a dude who lives on/a/.

>but not him white-knighting for me.
or, you know, it might be a subject he has an opinion on and he didn't want to let the discussion end with making his idea is heard too

Learn how to format your posts or go back you fucking monkey.

Make your b8 more subtle next time.

I knew a guy who dropped out of college and lived on Sup Forums, he still ranted about how pleb they are though (which is true).

I'd be fine with that, but his behavior and his since then doing the same thing in discussions whenever I'm present made it kind of clear that it wasn't that. Even if it was, I still need to figure out a way to tell him to be civil in discussions.

That's not bait, if your story is even slightly true then you are the cunt in the situation, a self-absorbed one at that. Even if it were true you seem like you'd be totally incapable of self-awareness anyway.

Who has time to care about formatting on a fucking imageboard?

Someone who wants their post to be remotely understandable. Fuck off retard.

>You're getting way too worked up about this.
According to your imagination. Again.

>Which one of you retards thought white-knighting for me was a good idea?
You already know which one, because he's literally your colleague. This place isn't reddit, so you can't look at his post history, even if he replies.

he was right tho

Oops. I do apologise Rajesh, I just like the smell of coconut and curry, didn't mean to trouble you. Your argument about Terry being right about the CIA is spot on, I couldn't let that go.

It was me, m'lady. I was defending your honor, like a your future husband should. And I wasn't merely staring at you, I was signalling you that something beautiful was going to happen between us. Watch the brows next time.

Fuck off, CIA nigger.

s/who/whom

OP, next time your having a conversatiion take a completly undefendable stance and see if still agres with you

You know the drill cunt

>I like to program in Objective-C. The language is just so terse and elegant.

Yea something like that.

I wish I could make people like you experience aspbergers for a single day

Is this recent? Is Terry no longer homeless?

Instead of coming to Sup Forums, where your co-worker may or may not actually be, how about you put on your best sociopath face and tell him in person to fuck off?

I saw him streaming out of his van a couple of days ago, so this is likely an old photo.

I just want to feel your bleeding and battered anus massaging my throbbing cock.

Why are you such a fucking prude? Sitting at your desk like a stuck up little tease.

There are literally zero girls on Sup Forums
There's a few
> girls
but actual women don't would never have the autismal capacity requisite to browse here.

Its a tech board not fucking pol. There anrent many but Im sure there are a few

wrong board toots
everyone on Sup Forums knows
3d women are not important

There's probably more women on Sup Forums and /r9k/ than anywhere else

There's zero women on Sup Forums
Same with /o/

Any boards that are halfway serious and technical will repel women.

The problem is he has essentially no interactions with you so his fantasies tell him he has a chance.

You need to show you're not interested

The fuck you think posting it here making any difference then?

Who has time to care about your little romance anime? Everyone who replied in this thread is just mocking and laughing at you. Stop caring and do your fucking work, James.

Well, we had guys dress like girls.

>>Are you grill?
>Yes.
Post feet

You are mentally ill.

Go be a weeb somewhere else trip fag.

>socially-awkward
woman detected
tl:dr worthless cunt

>Are you grill?
You couldn't tell from the boring ass openning post about some mundane daily life shit that no one in the world would find interesting?

proof that Sup Forums is reddit
also proof that reddit is mostly women (and numales), and that they love to oust themselves (btw im a girl)

Oh that was me OP, make sure to slap me next time you see me.
I'll glance at your breasts as confirmation it's me.

>white-knighting for me

Do you have bitch lasagna?

t. autismo

t. worthless cunt

I was going to make my post a 10 lines long rant but gave up because you are such a narcissistic, pathetic whore with zero empathy
Do all women have mental disorders and cannot be nice to other people when they don't benefit from the relationship personally?

There used to be but not anymore.
And even then she was a massive fucking degenerate that most of us hated.

Op I would let it go this time. If something similar happens again, talk to him calmly in private, and explain that you're not ok with his actions. Be polite, be respectful. If you can't do this in person then most definitely do this over company email so that there's a paper trail should it be needed in the future.

The guy is most definitely attracted to you, if he becomes more obvious about it and you're not into it, make sure you politely let him know so he'll back off.

Basically just be professional about it.