Well it's not christmas but this will be great

I can't wait for christmas anons, this year I will stay at home with my family. Drink egg nog with friends and wife. Watch TV series and buy preseants for them. Make the christmas tree with my wife. I hope you all have a great christmas this year.

my parents finally got their divorce this year i have no friends and i dislike most human beans. i love egg nog though

I'm not a Christian but those days off will be cozy as fuck. Gonna drink loads of hot chocolate with my gf.

Meanwhile I'll be working on Christmas Eve. Shouldn't have moved to Netherlands.

I'll watch die hard and drink with my family. Then I will watch highlander and drink with my friends. Then I will refuse to get sober till new years.

I love you OP

Thought it would be one of those poo poo pee pee images and pepe would make brownies out of his own shit, but turns out it's just a comfy image.

Why are there pictures of niggers hanging on the wall?

Ah, I wish I had some friends to spend christmas with. Since I moved away 2 years ago I have nobody. I miss the comfy holiday seasons bros.

Only have 2-3 friends I give a fuck about, so I hold a small gift exchange every year with them.

Eigen schuld, dikke bult friendo.

I HATE CHRISTMAS

>Want to upgrade from a 1060 to a 1070 or 1080
>All cards $200+ above MSRP
>1070s almost double recommended value on some sites

FUCKING CHINESE KIKE BITCOIN FARMERRRRSSSSS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Your pic related confuses me. Is that from bizzarro Sup Forums?

When was the last time you checked? Prices are now back down to normal for $300+ cards.

Now that I have a job I can finally give back.
I'll buy gifts for my mom and dad, and a chink mech keyboard for my little brother.

I don't have many friends but at least I got family.

I think I will get a water distiller for myself.

>Is that from bizzarro Sup Forums?
yeah, reddit

Yeah i expected Pepe to put his turds in the fudge or something, and then Feels man would eat the cookies...

that reminds me of something…

This. Why does the racist green happy frog have a bunch of niggers hanging on his walls?

Hanging kek