How can we stop poor people from being allowed on this board? My idea is to make it so you can only post from a

How can we stop poor people from being allowed on this board? My idea is to make it so you can only post from a

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6KFz9WRRNpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you have a pass, OP?

Not anymore, I assume.

>not using a pass

OP is a poorfag. Posted from my iPhone X

Uh...you might be better off just not coming here anymore if it bothers you that much.

There are boards on Sup Forums that poorfags can't post on.

nice

Fucking alt right cunt.

Lol fuck you poor ass fucking faggots. Gtfo my thread little bitches. I hope your mother gets raped on the street lil biiitch

Windows 7 Master Race

im still running XP

>win 10
>i7, i9
>ryzen i fine """i guess"""

Fuck off fgt.

Cause ryzen 7 is the budget option you massive faggot poo in loo.

>windows 10
you don't belong here.
you must go back to >>Sup Forums with your game console OS.

Is linux made for gaming?

How can we stop shills from being allowed on this board? My idea is to make it so you can only post from non-Microsoft operating system (no mobile, desktop or server)
meaning only OSX, iOS, or Linux (minimum test for Windows before site will open)
Mobile with Android or other Unix based systems I guess is fine too

Any other suggestsions? We need to think of something to stop the hoard of shills from coming to this board

youtu.be/6KFz9WRRNpk
Good job buying a pass, if your post wasn't ironic.

>muh shekels
>muh superior juden physik tech nology
>eksdeeface, amd is literally poo-in-loo tier eksdeeface
>win 10

Kill yourself fgt

is this a board for gayming?

You disgusting dirty scum make me so fucking sick. If I saw you on the street I might even be tempted to get out of my lambo and spit on your sleeping body. Honestly people as poor as you don't even deserve to live.

I love me some toobee

>m-m-muh co-covfefe lake
>m-muh canon bawlls lake
>muh win10 with spyware
>MuH 3.5 1080tis in sli
>m-m-m-muh banker shekels
>m-muh customized build set up by sellers

Jeez.

Lol my dad bought me a top of the line alienware area 51 desktop , macbook pro 2017, iPhone X and iPad pro as well as multiple cars. Oh yeah, and I never have to work a day in my life. Jealous poorfag?

hnnggg

>o shit, teh goy must have figured me out

>better act like I'm juking

>hEh! It'z just a prank bro! lambo, amcs an alienware an sheeit! muH deddy's monies.

AH, I'm so poor that I don't even own a phone, I only have one computer, it's a single core pentium 4 that I found in the garbage.
I spend my days here, I post in all threads and there's nothing that you can do about it :p

t. somebody who doesn't know what "if it ain't broke don't fix it" means

if my pc build from 4 years ago running windows 7 still works perfectly fine with no performance issues, why upgrade? why does not using the latest and greatest mean you're poor now? i put that money into other hobbies desu

Used ThinkPad street shitters need to get off this board.

Sauce?

Makes us.
PROTIP: [spoiler]you can't.[/spoiler]

>Mfw my reason for going into CS, was to make sure sexrobots replace feminists is finally a good possibility

You mean you don't own a smartphone. I find it hard to believe that a functional adult doesn't have a phone.

Define functional adult, I don't have friends and my grandfather died two years ago, I'm living on a condominium's abandoned garage.

my HHI is half a million a year and i have no plans to upgrade my 2016 pixel xl until it stops working because it came with free unlimited google photos storage for life, and the face recognition and auto-sharing is too good to just backup to my own NAS, also it would be a pain in the dick to admin my own software

i have all my family photos and videos going back decades stored for free on google with auto-face-recognition right now, it's too good

Technology board, not consumerism board.