How is your country doing in the Olyimpics?

How is your country doing in the Olyimpics?

>uk
>breddy good

Also post your Olyimpicfus

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/olympics/2016/08/17/worst-olympic-flop-china-smarts-as-it-lags-behind-team-gb-in-med/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trott is such a qt patootie, I'd give anything to pull that sweaty lycra suit off her after a race and just bury my face between her legs for hours

only care about volleyball, even watch womens. we're gonna stomp serbia tomorrow and then drop a shit load of freedom on those tulip eating dutch whores.

>0 medals
>being India-tier
At least we will get 1 in >women's boxing

Worse than other years, still ok tho.

2 bronze medals and the country is treating it like we won the entire olympics

Don't talk shit on the Dutch team, fag. Hottest women in the olympics.

Canada
Not Good friend.

Emilia Ankiewicz

I'd dick her so fucking hard.

USA
Winning as usual

For all this pol shit, we are surprisingly good.

Because your government pays judges.

I think it's the worst olympics for decades, mostly because we completely fucked up in at least two disciplines where we usually got a lots of medals: Swimming and cycling.

6 medals already
bretty gud

I only watch e-sports. Olympics is a snorefest.

>France

my olympicfu is pic related

29 medals so far, worst than in other olympics and a disaster in swimming.

Badly.

I wish it was even worse. I wanted to see Hollande having to take a photo with the least number of athletes possible to make it retarded.

>tfw no cobblestone drop

choking left and right
>last olympic champion gets in like 10th
>reporter asks what happened
>dunno LOL I fucked up haha
repeat this 8 times

No medals at all but anyway

I'd it me or are the Olympics basically a world class reunion?

Mostly pointless, but people go so they can see who they're better off than and for a chance to revel in others worse off state.

Well the Olympics after WW2 became very political and it very much became a battle of East v West

Soviets and their allies v USA and their allies.

It's what also realy kicked off the cheating in sports because "we" absoluely couldn't make it look like the communists were better than us and vice versa.

Obviously it has calmed dow since then but it's still all dick swinging when it used to be more about the athletes themselves.

India is the guy who had a lot of potential, really good at school but he turned out to have a mental breakdown in Uni and now makes a living sucking off homeless men for 25p

Chinks on suicide watch

telegraph.co.uk/olympics/2016/08/17/worst-olympic-flop-china-smarts-as-it-lags-behind-team-gb-in-med/

>"China can’t beat the US in gold medals, fine I will let it go, but now we have to compete with the UK?” writes Peian from Guangdong province in the CCTV news comments section.

>The British media are gloating. They’re so happy, like they’ve eaten a pot of honey,” reads an anonymous post.

>The Olympics is a game where rules are set by the West,” writes user Wind Forest Volcano from Shanghai.

>The user says it is “laughable” that a sport the UK has medaled in - the equestrian dressage event - is even included in the Olympics.

UK is the guy who married a vindictive woman with 2 kids and constantly says 'yes dear' when she bitches

I don't even know what this is referencing, If anything the UK is the guy that was top dog in high school and then become just a regular middle class guy that always reminisce back to his high school glory days.

meda...what? :^)

That fits better than my poking at your immigration and compliance with the EU till recently

>Germany is the angst filled kid that made a bomb threat in junior year, went away a few months, then became a responsible adult, and now gets jokes about the threat he made despite how he's better off income wise

Pretty good, better than expected.

We might break the "most medals ever" record from 2012.

Pic related: Sabine Visser

Netherlands are doing well. My heart was racing in the Keirin when Kenny and your guy were racing down the inside line for the gold and silver position.

2 gold, 2 silver and much more incoming.
feels good for a third world country

not really sure tb h

Brazil blew the fuck out of France in the pole vault, it was pretty funny.

We are good at choking.

what olympics?

with fnatic breaking apart, you'll soon be shit in e-sports as well

e-"sports"

>you
I'm not on fnatic m8

Top tier as usual

2 gold, 1 silver and 2 bronze. And tonight another gold or silver in hockey.

Not bad for a non-country

Muh splish splash

Breddy gud

>farm shittons of golds in tiny literally who swim-this-way-that-way races
>ez #1 forever
you got this figured out huh

This is Renaud Lavillenie, a French pole jumper, at the the award ceremony for his Silver medal. Does he look happy? No, because the whole Brazilian audience is booing him. They boo at him because he was the favorite for the gold medal and concurrent of the Brazilian athlete. At all his attempts the audience booed, so that he fails and the Brazilian athletes wins. And in the end he lost to the Brazilian athlete, who won gold.

And when the national anthem of Brazil played he couldn't stop his emotions anymore and cried. The Brazilian people are the worst audience and host of the Olympics. This shows only how bad the decision of the IOC was to chose Rio besides the open thefts and violence against tourists and athletes.

>norway
>3 bronze medals
>I haven't paid enough attention to know if we have any more medal hopes left
>Amalie Iuel

We choked twice in wrestling and in Taekwondo today. If the azerbaijani and bulgarian wrestlers make it to the final we could get bronze

FOKEN BADMINTON RULEZ

we're doing shit

>fencing: went from top to getting rekt by ruskies and dagos
>swimming: got 10% of the medals we were supposed to get and no olympic title
>judo: expected many medals but got completely rekt

this is one of the worst olympic games for France

this was pathetic desu senpai

Not bad for now