Could my parents contact the isp and ask for my full internet history?

could my parents contact the isp and ask for my full internet history?

I'm not underage

Yes they could.

is this gianna michaels?

>could my parents contact the isp and ask for my full internet history?
They already have.
>I'm not underage
I don't believe you.

yes, but most isps would not oblige

No. Tanya song

Busty Anna Song in Blue Dress

>im not underage
>posts a cowtits bitch only an 11 year old would like.
okay user

>not appreciating natural boobs of all sizes
No user, you are the child

they could
but whether or not the isp has record, or would give the record, is another story

you might be gay son

>I'm having an affair and I'm scared her husband or my wife will be able to get text records of every conversation I've had

They could, yes.
But they would not get it, unless your dad also happens to be a cop.

Sit up straight, Tonya. How many times do I need to tell you?

Sorry, Master.

Anna Song

Why do you care? Your heavenly Father sees it all anyways, user. Your mom can look at you funny or say eew, but she can't condemn in you to eternal damnation.

>but she can't condemn in you to eternal damnation.
Neither can the skyfoogle. For one, he's not real, and two, hell is an invention of the catholic church which was used to get the Nordic folk to convert (re-purposing their hel, and adding an extra 'l'.)

>For one, he's not real
Yeah, and your need to give in to instincts that are so disgusting that you yourself are ashamed of, that is real.

if you really are underage though, you can go ahead and come stay at my house, I'll keep you safe from your parents

If you're a Canuck, thanks to Stephen Harper's anti-bullying legislation, the cops can, without a warrant. Not just cops. Not just web browsing. How cucked are you? High school principals can get chat logs from your ISP.

What have you been looking at that's made you so worried, OP?

>Im not underage
kek

>I'm not underage
sure

Don't worry, user.
We all accidentally peeked at some CP during the teenage years. Now, when you make it a habit, you get the book.

t. niggerican 56% pedo mongrel

Hell is a very real place. Millions of people have transformed their lives into a personal hell. Many countries are hellish places. Have you ever seen a dried up sandwich at a gas staion at 3am? Thats hell, right there. Ever been to a shitty hotel? You better start using your brain and evolve instead of shitting up this website with your totally woke as fuck 7th grade edgyness. Hell is real and so is god, but these things are not what you think they are you fucking brainlet.

>places that like butts:
>the 3rd world
>and america
:thonking:

>red: scat fetishes

What about me? I don't go for either, instead focusing on wives that dutifully ingest their husbands semen daily.

>im gay

Nice JBP synopsis

what if the subscriber of the ISP wants to order his own internet history, would they then oblige? because obviously OP is living in his parents home which means that the subscribers must be his parents

Yes, they could do that. Of course, it's pretty easy to subvert that with a VPN.

how does a example of the "internet history" looks like?

website visited in that period?
traffic generated in that period?

Hmmmm mommy tiddies

Iceland being red may be explained by the mass rapes and fraternization with American soldiers (ástandið) during the American occupation of Iceland in WW2.

wen the tits are unsightly and too big

: (

I tried to use my own wording and examples but still, oy vey i've been found out.

howd they get data from north korea

>Unironically using argumentem ad populem
Kys

Seriously it's like how youngins are always into hypertits or hyperass until they actually have sex and get into the more twisted stuff that humans get into

Pic related is my gf. She's into crazy shit like handcuffs and chokers as you can see. Basically that kid you replied to, op, is a underage faggot.

T. Confirmed Degenerate

That post gave me cancer.

Perfectly make sense.

Those tatas probably drop to the floor by now. Pic still looks decent though.

>Korea

>be underage
>ask about parents looking up history with the isp
>isp obligies
>real fucked up shit emerges
>dad gets kicked out of the house
>OP now has a new daddy and gets to hear him riding his mother every night through the wafer thin wall that backs onto his bedroom

This is the future you chose

holy shit are u a genius????

Among top three executives that have full access to global Internet two prefer butts

blue: virgins
red: chads

Are you using their ISP subscription or your own?
You can answer yourself then, you're a smart kid.

>could my parents contact the isp and ask for my full internet history?
>I'm not underage
Yes, if they are CIA niggers, or you're living in their house and it's their subscription they might be able to request it. In which case it's for your own good, if you're not underage and living with your parents you're obviously a special needs person and ought to have some parental supervision.

sauce??

i second, for the lulz mostly

Literally on the bottom right.

this is why we need to kick nigs out of our country

I hope my parents don't see all the Japanese MUM JAV I've been watching.
"THERE 18 MOM AND DAD GEEZUS FUCK"

living with your parents in your twenties can be fun if you do it right.

i managed to put away like $20k living with my mom for two years. could bring grillz over, do drugs on the low, and bonus was that i got a home-cooked meal 2-3 nights / week.