Why have you not converted to Islam?

Why have you not converted to Islam?

I don't find that it aligns with my beliefs.

But I'm open to it. Sell Islam to me. Convince me to convert

it's called reverting you dirty kuffar, everyone is born muslim alhamdulillah

I'm agnostic.

Too lazy.

Pork tastes too good.

Also you have to have a near death experience or be mentally disabled to intentionally convert to a religion as a lifelong unreligious person.

You can live up to and embrace conservative values which protect and value the family and you have a strong community behind you which you will feel a strong bond with and that world wide and local.

I always get fucking triggered everytime a Muslim convert refers to themselves as "reverts"
Like EAT SHIT you were never Muslim and nobody is born a Muslim and Islam is not in any way innate

t. Kuffar

Atheism > Asian religions > Jewish > Christians > islam

I don't believe in Conservative values.

You're not doing a very good job at selling islam to me. You're making assumptions without even knowing what I need or want.

your first question should have been: "What are you looking for in a religion/belief system?".

I'll let you try again.

>Atheism > Asian religions > Jewish > Christians> islam

t. Abu Björn Ibn Ahmedolf Al-Faroesi

But I did
Definitely the best decision I have ever made

I hope you die burning murtad

Because Christianity is the true religion and shitslam a satanic heresy.

Christianity is dead and an unrealistic cuck religion. Islam is way more redpilled.

Alright. What do you need and want then?

Present Western society suits me pretty well. I don't see why islam or any other religion would be an improvement

What flaws are present that Islam would address?

These arabic phrases sound really funny, can you guys give me some nice insults in arabic?

Christianity is alive and well, but the atheist west is dying, you left christianity and you shall be destroyed same goes for the muslims, God cursed them to kill each other and everyone else until the end times :

“He (Ishmael) will be a wild donkey of a man; His hand will be against every man [continually fighting] And every man’s hand against him; And he will dwell in defiance of all his brothers.”

>Christianity is dead

I dont know any to be honest
Murtad means someone who left islam iirc btw

this tbH

Alright buddy just show me you cheek and take the dick.

>converted to Islam
>implying I would ever stray from the light of Christianity
you disgust me infidel

kys

Roman ermpire also acted manly in front of christians, now he is nowhere to be found.
You're cursed this is why your countries are violent shithole, even your bravado is basically admitting you can't into civilization.

You(muslims) only created war-filled shithole by acting like that, while christians created ideal civlization everywhere they went because of their way of life.

asdf

I don't know you, so forgive me if I address points that don't matter to you.

The three biggest problems I see in western society are the financial system, the justice system and the social fabric (family unit etc).

>Financial system
Western countries are by far the most corrupt when it comes to finances.
Central banks playing around with interest rates, the whole derivatives market (where people gamble and hedge bets on loans etc), laws that favour the rich over the poor, etc.

Islamic financial law is the cleanest I've ever seen.
It completely bans the whole speculative markets, the use of interest (which causes the rich to become richer and the poor to become poorer), the trading of currencies based on arbitrary values, etc..
You also find in Islam that debt is highly highly discouraged. It is considered a form of slavery, and the removal of debt is highly valued.
Islam is extremely financially liberating for its populace.

In contrast, the western culture is a culture of debt and a tolerance of financial manipulation.
It is a culture of slavery and forced labor (always chasing after your monthly payments).
This is not something the west can teach itself to fix. The western culture appreciates debt, it is a culture that loves to front-load pleasure and allow pain to grow in the future.

>penal system
This is not a commentary on corruption. This is about the general understanding of crime and punishment in the west.
The west tries to be "civilized" when dealing with horrific crimes, however this often serves as an injustice to the victims of the crimes.

I saw a documentary on Greenland, which uses Danish law.
In it, someone commented on a rapist being released from jail only a few months into his sentence and the victim just seeing him on the street as though nothing had happened.

Crimes such as rape and murder are sooo lightly punished, it's unbelievable.
Look at Anders Breivek. He killed 77 or so people (mostly children) a couple years back.
He currently lives more comfortably than, literally, most people in the world.

Now, you may comment on what's often considered as "strict" punishments in Islam such as stoning for adultery.
Well, you need to consider that Islam comes as a package.
In Islam, familial bonds are extremely important (marriage is considered half the religion), and Islam understands that adultery is a destroyer of nations.
The damaging effects are profound; from broken families, to bastard children, to the spread of disease, to the mistrust among neighbors, etc...

That being said, you need to consider that proving this action is nearly impossible.

Evidence that is used in western courts, such as circumstantial evidence, is completely banned in Islam.
Islam has strict requirements for evidence which can be used in court.
Islam does not allow any chance of innocent people being punished (as is so common in many western countries).

In the case of adultery, you can only consider the crime to have happened if you have 4 witnesses who have seen the actual penetration between the two parties.

In the time of the prophet (PBUH), this only happened once....and it was at the confession of the adulterers, themselves.

So, no. Stoning is not exactly a regular thing.

>social interactions
The family unit is not held in very high regard in the west which has lead to deep mental and emotional problems in the general populace. For example, Denmark is considered the happiest country on earth, yet they have one of the highest rates of consumption of anti-depression medicine.
Consider how ridiculous the concept of "it's complicated" relationships actually is.
How can that even exist?
Western culture is a culture of social confusion.

People have very little understanding of responsibility among family/society.
It's all about people's rights, and forget responsibilities.

The west believes in a free for all, while Islam believes in the unity of the family, unity of the society, and unity of the nation.
It's like the prisoner's dilemma in game theory.

When people understand their rights AND their responsibilities, you will find that everyone benefits mutually.
When you see that people are in a free for all (democracy for example) everyone squabbles for his rights, and steps on the toes of others to get it.

Islam teaches us our responsibilities to our community and the rights we have from the society.
This ensures children are not born without fathers, women are not left without husbands, elderly are not abandoned in old folks homes, men are not screwed out of all their money and children during a divorce, mothers are not forgotten when their husbands die, etc...

Islam teaches us that we are not single units pretending to be special snowflakes in a dying society.
Islam teaches us that we come in nations.
It is a brotherhood, and you will see the nation clearly as it comes together at the time of pilgrimage.

Can I do psychedelics as a muslim?

Except there are problems with all these points. I'll give you an example for each.

For the financial systems, in most Western nations, you are only able to get loans you are able to afford, and the amount you pay every month is basically just a garnish to your wages. And interest actually acts as an incentive for people to loan money. On a personal level it doesn't exist usually, but on a larger scale, people who have a lot of money have stuff to gain from loaning, and people who take the loans have the ability to move up in society. In a muslim society, why bother have banking systems at all if there is no reason to lend?

For the criminal systems, it's proven that recidivism rates go down when measures are taken to reincorporate criminals in society. And yeah, there are shitty examples of people abusing that tactic, but it's much rarer than you may think. And as for innocent people not getting convicted in Islamic courts, what about married women who are raped? It's not uncommon to hear a woman is being brutalised in a Islamic nation because she was raped. last I checked, you are putting the blame on someone who did nothing wrong.

Lastly, the whole social interactions thing is just silly to say the least. Men can have more than one wife, and women generally have fewer rights and privileges in muslim nations. In the West, people value individualism, and even with high divorce rates, society isn't falling apart.

Your move.

yaatik bachoula aala dirrab weldik ya mnayek ya kaboul

>i hope you get dicks on your goddamn parents you faggot you brat

That is a cute girl.

>(((((((((((((((((((Western))))))))))))))))))))) countries are by far the most corrupt when it comes to finances.

I'd convert to Islam but I feel it's too arab focussed.

Islam is so much centered around arab history and culture that the two are almost indistinguishably, I know there are black muslims and they are mostly treated worse by arabs than their own kind even if islam says to treat everyone equal.

>I'd convert to Islam but I feel it's too arab focussed.
But why? By your own admission, they don't practice what they preach, so why would you follow the laws created by those who don't even respect it themselves?

>Western countries are by far the most corrupt when it comes to finances.

How?

You signed a contract and now you have to abide by it? WOW JEWS, HOW TERRIBLE AND CORRUPT!

The only real argument for a Westerner who's not a minority with a special snowflake identity crisis is you get to marry as many as 4 women and degrade them as fucking sex slaves. Other than being discreet on the bacon/drinking you only need to learn some Arabic and learn to vidya in 15 minute sessions 5 times a day.

Because I am a left-handed bisexual atheist who enjoys eating ham and drinking beer.

Also they worship a false god and a false prophet who are consequently unworthy of worship or veneration. Add in the simple fact that it is deeply wrong for dumb brown people to presume to control the culture (although of course, that is regrettably what is now happening). And here is the most important point. Suppose that the god so described actually were real. Then even and especially in this case, then the only genuinely moral course of action with regard to such a creature would be to defy it, renounce it, reject it-even if it meant hell.

Naturally, I would not begrudge any individuals to fall down before such an abomination, if in fact it turned out to be real. But it would still of course remain true that the proper attitude toward such a creature is rejection, refusal, and if possible (which sadly would not be in the case of its actual existence), its annihilation.

>Why have you not converted to Islam?
I drink, eat pork almost daily, and literally the only phrase I know of Arabic is "allahu ackbar".

I'm not really into goat fucking.