Make iphone X

>make iphone X
>so fragile it's literally made to break
>doesn't do anything that a 200 dollars chinkshit phone or an old nokia can't do
>price: ONE THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS (>unironically paying more than 300 dollars for a phone)
>glass repair price: SIX HUNDRED FUCKING DOLLARS

>make a laptop
>also fragile as fuck
>can't fix it yourself or modify parts, and this was made on purpose so apple can jew you for more repair money
>1300 dollars for 16 gigs of ram and an i5 when other laptops of the same specs are for ~900-800 dollars
i pray to god almighty in the heavens and skies above that applelfags on Sup Forums are just trolls

for people who genuinely like this piece of shit, explain yourselves.

meanwhile I'm on a 4 year old dell 17" touchscreen laptop with an i5 and 8g ram, 1tb storage, and it only cost me 300 new

>being poor

>actively fighting right to repair legislation

Do you know any millionaires? They do shit like buy generic alcohol at costco instead of $6000 japanese whisky and drive used subaru outbacks. Oh, they have fancy sportscars and italian motorcycles. Garaged. In a private climate controlled storage unit.

A rich person would buy iphones to hang on their wall and look at, and then use last year's android flagship and treat it like shit because they can buy five a day and still have a few grand left over

>for people who genuinely like this piece of shit, explain yourselves.
Not like they have the brain power to do so.

This user is closer to the truth. I recommend everyone read "The Millionaire Next Door," a great book that talks about this concept and the research done about it.

>considers an iPhone to be an investment on the level of a six-figure handbuilt luxury sportscar or a climate controlled storage unit
>actually believes anyone financially stable enough to make such extravagant purchases gives a shit about saving $300 on a disposable consumer device they'll use for a year or more
The bites on the shit bait are as good as the bait itself sometimes.

Just because millionares are frugal as fuck doesn't mean you poorfags are millionares.
>inb4 I know a millionare and he does exactly what supports my argument
If you think $1000 is a lot for consumer tech you're just fucking poor.

This is like install Gentoo but people actually get mad

Rich are rich, not because they spend a lot of money you retarded poorfag.

Plenty of millionaires walk around with their iPhones clearly on display aka 99% of Hollywood and 99% of pop singers.

Hell, some fucking Arabian Prince has a wedding where every guest was gifted a golden iPhone.

You just live in your shitty Sup Forums bubble. Open a magazine sometime.

I don't care about specs. All computers on the market today are more than adequate so that's no longer a meaningful differentiation for me. I can afford to spend 1000-2000 on a computer every few years. That's not a huge purchase spread out over 3-5 years which my MacBooks typically last.

They work reliably, and I know I can walk into the Apple Store and walk out a few minutes later with a Unix notebook that I'm comfortable with. I suppose repairability would be an issue if I didn't have an Apple Store right down the street, but in my almost 2 decades of owning Macs they've never really given me very many problems.

Maybe you should try to care less about how other people do their computing. I notice Mac users don't care at all if someone wants to buy an old Thinkpad and fix it up but spergs love to bitch about Mac users just existing.

Try to calm down, kiddo.

The whole point is that it isn't, dipshit. There are plenty of cheap-ass millionaires out there, but they didn't get there because they lost their shit over every little expense. An iPhone or high-end Android device is fucking nothing to anyone with a decent income, sound investments and far bigger expenses to worry about. They'll wipe their ass with the extra $400 no matter how many anecdotes and stereotypes of what you think it's like to have money you pull out of your ass.

Now run along and go rationalize whatever shit you settled for that you're blatantly insecure about elsewhere.

"Unironically paying more than 300 dollars for a phone"
Is this something that can be done ironically OP?

But you never see a rich person using shitty Windows, and definitely not Linux. They're always using macs.

>If you think $1000 is a lot for consumer tech you're just fucking poor.
NOt him, but I'm in college and I really have no use for an iPhone. Sure, it outperforms my $130 phone, but not so much that it has an effect on my life. I could have bought a used iPhone, but I just don't see the benefit of paying more for something that I hardly use outside of Facebook messenger.

[GO]

I work for rich people and I can tell you that generally they are fucking stupid.

This is only one type of rich person. There are lottery winners and spoiled kids too