Tfw in uni class and girl keeps making """"hacker""" jokes because my i3wm setup

>tfw in uni class and girl keeps making """"hacker""" jokes because my i3wm setup.

At least I got invited to some hackathon team :c

where can i unsubscribe from this blog

Sorry desu

Bazinga

wtf and your i3 isn't even riced

no ever cared about my i3

>>>/lit>

rolling

Whats with this htop/top shit Sup Forums version of /r9k/ of 'present yourself'?

huehue

I want to know as well

call her a normie and stop listening to the intellectually stunted

Lets do it

roll

All of those are bad options.

Im scared

lolwut

Sure why the fuck noy

r

r2

roll roll

row again

>mfw debian
you are the farthest thing from a ''''''''hacker'''"'''
look at my neofetch, pure arch.
debian is what children use, and libraries.
cool library laptop, grandma
>htop, neofetch, animated korean fingerpainting
real hacker bro real elite i bet youve never broken any ice

>no touchpad
nice nipple tit, shitdick
true hackers skate across their touchpads like brian boytano winning serious medals. not flicking that little nipple thing while staring at htop
at least install the matrix screensaver and stare at that

you realize running i3gaps instead of regular i3 on your puny little tamagotchi sized laptop screen wastes a really high percentage of your screen space?
>b-b-b-but my stallman laptop
idiot

Thinks using arch Linux makes you a hacker, kek. Do you even know networking stuff just have fun with much minimalism OS.

its fucking GNU, you IDIOT
>muh networking
im on wifi right now as a matter of fact also so stfu LAMER

rolling

where can i unsubscribe from the constant shitposts of a select discord group that won't shut the fuck up?

Not GNU plus Linux fuckwit.

Also using wireless when it acts like a fucking hub, with even lossier protocols.

T. Wannabe arch fag.

mfw I'm running more up to date packages on debian than you

Rolling

>1166 packages

LOL

Hot.
Follow up rolling.

Haha ew

Role

fuckit

Botswana

00 get

She's flirting with you. Ask her out for a coffee.

This is something that statistically should never happen in a CS course, so make the most of it.

Why are all these blog threads such shit

I care.

Although, I never got the point of ricing i3. I use it for it's minimalism, it's not supposed to draw the eye away from what I'm working on.

Roll

>old man computer talk
>old man baby still reads old text files that are not relevant in the 2010s and 2000s and says words from them
dude discord is all u need at this point not any of this stupid lossier hub protocol shit. thats all from like the 90s welcome to 2000s and 2010s
there are so many discord servers for hackers and we all help each other install arch and stuff
>wanna be arch fag
lolmao im the one actually running and hacking with arch you are the jealous loser who talks shit and probably is using micro$hit or apple

He didn't say it was a CS class and he didn't event say his major. It could be a general requirement class.

nice vm

>lenovo thinkpad
>shitty linox distro
>i3 with gaps
>i3 at all
>softcore chinktoons
>pointless htop to make picture look l33t
>neofetch debian
definately not a serious computer major. probably gender studies or ultra liberal arts

GALKO IS NOT A SLUT!

actually since you obviously dont know shit about hacking, ill let you in on a hacker secret
>install arch on hard drive
>install virtual box
>install arch inside virtual box
>inside that arch vm install virtual box
>install another arch
>USE THAT 3rd layer for hacking
literally untrackable you can crack hashes all day
i bet you dont even have 1 or 2 .shadow files cracking right now
u probably hack with loic or something, learn about pepsi or smurf therez also back oriface 2000
read some fucking filez and learn before you talk shit on VIRTUAL MACHINES and how powerful they are for hacking

can u get banned for rolling

I'm in management information systems, this was a systems analyst class, that is the prereq for database programming.
B8/10

Or just a poor retard.

Roll

Rollando

lets fucking gooooo

watsamata user, can't handle the bants?

>le "Classmates think I am a hacker but I am not competent enough to be a hacker" maymay
Please return thyself to Reddit

Fucking loser

That's pretty fucking lame dude. You should just feel lucky that a 3D girl will even talk to you.

>some guys/girls in my uni class are calling me a hacker and a computer coder in school
>I actually know almost nothing about either, I was just playing TIS-100

Roll

rolling...

rolling

perhaps

rollerino

murder me

You're in the path of free pussy and all you can do is bitch about her "jokes". Goddamn, man.
rolling

he is too 1337

This is why you use i3. Anyone who claims it's for convenience is talking shit, convenience is just a bonus

roll

roll

this is so complicated

please reroll

roll for fatty

rereroll too see if triple dub chain

rerereroll too see if quad dub chain

gimme

roll for sloot

Roll. Fuck I'm lonely.

roll

Rołłłłio

heh.

reroll for lesbian waifu

Thank you mods for fixing the thread.

>OPs faggot blog
>fixed thread
Faggot

He does it for free.

>systemd
FUCKING KEK AT YOUR LIFE

Here’s a secret. It didn’t happen.

You embody the stereotypical Archfaggot that I make fun of on a daily basis. Have fun with your BLEEDING EDGE bugfest while I enjoy the rock-solid stability of Slackware. Also, Debian isn't a bad distro, SystemDicks aside. You're just a child who thinks he's better than everyone else because you use a tryhard distro. Literal definition of a ToyOS.

THIS LOOL
>SYSTEMD
>EVER
HAHAHAHAH

agreed
she has interest and likely wants to fuck

roll

fuccin lol

>those cds
Fucking lost it. Well done user.

>Arch
>minimal

A hacker is a computer enthusiast who every day learns something new and enjoys it

That's it

>Actually knowing a girl that says something o you

or better yet threaten to leak her nudes if she doesnt shut her mouth.

and then say , EVEN THOSE NUDES, YOU KNOW THE ONES.... and dont say anything else.

you reek of fall 1999, Remarq.com, the matrix soundtrack, and trechcoats. I miss those days too user.