4Plan! The Sup Forums-Operating System

4Plan is a Plan9 based operating system brought to you by the friendly guys over at Sup Forums's Sup Forums center for Technlogy.

github.com/anongnix/4Plan
github.com/anongnix/4Plan/wiki

Remember - its more UNIX than UNIX.

Contribute to ECHO:
github.com/anongnix/4Plan/blob/master/echo.c

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.cloveros.ga
godbolt.org/g/c53qoY
godbolt.org/g/spznhw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i'll throw it on the pile of dead Sup Forums projects

weren't lo/g/OS, cloverOS and god knows any other projects also "Sup Forums-Operating Systems"?

nah this one succeeds because code exists

>2014

Way to do the thing OP

CloverOS actually exists now. It's based on Gentoo.

Yeah i checked out the code. Pretty impressive code you got there. Lmao

Just use 9front if you want a channy plan9 OS.

never forget

Remember CirnOS?

Can't find any working link. Can you help me?

fr.cloveros.ga

This is gonna be like before you know it, just like Netrunner and pantsu.cat

*dead

The irony is, that this Sup Forums-Project died 3 years ago

this. this Sup Forums project is also going to die because every faggot who comes across it is just going to bitch and whine and argue about the fucking logo without offering any help, support or suggestions just like they do with every other fucking Sup Forums project. Honestly this shit pisses me off more than anything else on this board and I wish I could contribute instead of just being angry but I just am not good enough at programming to contribute anything meaningful or useful to any of these projects. just like that shitty fucking browser, and that Sup Forums-net ISP network, I really really hope those here who are capable of contributing do it instead of just talking about a logo. JUST

>CloverOS actually exists
Just barely.

I'll design the logo

It's a usable day to day operating system without botnet systemd, pulseaudio and actually has better performance than other Linux distros. It was a success imo.

make a 4plan browser

also OP's logo is great

Thanks user!

does it have or not have pulseaudio?

how the fuck do you see pantsu being dead

what's this bullshit? you only have echo using posix lib c? And can't even write cat or used feature branch?
Here is your (You) you worthless piece of crap.

No new Nyaa replacement thread on Sup Forums.
No github activity in a month.
Leeches new submissions from nyaa.si because no release group posts their torrents on pantsu.cat.

This thing will never work. Might as well base it on HURD. That way, when one dies, the other gets the scraps. Then it dies too.

Why does Sup Forums keep working on these needlessly obscure projects that scream "i'm a know-nothing faggot tryhard thats trying so hard to look 3r3370-8urr170" ?

user hits the nail on the head. Even Reddit is more of a help for open-source projects.

Plan9 is dead, just install BSD or GNU/Linux and grab sam and acme from plan9port

saved you a click

what's wrong with pulseaudio again?

dude cpu usage lmao

so that's why my cpu is always 45° on idle

> change volume
> CRACKLING NOISE INTENSIFIES

how can I check if I have pulseaudio installed? serious

run the command 'pulseaudio'

ah! don't have it. I'm sane

Why should I trust Sup Forums, a board filled with dumb Sup Forums consumer tech kiddies without any higher education, to do a good job maintaining the most advanced and conceptually pure operating system ever created? What does Sup Forums have that 9front doesn't? Did you even bother looking up Plan 9 forks before you made this repo, you stupid faggot?

b-b-but we have a logo!

I'll make the logo

I'll make the logo.

i make the big tits anime girls wallpapers

No, I make logo

>2016
>Sup Forums had no distro
>2018
>Sup Forums will had two distro and dead tracker
2017 looks a great year for us.

>dead tracker
wat?

Holy crap I wrote that wiki years ago.

pantsu.cat, senpai.

>will had

>Plan 9
>distro

logo sucks
dropped

I'll make the logo

I'll bitch about your logo and present my own awful idea involving a cute animu, a penguin, and a clover. Also, it doesn't have a DE/WM combo, so I'm going to have to ask you guys to port KDE for me. Don't look at me, I can't actually contribute anything. I don't know shit.

What's the alternative? ALSA?

It's not dead.

for (int i = 1; i < argc; i++)
>i++
>not ++i

can i make the logo

godbolt.org/g/c53qoY
godbolt.org/g/spznhw

begone thot