I'm In

I just got my universities sys admin password. What should I do Sup Forums?

you should sage and report yourself to a g mod.

Look for mining opportunities.

set a backdoor. and dont fuck this up.

remeber to always type your commands with a space at the beginning of the line

Leave no traces.

kys you fucking faggot nigger

be sure to use your own computer to log in. also, alter your grades if you can.

DELETE FUCKING EVERYTHING

Go to your sysadmin, tell him how you got it and offer your help in return for experience.

Install monero miners on every machine you can

FORKBOMB EVERYTHING

sudo rm -rf /

This, retarded skids wannabes will defend this idea

>commands with a space at the beginning of the line
why

>-rf
>/
lmaoing at ur life kiddo

Set the default browser to xdg-open

Create an innocuous backdoor admin or two.
>mfw it's probably just the local admin password for windows boxes that hasn't been changed since 1998
Public Universities are silly.

install classic doom on all PCs.

install win98

I got my uni's windows admin pass, and I used it to rdp into the machines that some faggots used them for playing LoL.
Bug happened though, and when I logged in with the admin account the machine panicked and BSOD in the face of the little retard that was playing LoL.
I laughed so hard at them. Then they moved out of the uni's labs after a couple days.

Throttle Reddit on campus.

so it doesn't get stored in the history. i don't know if this is the default behaviour on all distros

>mods on g
like the bunch of faggots who have the title actually fucking moderate the board. dream on kiddo

you aint got shit, kid, nice bait thread. kys

sage

first off set a backdoor and make sure there's no way any sane person can lock you out. Map out the system so you can get a feel for where everything is and how to access absolutely everything. create an anonymous number, find the campus drug dealers, and anonymously let them know that by contacting this number they can get anything and everything if they're willing to pay for it. also post updates (do nothing from your dorm obviously)

>making deals with drug dealers
Just log all their info and give it to the cops.

>getting your connection spread through the people who are most likely to use it and drum up business for you in a way that won't get anything busted
sounds good to me

Just tried it on bash on arch linux. The command still gets saved in the history file.

use a good distro, fucker

I don't get what you're saying.

Redirect their website to an archive of this thread.

Find configs of all routers and switches. Download putty. Find all IPs of router and switches and login to them with username and password from config. Type:

erase start-up config
reload
yes

acquire memes

drug dealers know how to be shady without tipping off any kind of disciplinary figures
they're connected with most of the deadbeats/burnouts who would want a quick fix of their grades for no effort
they're connected with people who would probably be willing to pony up some dough for an illegitimate service

Change everything to goatse and hannah montana linux

Yeah that would get shut down within seconds and would launch a large enough scale investigation that he almost without a doubt would be found.

There's bound to be traces those scumbags leave.

Go install Ubuntu you faggot.

Are you 12?

Be the hero your campus deserves

Block league and DOTA, redirect Sup Forums to self help websites

Are you a useless druggie?

>sniffing glue makes you useless
Fuck off user. I want to ride the tiger.

Sniffing glue makes you retarded. Taking xanax, faking grades, then """earning""" a scholarship is being a low down leech. Kys.

Sniffing glues raises your iq. I'm a low level genius so you can fuck right off. Xanax is a prescription medication and can't be used as a drug. Faking grades isn't a drug dumb ass. Earning scholarships doesn't make you a leech unless its a ((((multicultural)))) one. And no I will not kill myself, but I might kill you.

Can somebody explain what this guy is trying to accomplish?

install bitcoin miners and run them outside of work hours

Ban leddit

obviously this.

Change the policy and install bonzy buddy in all pcs

Be a good boy and give it back

user suggests you make money by selling what the sys admin privs give you access to

grades
traffic logs of qt3.14 in 101b
clean up your permanent records