How deep has someone need to fall to want to be a pigskin...

How deep has someone need to fall to want to be a pigskin? I get sad when I see latams wanting to be white (literally wanting to leave your heritage of warriors and ancient civilizations to be a cumskin without culture or history) lmoah

Sudaca want to be white?

but i thought spanish were white?

some of them even think they are (not joking)

germanobooism is a cancer that affect some spaniards too

We are not, fucking snownigger

I am Greek

pale skin != white

we have literally nothing to do with a german f.ex. we are iberians, a native people of the peninsula, with genetic mixes with other mediterranean peoples and celts. thats why our closest relatives in europe (other than france) are irish (current irish are anglo rapebabies tho).

This is your typical Mexican American.

Tell me again how they are not white.

you don't have pale skin either though you subhuman moor

>T. Anglosaxon subhuman

compared to the average sapiens (dark skin - negro)

> subhuman moor

how's your assblast going, pigskin? don't you need to copy anybody's else inventions and claim you're the superior one? monke monke

Yo apoyo y te entiendo. Es indignante que algunas personas alaben los alemanes arrogantes. A menudo son groseros. Estoy en contra de su ignorancia.

Como sabe alguien de Kazakhstan hablar en español?

>jealous sudacas

>You dont even know what Sudaca means

no hablo espanol porque no hablan inglaissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cucaracha tambien tambien nosotros son el caliente muchachas donde esta la biblioteca yo soy un pero, pero futbol es el major esporto de mundo, nosotros el ellos, no es real

o....

OINK OINK

They're pale?

Francamente, yo uso traductor de Google. Pero voy a aprender español después de aprender Inglés. Aunque no quiero aprender Inglés, debo hacerlo.

Suerte con los verbos

Gracias! La paz sea contigo.