I understand the hijab but why do muslim men wear the turban???

I understand the hijab but why do muslim men wear the turban???

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/science/2014/06/open-defecation-solves-the-child-mortality-puzzle-among-indian-muslims/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decline_of_Buddhism_in_South_Asiahttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decline_of_Buddhism_in_South_Asia
youtube.com/watch?v=3lUvq8xJHKY&index=4&list=PLAE49FC4ACE1080D5
youtube.com/watch?v=N3D-T5YwVj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hmm bery good post, it really made me contemplate my life.

His beard looks like pubes

Better than your post tbqh senpai

that truly stimulated my cognitive functions...

isn't this guy indian????

not for religious reasons.
Saudis and Egyptians have headwear to protect from the mad sun andthat grew into a cultural thing

what do you wear to protect yourself from bombs

You're walking down the street when you see pic related.

>"Salam Alaiykum Kuffar, you must pay your Jizya or be beheaded. Choose your option Kaffir."

What do?

That's the joke

Why not convert?

*enters room*

*farts loudly*

Abdoulilah there is only one god and MUHAMMAD is his prophet ALLAH AKBAR

*explodes*

bro tier

the joke is he's sikh

Can Sikh shave their pubes?

everyone can shave their pubes lmao

Cowhides.

Does the turbant color mean something or what?

pay jizya and enjoy religious courts of your own and military exemption. Funds back if government fails to protect life and business. fair deal

Nasir pls

Not sikhs.
They roll them up and tie them in knots because hair are sacred. Something something Kirpaan.

because they are sikh cunts

trust the dubs

Is India a Arab country?

what did he mean by this?

Yes. Since 712.

are pakis proud of the fact that their ancestors got cucked by foreign invaders or do they believe they are descendants of said invaders?

>cucked

more like included into the Muslim nation and freed from the Native subcontinental ''culture''. If anything, it was the hindoo brahmin populace who were cucked by the Muslim dynasties for over a thousand years, until british came along.

thanks for replying, I think I understand pakis better after reading your post.

no sweat, fellow Arab.

Pubes are kesh as well, so we're not supposed to

WE WUZ VEDIC ARYANS AND INSHALLAH MUGHALS

It only apply to men, right? But I saw this one woman wearing a turban too on Youtube so I am not so sure now

muslim women wear turbans here

If you would mind, please tell me your thoughts on Muhammad (pbuh) fucking a 9 year old.

pretty much the same as yours about your ''god'' Krishna abducting and fucking a 12 year old.

If he actually did that I would call him a disgusting pervert, you won't do the same for your pbuh-guy, great culture you got from those invaders friend ; )

>If he actually did that I would call him a disgusting pervert

yet here you are, worshipping a man you believe to be a pervert.

>you won't do the same for your pbuh-guy

Nope, I dont let my judgements be moulded by post-modern standards of ''perverted''. Islam is not pliable like a certain religion moulded at will by Brits

>great culture you got from those invaders friend

ofcourse.Indian culture and religion is inferior to pretty much every other culture and religion. No qualms with that

No offense but what exactly makes your culture different from indian culture?

>No caste system
>No burning humans alive at funerals
>hygiene
>martial excellence as a fundamental
>fairness in trade enforced legally
>superior legal system
>did more than just inventing the zero

tip of the iceberg. I love how every Indian drags Islam into the middle when cornered but its okay. You can do it.

>Islam is not pliable like a certain religion
of course and that is the problem with it, it will be forever composed of of 7th century "morals" of some pedophile who lived around a shitty desert.
Hinduism has seen many reforms and will continue to, one example is arya samaj.

>yet here you are, worshipping a man you believe to be a pervert.
I said if he actually did that then he is a pervert, please provide a good source that he abducted a 12 year old, don't post any of your paki propaganda links.

>Nope, I dont let my judgements be moulded by post-modern standards of ''perverted"
lmao so fucking a 9 year old is only perverted by "post modern standards of perverted". kys scum, what kind of filth actually defends pedophiles who rape little kids.

>ofcourse.Indian culture and religion is inferior to pretty much every other culture and religion. No qualms with that
keep telling yourself that friend-o. India was home to a great many religions, some of which like Buddhism have reached as far as japan and are respected by pretty much everyone more than Isl*m.

Sorry mane. Didnt notice the Nazi flag there.

Why have there been so many Indian and Pakistani posters today?

ok i understand. But regarding the pedophillia issue with mohammad that indian guy speaked about would you say it still acceptable today? I mean i can understand that there were different standards back then but what about now?

>reformed
keep telling yourself that buddy. It will be too late when your country is overrun by degenerates.

>b-b-but paki p-propaganda
if you had read your religious texts as rigorously as you studied Islam, you'd know. Google is your friend

>fucking a 9 year old is only perverted by "post modern standards of perverted

yes. otherwise your ''holy books'' wouldnt say

Manu.IX.94 : " A man, aged thirty years, shall marry a maiden of twelve
who pleases him, or a man of twenty-four a girl of eight years of age; if
(the performance of) his duties would otherwise be impeded, he must marry
sooner."

Please tell me some Paki wrote them

>some of which like Buddhism have reached as far as japan

buddhism developed in China, Budhs were actually actively persecuted by Hindoos who took their faith north and east.

really makes you ponder

Personally I put faith before secular standards and notions so I dont believe this ''pedophilia issue'' to be anymore than a by products of ''enlightenment'' that gave you feminism and atheism.

Indians shit in the street, pakis shit on the sidewalk, completely different.

Lol

No, an important component of sikhism is the equality of men and women
Both should not shave, pluck, or otherwise remove any hair from the body and both should cover their head.
In most Sangats (closest English word would be congregation I guess?) women have more choice as to how to cover their head than men, but the turban is perfectly acceptable by both men and women, and many women wear both the turban and a veil (it's not really a veil, but I can't remember its name), though the turban they wear might be smaller than ones a lot of men wear.
Turbans on women are more popular among youth and 3HO though, most older Punjabi women aren't gonna be wearing a large turban, but might wear a small keski (a small turban for around the house) or something along those lines.

>Manu.IX.94
manusmriti is a disgusting text I can admit that, you can't admit quran for what it is. Islam remains disgusting, Hindus aren't afraid to say that they don't believe in something they disagree with, even if you went to a hindu priest and straight up told him you do not agree with manusmriti at all, he won't get angry at you, as hinduism doesn't have a central text unlike Isl*m and you know what is truly saddening? that you are as moderate as they come.

>If you had read your religious texts as rigorously as you studied Islam, you'd know. Google is your friend
oh please enlighten me, I couldn't find anything on google, if you claim something atleast give a source.

>buddhism developed in China
huh I didn't know how far chinese dick had reached up paki ass until I just read that. A few weapon gifts can do wonders eh.

only difference between India and pakistan is that our designated shitting streets don't have suicide bombers, so they are safer.

>Don't have suicide bombers
Hate to break it to you, poojeet, but you just have less suicide bombers

arstechnica.com/science/2014/06/open-defecation-solves-the-child-mortality-puzzle-among-indian-muslims/
>Hindpoos will defend this

>slide-s-sikh-beard
Ruins it
But the ragheads are stupid , you can just disguise yourself as them and invade them easily

>hindooism has no central text.
>whatever texts is too inconvenient for me is bad and not actually hindooism

But Pajeet that makes your ''religion'' from shitty organized religion to shitty collection of random books with no validity disccarded at leisure whenever its troublesome. You're actually making this worse for yourself.

>I couldn't find anything on google
literally wikipedia Rukmini, your sperg. He ''heroically'' kidnaps a child and sleeps with her.

>facts challenge my cognitive dissonance

not only budhs but jains also suffered at the hands of ''tolerant'' hindoos. Buddhism flourished in China.Its a historical fact/ Throwing tantrums wont change it.

Why are Hindoos so triggered whenever China is mentioned? serious question

They say that Vlad's obsession with impalement developed while he was imprisoned in Ottoman dungeons with pirates

food for thought my friend

The "veil" as I incorrectly called it is actually a Chunni
It's not really a veil because it's not used to cover the eyes or anything like a lot of Muslims do, because that's misogynistic and we believe in equality.

Little girls dont feel sexual satisfaction in almost any case. It is also almost always against their consent or will. Do you think this is just? Or let me put it this way? In what way do you think this is beneficial for the child?

>the joke is he's sikh

Is he gonna get better?

Ghandi (another Hindu) also brought naked little girls, including his grand niece, into bed with him
This was apparently to test his vow of celibacy, but let's be honest he was fucking them
Just an interesting side note

Buddhism started in India, bub. This is a well known fact.

HA! SO FUNNY AND ORIGINAL!

In modern society it may be against their consent, a few centuries ago it was commonplace, women were married at young ages and they were usually accustomed to it to the point where their will or consent was natural.

Little girls wont stay little forever. Out of Muhammad pbuh 12 wives, only one was 9. All the rest were either elder or equal to his age. Mostly widows.

Even Ayesha's marriage was a marriage of friendship, friends married their friend's daughters to strengthen their family bonds. the Prophet's daughters were married to Osman, Ali's daughter or Omar and so on. It was a tradition rather than ''deviant behaviour''as suggested by orientalists. Itsnot all about sex. Marriage is about family

I didn't say that anything bad about Hinduism isn't truly "Hinduism", it is there and it must be removed, you literally cannot edit anything in Islam (because of how "perfect" it is)
>literally wikipedia Rukmini, your sperg. He ''heroically'' kidnaps a child and sleeps with her.
Nowhere does it mention that she was a child, and neither is her age mentioned, and it was more of an elopement than anything since the texts say that she was in love with him.

It is sad and pathetic that you are trying to deny that buddhism is an Indian religion. Yes it flourished in china but that doesn't change the fact that it was an Indian religion. If anything Isl*mists did more harm to buddhism, its icons, temples and statues of buddha than any other religion en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decline_of_Buddhism_in_South_Asiahttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decline_of_Buddhism_in_South_Asia

It did. and It flourished in China. that too is a fact. Budhs literally fled India

Okay, this is true. I got the impression that you were saying otherwise.

Are there any two nations that despise each other more than Pakistan and India?

Dude, if you're having sex with or marrying little girls it's wrong, they're not old enough to consent
They don't even understand the implications and effects of sex/marriage and their minds aren't even close to fully developed

meant for and not

Khalistan and India

t. paki

What is Sikhism even about? I know literally nothing about it.

Go to New Khalistan aka Brampton and ask around

Not in the 21st century.

Sure, bub
That's why I indirectly criticized Muhammad just a bit ago for being a pedophile
The reality is that I'm Sikh and American, not Indian or Paki or connected with either in any way other than following an Indian religion and having Indian friends from Gurdwara
I don't favor either Pakistan or India over the other

The basic idea of Sikhism is that there is one God, the same God that Christians, Muslims, Jews, even hindus and many more all follow. Obviously there's much more to it than that.

This video, and this channel in general might helpful if you want to know more
youtube.com/watch?v=3lUvq8xJHKY&index=4&list=PLAE49FC4ACE1080D5

What is this even supposed to mean?
Just because it's the 21st century doesn't mean they magically gained or lost the ability to understand this kind of thing
They never have been able to, simple as that

Manmukh is that you?

If I take that off will you die?

top kek, all Indians seems to think this.

youtube.com/watch?v=N3D-T5YwVj8

>"fuck these indishits intra-family sex motherfucking black people who the fuk do they think they are cowcow cola drinking black monkeys"

whoa

its an antenna to communicate with jesus

Manusmriti is not considered divine knowledge.

It's considered the legal recommendatio of priests.