So I just found out two hours ago from my nan that my grandfather was half Ukranian

So I just found out two hours ago from my nan that my grandfather was half Ukranian.

Can Sup Forums tell me about ancient Ukranian history, civilisation, empires, philosophers, intellectuals etc etc ???

Ukraine is true Russia.

Anime

my grandfather was ukrainian too. just a warning: Sup Forums is very anti ukraine. they all love putin and take his side in the war. ukrainian posters are often abused and we dont get many. ukraine was a major part of the progenitor to russia and belarus as well as ukraine - kievan rus.

you are probably a jew now

subtle

post vocaroo

Ukrainians are the only good Slavs along with Croats. Both are actually not fully Slavic but Gothic thus Germanic.

korolev was Ukrainian

no

East Slavic civilization started there. Cossacks started a country there after replying against Poland.

Ukrainians are literally little Russians. They are as much a meme nation as is Macedonia.

muh heritage

Are Macedonians Bulgars or Serbs?

Bulgarian Serbs.

Grandfather = 1/2
Father = 1/4
You = 1/8

Why you're not even Ukrainian, and the only thing you have in common is 1/8 of your cells.

Neither they are turks and Albanians

you are not a fucking ukranian you're a jew who's grandfathers fled the RE to avoid anti-jewish riots

>Ukranian

Lwów nasz

Stop trying to deny my heritage you fucking snownigger cunts.
>but having multiple euro lineages means you have no heritage XD
No. It means I have twice the heritage unlike you fuckers.

Fuck you too Poland.

Why are Russians and their supporters so afraid of the Ukraine

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
T.
A.
L.
K.
E.
R.

>their supporters
what supporters?

Ruskaboos.

oh, the mordovian folk tales forum posters?

Most Ukrainians are Japanese are the rest are Finngols and Jews just like Russians.

This is a typical Ukrainian his Japanese genes are so strong they garble his IP and make his flag look Jap instead of UK.

Serbs

I throught you were talking about real supporters
like military suppurter or whatever
not 2 serbcucks and 1 br monkey on a fucking 4chem

*throught
shit

*thought
fuck
sry

>ancient Ukranian history, civilisation, empires, philosophers, intellectuals etc etc ???
hahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA

ebin

What's so funny?

>So I just found out two hours ago from my nan that my grandfather was half Ukranian.
This must be a shock for you, stay strong, user!

Пyтiн пocтaвив мeнe в ГУЛAГy нa Хoккaйдo лacкa звiльнiть мeнe
Taм нeмaє нiчoгo, кpiм pиcy тa aнiмe тyт

You forgot about the Mexican and the guy from Chile

no such history
no such civilisation
no such empires
no such philosophers
no such intellectuals
no such etc