Where were you when Trump made every online game pay2win?

Where were you when Trump made every online game pay2win?

you're moms house

MODS

>plans for paid fast lanes don't already exist
>what is better speeds for more expense
How is this any different than how internet plans are today?

why are you posting this shit on Sup Forums all of places go back too fucking Sup Forums

Rollin

why are you posting this shit on Sup Forums all of places go back too fucking Sup Forums

You have to pay more for the faster internet speeds + pay more for the better access to sites you want to go to.

Essentially you just pay more for the same shit.

>this leads to revitalization of local co-op and multiplayer
Killing NN might not be such a bad thing after all. The one thing I hate about videogames recently is the drought of stuff you can play at a party with your friends that isn't from Nintendo or is 2K/Madden/FIFA. This strictly single player or pay to play online nonsense sucks.

why are all the trip girls shit?

because it's actually your taste that's sh*t

You just mad you won't be able to pay for 3ms latency in Overwatch

Ya, you mad

>he doesn't have an unlimited 100 gbits connection for only $3500 a month

Digit girl will be my next animu show

Sage

Reroll

>no Tomoko
/r9k/ BTFO

Mmm

My friends unironically started playing dnd because couch coop is in a coma

>:(

They will find a way around it, but only for AAA garbage.

net neutrality is just a reddit me-

Am I retarded or isn't that how ISPs already work? You pay for faster internet?

Roll

MAKI!!!!!!

>game

Are for children and grown men who grew up raised by a single mother an are now suffering mental health issues and still act like children.

Bandwidth doesn't matter if they shape your packets to lower priority.

Rlol

What are you complaining about?
You rolled 29
Rollin for 97
I never watched animu
but nice jugs

rolan

leggo

Rolk

>lower priority
>not just straight up dropping headers and shit because fuck you.

>repealing NN leads to infrastructure investment

Who would have thunk

>homu homu
Can't complain.

Here we gooooo.

>throttling users to create the appearance of fast lanes is the same as creating infrastructure

Nah. You currently pay more to get a faster connection. With the new scheme, Netflix can now pay Comcast as well, to make your connection fast but only for Netflix use.

Soon we'll have plans being pushed like
100 MBIT/S - PERFECT FOR HD STREAMING
(for Netflix; everything else 20 mbit/s)

>implying they dont just QoS all the packets from your IP address so that the paid users get priority routing

rollin

ROLL

rolling

>all the shit girls are trips
literally why?

No one likes kikebook, but at least the internet isn't broken. The only people effected by the current NN are people actually using those services which honestly you shouldn't.

The ultimate capitalism is choosing to use something or not freely. But when you have a company that controls something that they know you need, (let's face it internet is a necessity nowadays) it becomes dangerous and tyrannical. the opposite of a capitalistic society.

>wanting to lose more freedom

you guys still in favor with the repeal are either shills are brainwashed contrarian retarded manchildren.

see

Reroll please give me something good :(

Alright fine

Rolling

roll'mah

Without reading the article (thanks for the archive, faggot OP), this sounds like QoS on the backbone level. So if a house has a 50 megabit plan, and someone is using 30 watching Netflix and someone else is using 30 watching Twitch, and Netflix feels like paying off Comcast, then whoever is watching Twitch will be bumped down to 20 megabits.

I don't live in the united states of Israel so again why should I care? If Americans stopped using the Internet for once the whole world would rejoice.

rolling

The lord giveth

Poorfags aren't skilled anyway. It's part of why they're poor.

We created the internet. What happens to you if we take our ball and go home?

It's literally a speculative article on some wording changes, there's no actual hint at planned fast lanes.

Fucking do it burger. Internet has on contributed to the corruption of the youth in my country.

That's what Comcast made noises about wanting to do when lobbying to be allowed to do so. Now the FCC gave them the green light, why do you think they won't do it?

roll

They already do it, same with Verizon and AT&T. This just means they won't get sued by the FCC anymore.

anime website

not the right board for off topic bullshit though

This is pretty much it, only it goes beyond just your 50 mbit connection. If it was per user connection, it could pretty easily be worked around with router QoS settings -- make the router limit downstream to 50 mbit and manage how it's divided up. But instead it's neighborhood-wide. If Netflix pays off Comcast and Twitch doesn't, and all your neighbors are watching Netflix and you're on Twitch, they might eat all available bandwidth, leaving you with 2002-quality blocky, laggy Twitch -- even though you paid just as much for your connection as your neighbors and are asking less of it.

it's not the right board for this thread either

good point

Dayyyum, OP got wriggidy rekt

>online games
>games at all
Jej

Rollan

Thread derailed
Rolling

nigga wtf?

I'll roll...

Damnit I got shit tier normie bait

Hmm

Rollin'

roll

Rollan

AKARIN~~~

plz.

That's not very nice

PLZ GIVE 66

rollan

Probably sitting on my couch

damn

roll

What is this

rollin

Fuck it. Rollan. Not that I'll know shit about the result. It's all moon runes to me. Hopefully she'll be cute enough to fug

Fuck I have to roll

holy fuck de-railed like a bitch
rolling

Great. Got some weird trap high school thing. Fuck it. I'll still fug him.

rolls

>78
>not 79 anna
FUCKING

ROLLAN plz treat me well kami-sama

rollin rollin rollin

Why is this roulette full of whores? is it the Sup Forums approved waifus list or something?

>tfw my waifu is canon a virgin and hardly anyone else chooses her
It's a great feeling

A cartoon can't be a virgin. Get a life you goddamn weeb.

There's no reason to be so upset, user.

roll

get out my way

MODS YOU WHORES