archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/fSHPUKTRND4g83t6KZucTQ/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/z-AKUCW9z3QIuaU6QRbRHg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/cqSr-2OIIrWCcTMw_U-HEw/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/_glUELz4vv9hjRZ8x1cIKg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/llF-zz9URlbvsF7nE4mG0w/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/LDMvhb3n444ISJRI9u7YZQ/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/uskkuBo91wIlsRF2wxGiLg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/text/iPad Pro revolution/type/op/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/text/I've used android and windows since/type/op/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/Y5o5HbKP4WJQ0D8kuAt85w/type/op/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/XRYjalrqkyxzvqi-sZ1K7Q/type/op/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/J3DtQyCH5NiO-lZ8o6J7yg/type/op/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/5YlgiIjSs8kGk3g1Pf_aTA/type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's a computer?

it's ok, I guess.

because I'm gay

>he thinks desktop computer's are just as portable as tablets
Heh. Using an iPad Pro while on the toilet is comfy. I feel bad for you poorfags. Nothing personal.

>Apple hardware goes to the toilet
>Can your PC do that?
Hmm...

cant argue with those trips

Amazing, Apple hardware can do what android developers can’t.

dammmm...

not a minute too late

Back to the loo

>>status symbol
Yes, meanwhile for those who aren't tech illiterate, the restrictions of iOS and "apps" make worthless. Why do you post on Sup Forums is you're a consumerist retard? Take it to Sup Forums
Why would you be on the toilet long enough to need a computer? 3-5 minutes total, in and out.

poo XD

>status symbol
>costs as much as any other computer

status symbol where
the hood?
highschool?
somewhere completely removed from the world of financially self sufficient adults?

Things like being able to go on dates and get laid, something adults do?

If i can't code for it, i'm not interested in it.
Apple devices are made for people that hate technology.

>nick statt
You know he's gay, right?

>if I can’t code for it

Objective C and Swift you faggot

>make worthless
>is you're a consumerist retard
Found the android using pajeet. Might want to brush up on your English!

>Why would you be on the toilet long enough to need a computer? 3-5 minutes total, in and out.
Well I'm not squatting over a river, so I can relax in my bathroom and spend some time on my iPad. I'm sure in India it sucks to be shitting over a mosquito infested river!

You know that’s not an argument, right?

>According to a study conducted by Match.com and Research Now, iPhone owners are about 21 times more likely to negatively judge a date who uses an Android phone.

First, you're being forced into using a specific language, second, you're being forced to buy a separate device to program for it.
Definitively only for people that like being rammed in the ass.

>iPhone owners behave like a cult
>Therefore you should join them
And this is an argument?

Nice slideshare excerpt you huge faggot

You mean something children do?

If you're not already married, you're not an adult. Grow up.

>s-studies are wrong because I disagree with them

>android
>pajeet
Try again, consumerist retard.

How dare you? iPhone owners are VERY MATURE! They judge others based on phones, ok?

I notice how you never provide any counter sources and instead rely on insults.

Really telling on malaynigger intelligence

>status symbol
Yeah, that's why Jamal from the ghetto is getting his iPad(TM) Pro(TM) financed for 20 bucks a month, right?

Counter sources would be irrelevant. Hookup culture is not something adults engage in.

It's for shallow children who were too socially incompetent to find someone special earlier, and remained socially incompetent enough to need dating sites where people judge others based on the brand name of their phones.

>The Verge
>studies
I see.

Oh look, this thread again

>match.com and research now
I suppose English is too hard, maybe I should Google Translate everything into chicken scratch to make it easier for you.

>I notice how you never provide any counter sources and instead rely on insults.

Isn't Surface Pro same price and better in every way?

>someone special
>literally promoting oneitis
Back to rėddit cuckold

My source had already been provided. You have provided no counter source.
I even reiterated the source of the information which was also clearly displayed in the screenshots.

So until you make a valid counterclaim, you are fair game for being ripped a new one.

Onetitis? Sorry about your wife's breast cancer.

I don't speak millennial.

is this real...

Good job misspelling what I typed.

Back to high school for you.

your source in unreliable

quid quo pro

Prove it’s unreliable and also prove they’ve been paid off.

Burden of proof is on the accuser.

>iphone owners are more likely to be picky over shit like A FUCKING PHONE

If anything this is an argument against owning an iPhone. I don't want to date Sup Forums-tier autists. Imagine your gf breaking up with you because you have a dell instead of a lelnovo. Fucking retarded, right?

>I even reiterated the source of the information which was also clearly displayed in the screenshots.
Did you even check your own link? This is what it links to:
singlesinamerica.com/2017/#singlesesex

>So until you make a valid counterclaim, you are fair game for being ripped a new one.
I assume you are going to apply this logic to yourself, right?

you bought a 1000$ device for 2 minutes when youre taking shits

iTODDLERS BTFO

nope, he's already poised his assertion of an invalid source on you. Pay the piper.

>mfw andlets getting BTFO in this thread

>Prove it’s unreliable
This is The Verge's "research". THIS! This is what they link to!

>Huge ass screen
>4*5 grid

wtf

I'm not a soyboy

>retard has an inability to scroll down to where he can submit a name and email to get full research and response data

Lmaooooo

Reminder to report commercial spam.

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/fSHPUKTRND4g83t6KZucTQ/

>status symbol
solidifies your status as a low IQ fag.

>"hurr durr I just spent 2X the money for X, I'm le so rich haha XD"
literally this

Anything iOS is also a retard symbol, as no actual power user would cripple themselves with such restrictions.

lol

Hmmm sorry kids the facts don’t line up with your reality

It’s the andrones that are dumb

Nice synthol job you got there

>power user
Maximum cringe

What iteration of this thread are we on, I've lost count.

Nice doctored article, lets see some sources

>ios user

Don't you ever get tired of spamming? What fuels you? Because if I had that kind of fuel I would spend it on making my right arm more muscular than my left one and publicly take photos at places like starbucks.

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/LDMvhb3n444ISJRI9u7YZQ/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/uskkuBo91wIlsRF2wxGiLg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/text/iPad Pro revolution/type/op/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/text/I've used android and windows since/type/op/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/Y5o5HbKP4WJQ0D8kuAt85w/type/op/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/XRYjalrqkyxzvqi-sZ1K7Q/type/op/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/J3DtQyCH5NiO-lZ8o6J7yg/type/op/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/5YlgiIjSs8kGk3g1Pf_aTA/type/op/

>do you get tired of spamming
>spams

This is a spam general, right?

We're just here to spam the same "poo" and "poor" generic aplel vs lagdroid/wangblows till the day we die, right.

Like for example the number one biggest thing I miss is being able to set default applications. On iOS when you click a URL you will always open it in Safari. When you click a mailto: URL you will always open it in the default mail app. iMessage will always be the default message app.

It's even more frustrating if you use site-specific apps too. Whenever I click a reddit URL on my Android device, it opens in my reddit app. On iOS it opens in Safari and I have to use the shitty mobile site, or have it open in safari and then do an additional step to share the URL with the reddit app to get what I wanted in the first place.

It is insanely inconvenient to use anything but the default applications on iOS, and if iOS doesn't have one you have to resort to wonky workarounds to get behavior that's standard on literally every other OS in the world.

I remember this exact post.

I also remember you got btfo

I'm glad you noticed and here's why every apple user is a fucking retard:
>sees apple ads in TV about how user friendly macs are ("computers for the rest of us", aka for idiots)
>friends recommend apple products because they are apple users themselves
>"minimalistic" design appeals to the retard, he can't predict that the materials used are designed to be so flimsy to break, also ignores how other products are more ergonomic to use since those aren't just slabs of aluminium
>compares $2000 applel product to the only other laptops he's ever used: $300 walmart trash and is amazed how ""premium"" apple is
>begins to use mac OS and since it's a bit more user friendly he believes it's the greatest thing ever
>now stuck in the apple ecosystem, has to buy a new model every 3 years because some of the hardware broke (planned obsolescence)
>likely a dumb poorfag so he has to take a loan just to buy the fucking computers
>even recommends apple to friends and tries to justify his position with unrealistic claims ("muh special functions only apple has", "I have a higher status in society if people see my computer", "it just werks", "muh special application NEEDS mac OS")

>worst of all, he doesn't even notice how much he has been cucked

tl;dr macfags are fucking retarded

>being THIS assblasted

Better reset your router shill, your ban is coming.

this, poooooooooo XD

with all the improvements to multi tasking in iOS 11 i'd seriously be tempted to drop down the quid for a 12.9" iPad Pro if I had the money to spare. it's a REALLY fucking nice experience IMO.

>best tablet
HAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT I FUCKING LOST IT INSTANTLY

HAHAHAHAH OF COURSE ITS THE BEST YOU FUCKING IDIOT, IT'S THE ONLY THING LEFT IN THAT DEADASS MARKET

oh my fuck, holy shit user thanks for the laugh you have a great night fucker

I'm too pour.

Because I'm a straight white male with a girlfriend and an AR-15.

I am actually thinking of getting one, mostly for reading technical pdf documents in bed with in portrait mode with the lights off.

Should I get the black or white bezel version?

Black bezel. Makes the bezel blend in better.

Also, any recommendations on a case that has something like a strap on the back that will let me hold it from the back in portrait mode? I tried the pencil in the store and it seems a bit unbalanced trying to write on the ipad if I am holding it just on one side. Seems that it would be easier to do writing if my palm was held in place in the middle on the back.

>Using an OS that's only capable of gimped web browsing and shitty no-functionality apps
what a meme

I have 3 use cases, none of which the iPad Pro fills:

>Serious processing/work/gaymen. I need the sort of performance only a desktop or luggable laptop can deliver for this. I choose a desktop for this, because a similarly powered laptop costs way more and if I get one powerful enough it'll be heavy enough I won't want to travel with it anyway.

>Light work/mobile/shitposting/casual browsing. Something less powerful that I can travel with, and optimally that is cheap enough that if it gets broken or stolen it's not really a great loss. This is what the iPad Pro has the best shot of filling. But I already have a shitty cheap ultraportable laptop that works fine, and $1000 is way too much to pay for something that does the same except is locked down, doesn't let me choose my OS, and doesn't even have normal files unless I hack it.

>Phone/communication/shitposting/looking things up quickly. Must be able to fit in my pocket and last all day under medium use. Smartphone, obviously.

How do you even comfortably use that? I have a 8 inch tablet and I get hand and arm cramps from using it because it's so damn big.

>people ask for advice in android threads
>no one complains

>someone asks for advice in an iPad thread
>jealous poorfags complain a lot
Really makes me think.

black shows prints

IDK, do they put an oleophobic coating on the screen like Samsung do on their high end phones? If they do, it doesn't take much more wiping than you get from putting a phone in and out if your pocket to get rid of all the prints and have a pristine screen again. Or at least that's what happens on my Samsung -- idk, I don't have any iOS devices.

>Reading comprehension
Soy makes the mind more feminine too?

Too expensive. iPad 2017 is enough

If it's only for reading PDF in bed get a pro ereader, your eyes will be better

Status symbols from best to worst:
>A job as a doctor
>a tailored suit
>a sports car
>a fancy watch
>...
>a mortgage in a white suburb
>two SUVs
>a Starbucks thermos
>a little league participation trophy
>...
>a diamond tooth
>Apple products
>a video game tattoo
>a fedora

Unfortunately my documents are large (a4/letter size) and I need to read a lot of coloured graphs.

accurate

My 3 year old samshit literally does even more stuff that the applel toy can't.

>iPhone owners are childish and superficial
Checks out

Got a free one from my work, I only use it to play a few games. Gotta try a different browser for it because safari is not really to my liking. Wish Clover ran on this thing.

nice try pajeet

>Android
>That camera quality

I've always noticed how awful 99% of iPhone pictures are. Is it because the camera sensors are that mediocre or are the users to braindead to change a few settings?

Not portable enough and the screens too big and unwieldy for handheld use. I was considering getting one for the 120hz display, stylus compatibility and great music software on the store, but ultimately decided on waiting for the next Yoga 720 revision.
I think I'd prefer the 7-8inch/16:9 form factor in a tablet since its more conductive to the things I used my Nexus 7 for; reading books, manga and comics as well as watching content and light web browsing. Plus, something running android would be easier to use with my pirated media.

They keyboard and form suck. SurfaceBook has the only good idea how to mix laptop with a tablet, sadly the product itself still sucks.

You can download any files on Safari? Not just image files.