What the hell is it about IT that attracts these people? Now I have to deal with this shit at work

What the hell is it about IT that attracts these people? Now I have to deal with this shit at work.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/mVKKcvZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Compelled speech is retarded.

You know what you must do op

A E S T H E T I C
also don't bother with those people - should HR be not retarded, they'll probably be fired if they care more about being a tranny than being a good professional

And that is why Im happy to be a white Balcan nigger.
This shit would not pass here, he would be called mentally ill or just a faggot..and would probably lose his job over it.

>People bringing this shit into their professional lives

I don't get it. This is like having to announce to the whole office that you're gay. Just do your work and act like you normally do in a professional. Nobody should give a shit and have to change the way that they address you depending on your mood.

Why can't this person just wear some gender neutral thing like a collared shirt and slim khakis and get on with their life?

how to get illegals in your workplace 101
literally 2 peop;le sharing his job LOL

That's a pro-programmer

That's your chance of getting out of virginity land, bro.
Just fuck the trap, you even got her email already, just reply :^)

Completely and absolutely ignore his presence
Don't even acknowledge him being there

Literally schizophrenia enabling

this

Seems like the way to go 2BHWYMF.

>america
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Literally the worst thing you can do to an attention whore

why does HR have to write such a long letter?

Don't worry, statistically speaking, the mentally deranged individual will probably kill itself in the following years.

Start turning up to work identifying as a dog and get paid to wander around the office all day cocking your leg up desks and pissing over peoples feet.

If degenerate trannies can get away with this shit so can you.

Remember to give gender fluid people the gender neutral pronouns of it and its.

bcos it allows him to claim disability after he's fired, allows him to have people fired/sued for calling him a faggot, allows him to have access to whatever washroom he wants, allows him to claim he's being fired because he's fucking retarded.
and it allows him to have someone else entirely work for him while he goes around murdering people, and uses the girl working for him as an alibi.
why the fuck do you think the media and corrupt mobster owned democrats have pushed this shit so hard and so far up everyones ass?

So... Rachael is a girls name... right?

>hey I changed my name and decided to dress differently, even though our only interactions will probably just be git merges, please call me by new name if you ever need to address me
>REEEE I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS SHIT
why would anyone even care enough to get mad about it

That's what you get for having a job salarycuck

Sounds like a paradise

not even joking. i hate faggots

I totally agree. Better our society.

What if you haven't yet seen the faggot on one day and you refer to him by the wrong pronouns when talking to another person? And then they go "Holy shit, you can't call him/her that today! (S)he's (fe)male today! I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to report this incident to HR."

I always do this. They? Xe? Xone? Xeem? Xsdjelee? Hell no.

Because gender fluidity is cancer that is destroying our society.

Wow your life must be so difficult. How will you ever continue on? You should just kill yourself

I am not required to participate in other peoples self-identity, unless it explicitly states in the employee handbook I agreed to.
So no, "Claire", I will not be switching back and forth for you.

> Nobody told me I can't be an asshole in the employee handbook so Im gonna be an asshole

Good luck

nice trips by the way

Aw look, she's angry and offended on the internet.

tell me how many billions lives gender fluidity has claimed this year again

this.

the employee handbook is a legally binding document but in a right to work state they can figure you for any reason. either way: tread lightly

just completely ignore leigh/clare. they're an attention seeking drama whore and any involvement you have with them will end badly. how do I know this you ask? simple, he chose a disssimlar name for his "female side" instead of just going with something like ashley when he felt like being a chick

>allows him to have access to whatever washroom he wants

Wtf! I want to be genderbender too.

yeah, it's not assholish to not give a crap about/not support someone else delusions

ironic

> Im not an asshole to other people by my personal standards of what an asshole is

again, good luck

Wow, so edgy.
Just fuck off. They're trying so hard to live a normal life and you bigots just keep trying to ruin their lives because they're different. Sounds like people that have on trans people are loser virgin nerds themselves and have nothing better to do than harrass people that are different from you.

>trap
protip: genderfluid is codeword for lazy transtrender and their idea of breaking gender norms is wearing a skirt while donning a beard

they're fucking lunatics and you're better off just not interacting with them, they'll be looking for a reason to storm to HR and get you fired

Contrary to what Sup Forums might tell you, killing people at your workplace will actually get you fired.

Attention seeking, it's the trendy thing to do right now.

I'm trying to live a normal life to and these assholes are bringing mental stress into it by forcing me to deal with their mental illness. How is that fair to me?

see

this, but you're probably already doing this.
keep email around as a meme and continue doing what you're doing. give it a little time and bring the email back out for laughs

>attention whoring namefag can't even into date/time formats
Like pottery

God how horrifying.

It doesn't affect it directly, but "gender fluidity" and all the other special snowflakes bullshit does actually cost time and therefore money
In OP's case, hr had to waste time writing the email
For other examples, look at the master/slave bullshit, hiring useless regards instead of highly capable individuals in the name of 'diversity', etc

You're even worse than that guy, having to pretend to be female for attention on an anonymous image board

Oh wow what a terrible thing op, surely there are more things to worry about than a meager thing like this. Retard. Never post again.

Get to know the person before passing judgment.
Being mentally ill isn't that easy, there isn't an actual reason why you should make it even less so.
Make sure you don't become the faggot pushing their identity politics into things they don't belong.

Wow, so edgy.
Just fuck off. I'm trying so hard to live a normal life and you bigot just keep trying to ruin my life because I'm different. Sounds like people that hate on normal people are loser virgin nerds themselves and have nothing better to do than arras people that are different from you.

Imagine how efficient businesses could be if they could just reasonably discriminate.

schizophrenia is not split personality, read the wiki

technically speaking, ignoring someone then asking them to respond, yet your continued ignores is harassment

>Rachael
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

see

I honestly hate retards like you who keep spewing shit from their fingertips pretending to be educated, but no, you're just a massive and irritating retard. Kill yourself.

should put an image of a tree in someones yard beside the litterbox too

Because most IT jobs are just generic office job, writing code in a computer, same that secretaries writing numbers in excel. A boring job that attract boring "gender fluid" people.

On genuine IT jobs (big data, datacenters, wireless networks) trans people are non-existent.

>this kills attention whore

Because its full of betas that will deal with their shit.
I mean look at you for example. You just got instructed by a liberal arts major that you need to accommodate a schizophrenic and turn your workplace into a daycare for the mentally disturbed and all you do about it is post on an anonymous anime website.
pathetic.

ikr, males have horrible piss/shit smelling washrooms, gimme some of that nicey nice no smelly girly washrooms

Right?
Just imagine if companies could hire whoever the fuck they wanted based on their curriculum and recommendation letters, instead of having a quota of minorities
Maybe people would actually work hard

Kek I honestly am not sure if this post is being ironic or not

Not guns, not terrorists, not endless war, not the death of privacy, not corruption or greed, not entitled millennials, not climate change, not weapons of mass destruction, not the failing education system, not foreigners, no

It's faggots. Lol.

Realistically if the "government" wanted to prevent discrimination then it would be illegal to put your name, sex, date of birth, and race on your application. It should be a randomly generated number attached to your resume and credentials. But of course that would be racist.

>schizophrenic
That's not what that word means. Schizos hear voices, it's not split personality or dissociation.

>guns are destroying our society
You sound like a fucking queer.

pretty much every suicide which was caused by the brainwashing propaganda which in turn lead to their ridiculous belief of this bullshit and their subsequent suicide

That's nice. That's real nice. Wow.

The trans fags have arrived

I was listing shit people complain about. I'm 100% pro gun faggot. Stop getting so triggered and go back to fucking men.

nobody to fire you if you kill everyone higher than you

>All these people defending enabling mentally ill people.

The fuck happened to this place?

what's edgy about taking out stress at a firing range?

Gib M44

yea I thought I was wrong but cbf to correct it

Reddit and other websites happened. The mass influx during gaymergate and the 2016 election has only gotten worse as it gets more popular as "le edgy internet website".

I can't wait until I no longer have to put up with Jamal the Diversity Hire because we no longer discriminate against whites.

Nobody gives a shit either way, we just like to argue. We'll argue for the flags and against then.

Pissing in an ocean of piss.

A certain sort of high-functioning autism, I suspect. Of course most trans people aren't autistic and most autists aren't trans, but the intersection of the two seems to be bigger than I'd expect.

Something about how it make you a bit out of tune with your body and emotions, and more able to mold your mind through desire and visualization. I know I've experienced it -- mind always slightly out of sync with body, and after trying imagining what being a girl would feel like and finding it strangely easy and comfortable, I sorta flip back and forth now in terms of what I feel more like.

I don't translate it into IRL drama or try to permanently change my body though. Outwardly I'm just a guy. Internally I can be whatever I like though.

I think my very mild autism is part of what drew me to computers as well. A desire for things to work in consistent, provable and understandable ways. They work by pure logic, without the uncertainty and variability of emotion. If the same input produces different output, there's some difference in internal state that can be found and understood. There are strict and well laid out rules. There is a distinct right answer and wrong answer -- if it's a program, does it compile, run and produce correct results; if it's an algorithm, can you prove it using clear and verifiable steps?

I understand people reasonably well these days, but it was a hurdle internalizing how much variability there is and how to read emotions. I still find it draining and prefer to work with computers and mechanical things more of the time. Which all makes programming a good job choice.

kek

All the racism and discrimination that has resulted from this PC culture is tragically ironic.

No, it actually won't. You'll be the one doing the firing. Your boss fire you for it either.

But you will get shot or go to pound-me-in-the-ass prison for a long time.

Don't tell OP, something tells me what's exactly what he wants.

>(((campus)))

Really makes you think, this doesn't happen in the real world. I work in IT for a bank and we hardly have any women, no gays and the only minorities are the offshore Pajeet code monkeys.

Faggots are a symptom, not the cause. People should have the option to fire someone for being gay.

Can confirm

>gender neutral
>using their pronoun
truscum detected

I agree. I think it's stupid and wrong, but I agree they should have the option.

A smart entrepreneur guess whoever does the job best. Somebody firing flags won't be as competitive as the market will adjust. That should be their option.

IT attracts people who aren't as closed-minded and retarded as the average 100 IQ office drone/worker
Had that dude been in some other career and be less intelligent, they would have suppressed their brain problems from others and probably even from themselves

Show me your titties, Rachel.

just call it Pennywise

Hey everybody, I'm part of a discord group that is able to signal when massive pumps for different crypto currencies are happening. There are a lot of people in this group with a lot of knowledge as well who I have learnt so much from! feel free to join... for free! Its on discord: discord.gg/mVKKcvZ

>to smart not too suck dicks