Culture Pals - /cp/

Culture Pals: Red Pill Edition

Come meet qts from around the world, practice your qt talk skills, hang out with the lads, share qts, share qt's brand new leopard skin pillbox hats, rate qts, recommend new qts to others, get RedPilled™ on qts, make sick bants about cray cray qts, share replies from pastas, get yelled at by Norwegian faggot etc.

>www.interpals.net
OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/vt3wZ0NU
OLD THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.minus.android
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for swallowing the The Pill™ on Slav qts

2nd for confusing qts

Are these girls serious or just gold digging whores?

>mfw some russian girl messages me in flawless german

Doesn't seem fishy at all

>asians

Have you ever asked a qt for nudes, but sent it to the wrong qt and then ended up with nudes from her instead?

>tfw accidently wrote to a tranny

Should have taken a closer look

Step it up guys, this is redpill edition and everyone has to drop at least one pill!

I haven't asked for anyones nudes

t.gentelman

>Chatting up a 10/10 girl with amazing personality
>She stops responding while showing as online
while the messages are viewed
>Well just write me if you wanna talk again :)
>no responses for another couple of hours
>She's telling me to fuck off :(
>Sadly delete conversation,
>"HEy I was studying, sorry for the late responses, do you have whatsapp? :)"
>mfw

Check my profile norbro

It's not like you're dropping any truthbombs my somali friend

>Well just write me if you wanna talk again :)
Dude wtf?! Never write that
>She's telling me to fuck off :(
Have some value lad, don't let nobody talk to you like that (only rl friends you know love you)

Cool picture, tell me if the views go up pls :3

13th for leaving Death Grips memes in the OP

I reposted the Australian one in the OP Hitler-kun!
I know some of you already knew that, but most of us are still under the Slav qt spell.

Oh no, that's what I thought to myself
Also I can't help it, Im an autist ffs

Oh but slavs are genuine qts.

It's just that most of them are goldigger who are looking for some idiot to play their bills and marry them. Afterwards they will divorce said idiot, take his house and marry Dmitri, an unemployed alcoholic from their hometown who will subsequently begin to turn your former home into a drug lab.

REMINDER

Ur Sup Forums looks weird

Maybe the whole Slav qt meme is a European thing. It just doesn't strike me tbqh, then again I've never really been around any hot Slavs since my part of the country doesn't really have much Slavs except next gen Americans to begin with.

So, pretty much the inverse of American girls..

/mariposa11
Clayton, wtf are you doing?!

28 DAYS

Till what?!

Why am I taking the redpill lad?

My next trip! And I get to see my QT again! :)

Because you're too young to have taken it already, but smart enough to be searching.
Where are you going? Are you Italy-user?

>>Chatting up a 10/10 girl with amazing personality
Does she at least live close to you?

Got a shirt like this where should I be for an AESTHETIC picture?

Tokyo at night while it's raining

>he is not taking to at least 2 girls right now

But I am :^)

Literally talking to 4 right now

Should I just straight up ask for nudes if girl is boring. I mean it is worth of shot right?

If you're going to drop her otherwise you might as well go for it desu

>where are you going? Are you Italy-user?

Yep! :)

Take screenshots of your current conversation

my qts words are for me only :)

Daily reminder that sharing pictures of your qt is like sharing your wife.
-Anton "Jawbrah"

if that's what you're into

what do you do when qt finds out you're a neet (when you're working on getting out of it)

Anton is a Soviet rapegrandbaby so it's more likely he is jewbrah tbqh

Is that Air Force guy still hanging around?

That would be me, I'm stationed in Northern Norway now because of the increased Russian flights along the coast of Norway.

This thread has given me so many crises over the years. I just want to live in a big house with all my harem of qts fawning around me. The fact I'm going to have to pick one is pretty saddening

Also I flirt exclusively ironically, it seems like the girls I don't like as much I properly go full Chad on, but if I really like someone I sperg out a little bit.

Also the WiFi is so bad here I can't speak to all my qts and it makes me want to cry

Nei you're just the norsk guy hiding all of the proper norsk cuties

>not being faithful to your one qt

I'm hoping that getting stationed in Korea will help me get koreaboos because for some fucking reason they're the only attractive girls on this website

As long as she doesn't know, you're faithful ;^)

tfw she viewed my profile
/hiyajin

I wish I was attracted to Asians. I'm hoping I develop a taste for them while I'm there, otherwise I'm going to have to fuck American slags

should I drop a qt that hasn't said anything in a week? we've been talking for more than a year now...

Yes

Kek, a qt I was a bit slow to reply (because she sends me fucking essays) blocked Norway.

be honest, have you guys fell for the slav qt meme?

I did until polish qt hurt me

What cunt? Need to know this because I'm slow as hell with replies and usually my qts don't mind at all

Yes, but some Aussie redpilled me in the last thread! Now I don't know what qts to hunt though :((

Wow, I had the exact same scenario not long ago. We were going to meet next year.

Actually cried desu. I thought she and I were going to be something.

Same, she made it seem like she actually loved me. Talked to me nonstop, sent nudes, said love you, for almost four months, then one week she starts sending one word replies and finally asked for a break. This shit is nothing but an ego boost for them

Slovenians! but don't steal mine...

Should I put interested in relationship/flirting or nah?

General rule: Don't message qts from countries where you would be scared to walk around at night.

Debate me

>Slovenian
Holy shit these are some of the first genuinely attractive girls I've seen, thank you Swedish Jesus

i don't think anyone cares
I only put language exchange in my bio and one girl asked me the other day already to come over to her country.

iktfb

I didn't really go the full /r9k/ route, I actually think that mindset is degeneracy and only leads to trouble. I hope you didn't instantly go down that rabbit hole. I'm pretty redpilled and all but I guess for next time I probably shouldn't expect the rose-colored results from happening.

At least I have a Czech qt who's just as pretty as my Polish qt, not sure if I'm interested in her though. She's a little boring compared to the other one. Other than that, not sure if I want anymore Slav qts

Just don't steal my 16 year old :D

I did go pretty much full on autist with her, but luckily the breakup snapped me out of my bullshit and I got my confidence back that I had lost years ago.

She is so cute I almost feel sorry to ask her for pictures of her virgin pussy

How do you subtly flirt with girls who barely speak English?

Czech qts are top tier qts bro unless they're from Prague then you should drop them.

Oh shit
>Czech
I like
>cute
Oh I like
>joined 1 day ago
Oh yes.. You will be mine...

she's fake brah

What did you just say about my beautiful homegirls you heap of arse
how would you know that?

>tfw I snatched my qt hours after she joined

She's not fake btw

>syrian girl visited my profile
Oh shit I bet tomorrow at 5am I will be woken up by a SWAT team searching my appartment for explosives

I said Czech girls are great which they are except for Prague girls. You know it's true bro otherwise you wouldn't be on an international dating website when you live in Prague which gets tons of foreign tourists anyway, so you don't really need this site.

>tfw exchanging walls of texts with an Italian qt

Feels so good to find an interesting girl after all these boring Asians who fall in love after 2 days of conversation.

It's not a dating site.
I just want to meet people from other countries. Maybe flirt when it's right.

>foreign tourists in Prague

What do you think he likes more? The drunk brits who piss on everything that is dear to him, the fat old Germans who speak German as loud as possible when someone doesn't understand them or the chinks who will poke his eyes out with their selfie sticks?

>tfw qt snatched me hours after she joined

This guy gets it. Besides, it's awkward to just approach tourists. They will most likely think you wanna sell them something.

cannot fucking connect with these Slavs that speak shit English, so frustrating. Germans too, wtf I figured Germans should be pretty strong with English

That's not what I was trying to say.
Most tourists are cunts and locals avoid them as best as they can.

Reminder that if you are talking to more then one qt you are breaking rules

Yeah, I get you. I was just adding another point.

Worst ones are the fuckers who ride the godforsaken rented segways on busy sidewalks.

>It's not a dating site.
Hahahaha
It might not be it's intended purpose but that's how it's used.
Good point

what if more than one is talking to me?

Who the hell thought this would be a good idea? This is dangerous.

In Vienna you pay a fine if you ride them outside of bicycle lanes.

They are probably gonna get banned completely soon. Already banned on Old Town Square and the like.

hm Czech QT wasn't a fan of me calling czechians pirates for saying ahoy

My Czech qt laughed when I told her about that

So they still haven't fixed the online-offline problem.

This website is so abandoned, are there others sites better than Interpals?

Lads since this is red pill edition please red pill me on Jordanian qts

huge sluts

please elaborate

I used this app in the past with some luck, but they changed it quite a lot, so I stopped using it.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.minus.android

will post story tomorrow

Cool, I'll try it out.
I deleted Hellotalk from my phone, it became an all-VIP app, I cannot even choose what countries to message now.

>qt left in the middle of conversation

i hope her internet went down

Reminder that if you are talking to less than two qts you are breaking the rules