According the Germany’s Federal Intelligence Service (BND) Turkey has become the central platform for action for...

According the Germany’s Federal Intelligence Service (BND) Turkey has become the central platform for action for Islamist groups in the Middle East.
Turkey and therefor Erdogan supports ISIS and more organizations directly.
Not very surprising, isn't it.
Your thoughts?

politico.eu/article/german-govt-turkey-supports-terror-groups-in-middle-east/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7bH21w2R0hc
hurriyetdailynews.com/turkey-asks-for-explanation-from-germany-over-islamist-platform-claims.aspx?pageID=238&nID=102925&NewsCatID=351
independent.co.uk/news/world/turkey-child-sex-abuse-rape-erdogan-law-legalisation-a7193311.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DmbANgv-LeA
youtube.com/watch?v=M4ZVCVDGXDo
youtube.com/watch?v=VbZDyr2LkdI
rt.com/news/327413-syria-turkey-ottoman-empire/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_techniques
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_activity_of_ISIL#Number_of_nationals_fighting_for_ISIL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Your thoughts

youtube.com/watch?v=7bH21w2R0hc

wtf

b-but turkey doesn't supor i-isis?
where turks m-misinformed by their independent media?

Oh wow.

>According the Germany’s Federal Intelligence Service
So the USA lapdog organization? :^)

Why is Germany so buttblasted about Erdoğan recently? Those kinds of stuff made half of our opposition pro-Erdoğan including me.

If westerners are so dissatisfied with our guy he must be doing something good lately.

>reality doesn't agree with me
>they must be butthurt
why do turks do this

another western shit propaganda.
hurriyetdailynews.com/turkey-asks-for-explanation-from-germany-over-islamist-platform-claims.aspx?pageID=238&nID=102925&NewsCatID=351
Why the we are so popular everyone talking about us.....

>turkey supports terrorism
>which attacks europe
>europe doesn't do anything against turkey

They must still be suffering from the destruction of their Empire, must have led to a huge inferiority complex

I bet the video recordings from the rockets and weapons that your secret service sent to ISIS was faked, too

When Erdogan declared dozens of Members of Parliament as """""terrorists""""" it must have been Western Propaganda as well.
I feel sorry for you, you are so blind and you don't want to know what's happening. You already have a civil war going on in your country

>You already have a civil war going on in your country
no it won't be
> you are so blind
All western media against Turkey.
independent.co.uk/news/world/turkey-child-sex-abuse-rape-erdogan-law-legalisation-a7193311.html
They are just spreading lies.So you are blind.Your media is garbage

The man you trust so much will lead you right into disaster
Please don't request asylum here when the time has come and your country is burning completely.

This is news in Germany?

Russia-tier delusion

>>turkey supports terrorism
>>which also attacks turkey
how can't you believe that turkey supor isis?

This. Although Russians can admit on Sup Forums that their country has some serious problems

It's obvious that ISIS sold oil directly through the Turkish border to help finance itself and that's because you allowed them to.

dönercinin tiradine (sen) vermeyin desu
milliyetcilik fobileri var anlatsan kabul etmezler

Put on a fucking proxy before posting these threads, Almanya, you look like a dunce.

psst not so loud, you might wake 'em up

>I bet the video recordings from the rockets and weapons that your secret service sent to ISIS was faked, too
Lel Erdogan and Davutoğlu already approve they send that weapons to Turkmens
youtube.com/watch?v=DmbANgv-LeA

youtube.com/watch?v=M4ZVCVDGXDo

>Ctrl+F
>type "Kurds"
>no results

It seems like the roaches are making some progress. It's just baby steps, but it's a start.

They recently made it legal to have sex with underaged kids in Turkey from what I read. With the restrictions on alcohol, fake coup, and etc it seems like Erdogan and his supporters want Turkey to be a proper muslim shit hole with no future.

kurd
here you go

t.Kurdo Baxiwan

youtube.com/watch?v=VbZDyr2LkdI

Turkey supports ISIS

So does the USA

kys.

Disnt Russia said the exact same thing about them after they shot down the plane and yoi just laughed at them and called it false propaganda?

Not as far as I know. I remember it was stated in the media that Putin is simply saying what everyone else probably knows

>that >0.002% from japan

wew belgium.....

ps. turkey isnt even on the list.

rt.com/news/327413-syria-turkey-ottoman-empire/

they are saying lies. dont believe them. eu is using PT Barnum effect that is a techic of propaganda.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_techniques

>RT
>Russia Today

>considering turkey is 99% muslim 2k people are really low...
>wew france why are you so terrorist

this is my last image to prove the hypocrisy of european states.

thanks guys.

w00ps sorry i forgot the image.....

another source

>considering belgium has 1/8 th of population of turkey and was able to provide about 500 fighters to ISIS maybe we can make a rough estimation that belgium provided about 4 times more terrorists per million people compared to turkey (also dont foget turkey is 99% muslim and belgium is only 14%!)

what the fuck is wrong with ctrl+v today....

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_activity_of_ISIL#Number_of_nationals_fighting_for_ISIL

already we dont want to asylum fucking dark cloudly country everyday. then if this will be happened then we will die on our soils for our oils. thanks then go with your country that owns garbage weather.