Our only achievement in the Olympics is knowing we beat the best swimmer in the world

Our only achievement in the Olympics is knowing we beat the best swimmer in the world.

>we

isn't he basically american but competing for singapore because of muh heritage

ore ore singapore

Well the thing is, Singapore doesn't have the best facilities to groom an olympic gold medalist, so we just sent him to America, paid for training and living expenses to become an olympic champion, Singapore's first, which isn't that bad considering Singapore only has 50 years of history, we haven't started taking part in Olympics as early as some other countries. But we still have to give America a little credit, but about him being American, he's very much not, some of his best friends are from Singapore, I even know some people who've went to school with him before he went off the train for the Olympics in America, so all in all i think it's reasonable and a good move to groom him in America.

Why does he look so weird though?
Must have been some sick roids they gave him in America.
Singapooreans don't have jawZ like that

Singaporeans are a mixture of Chinese, Southeast Asian, and English/European, so they don't always look like your conventional chink

Does Phelps suffer from some kind of syndrome? I've met people who look like him, small head, weird mouth, tall and lanky, etc. They're all autistic.

Pretty sure he got the same steroids they pump into Phelps and that ugly girl who won like half a minute ahead of all the others.

Filthy roid nation USA.

he has marfans

On his dad's side his great grandfather is British and great grandmother is "Portuguese-Eurasian", while his his mother is Chinese Malaysian. So he's mixed.

So is that a good thing or a bad thing? We're all like white chinks and shit. I myself at this point separate myself and cringe against China pure chinks should hear the way they talk

Yeah all other athletes are 100% natty only americans and russians roid. Bad bad bad!

Fuck off leaf, go beat Phelps first to post here.

When did you personally beat him

I don't think it's bad, Schooling is fairly handsome himself

Damn I was right.

Isn't he going to get like $700k+ from the Singaporean government since he won a gold medal?

Yea same goes for all those medals your country has, those all aren't yours, you're just a free riding leaf, go and watch some hockey.

>This pool, it was made for me!

When did I claim or imply they were?

Fuck that's disgusting , fuck off leaf

Good job Singapore.

The Netherlands won gold in 10km marathon swimming in open water. For both males and females.

So you didnt beat shit. Swimming pool babies who get exhausted after 100 meters.

He gets checked for it annually, I don't think he's confirmed to have it right now.

Will the PAP keep buying FT to win, just for them to lose and retire back in PRC? Or will they finally see some potential in investing in homegrown talent?

fuck you want me to dig up all those "gold medal gloat" threads? I swear leaf's are always the first to post there.

>singaPOOR
LMAO

you do realize that's he's a third generation Singaporean right? Which means he has ancestry in Singapore.

White people get intimidated by the success of non-white countries.
The fact that Singapore is a country with only 50 years of history and already is one of the most prosperous in the world is highly reminiscent of my country, the United Arab Emirates.

Keep it up, fellow Singaporeans.

biracial kid trained in USA. So much pride.

And we are investing in home grown talent, we tried to buy PRCs but they're useless shits.

greek guy deserved the gold more τbh

>White people get intimidated by the success of non-white countries.

This is not true whatsoever. It's all we could hope for. That would mean we don't get swamped with immigrants and refugees and violence. You've fabricated a delusion

Build the UEA is build by whites. Unlike Singapore who learned from whites and won their own success.

Yeah I know, that's kind of my point. He proved that real Singaporeans can win, so do you think local athletes might get the support they deserve anytime soon?

I like Taiwan tho, went there and picked up some grills with some bros, and cool weather as well.

Yea of course, PRCs are fucking useless gold diggers

why? we are ultra third world compared to you. Only thing I can somehow agree with is the weather. All year long summer/spring is unacceptable desu.

Funny, our achievement in those olympics is finding out that we are not among the best swimmers anymore.

He's way out of his prime and already has more medals that all of singapore combined

>malays thinking they're different because they live in a peninsula
Lmao

>singapore
>built by good government policy transparent government and an advantageous position along an important trade route

>united Ar*b emirates
>Run by corrupt jihadist princes while emir*tis live on handouts created by white engineers and south asian slave labor because you sit on oil

That guy looks like the troll face IRL

>we
really makes you think...

>other countries send their athletes to America to train
>America doesn't even state fund its Olympians
>still accuse the U.S of doping

POO IN THE LOO

Aren't Canadians different because they live in the northern part of North America? Wouldn't that be the same thing?

>singapoo