Stop using proprietary software

stop using proprietary software.

stop vargposting

no.

top kek

I am trying but my coworkers are brainlets.

I develop proprietary softwares.

exactly my man

No, stop making these threads

Right, stop using a proprietary image board on proprietary network hardware linked to proprietary patented routing equipment linked to a private companies internet line which runs proprietary network management and routing through a series of other proprietary network equipments running various levels of closed source software and firmware, delivering packets to a proprietary host (cloudfare), filling in a proprietary anti-spam system (captcha) in order to make a post against proprietary software.

Get fucked kiddo.

I cant
Mine gtx690 wont support even opengl 3

I develop proprietary software using proprietary tools for a living, yet shill free software whenever I can.
I do make the shitty little scripts I write in my free time available under a free license though.

>stop using proprietary software.
But I make proprietary software for a living...

Calling Sup Forums "proprietary" is nonsensical as it isn't distributed to end-users. It is a web service. You don't have to accept any software licenses to use it and you interact with it using nothing but open standards and free software.

Make your shit better and stop being such a disgusting dirty fat atheist

varg may be many things, but he isn't exactly fat.

>being a murdererous nupagan is much better

That's not exactly what I said. Also, driving from Bergen to Oslo in a car loaded with weapons and showing up unexpectedly at Euronymous' home late in the evening and stabbing him 21 times in the back and neck is clearly self defence.

no

Start making decent software, freetards.

Proprietary software is good until it isnt

no

b-but i made it !

Open the sources...
Stop having them be closed.

dumb racism frog poster

>varg+stallman morph

neat

I love that varg is now a meme.