SLOVAKIA

Why is it the best country in the world ?

For me :
>white
>no blacks
>no muslims
>christian
>rural
>euro currency
>in the EU
>not too populated
>comfy as fuck
>nice looking cities and towns

Other urls found in this thread:

compendium.travelvice.com/reasons-to-hate-slovakia-the-slovak-republic/
japandailypress.com/japanese-soccer-player-yuki-nakamura-quits-slovakian-club-due-to-racial-abuse-3122445/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Slovenia*
You wrote it wrong dude

t. Jožo Novák

Literally who

>Slavs
>White

they are not trash slavs like in Serbia or Russia 2bh

Nature is beautiful and all but that's about it

fun fact: Slovakia has most castles per capita in the world :D

You left out the most important part
>fertile

amazing. there should be more tourists coming to your cunt

other visitors feel differently
I would recommend Slovenia, not Slovakia

Reasons to Hate Slovakia (the Slovak Republic)
compendium.travelvice.com/reasons-to-hate-slovakia-the-slovak-republic/

Japanese soccer player Yuki Nakamura quits Slovakian club due to racial abuse
japandailypress.com/japanese-soccer-player-yuki-nakamura-quits-slovakian-club-due-to-racial-abuse-3122445/

I made a formidable enemy. Nihonjin don't forgive dishonorabiru gaijin who insult Tenno and Yamato.

like this shit desu senpai

You forgot these:
>almost everyone has smartphones
>started importing technology from Poland in order to be more competitive with the West

You came here?

fun correction: Czechoslovakia*

It hasnt been updated since like 30 years back. So when you try to claim the 1st place dont froget that
Czechia always comes before Slovakia.

>People are narrow-minded (absurdly uneducated, racist and lack foreign language skills), the police is unfair and is only creating trouble and the weather is gloomy and cold most of the time. They lack culture and history, have no empathy (see the racist cases against roma communities or against foreign citizens - Hungarian, Austrian, British, Chinese etc.)

>I think Slovak are racist and they just love to stare!!!! when u enter a public transportation they stare at u!! esp. that i'm a muslim girl wearing a head scarf they look at me like I'm an alien! I am waaaaaaaayyyyyyy more open-minded than they r, at least I do not judge people by their appearances.

>Well, where to start…this country is a third world of Europe. Badly run, in cultural and economical decline. Educational system is going to the dogs. People of Slovakia are arrogant, aggressive, white supremacist, racist, xenophobic against other white nations,prickly and hard to cooperate with. I work in an international company and my Slovak colleagues talk often in a very rude or blatantly racist way about other colleagues who are not white.
The worst thing about them is that they are so hypocritical and ungrateful.

WTF I LOVE SLOVAKIA NOW!
Reunification when?

Fun correction: they were ALL built by Hungarians

>Fun correction
ah maaaaaan, I made that joke already Fucking Austrians, cant come up with something themselves, they just have to steal from Bohemians.

No black but loads of gypsies.
Everything else is true, I like Slovakia

Went and taught in Slovakia. Comfiest month of my life. Also Slovak women are pretty af. Definitely going back at some point.

:D

nah, by splitting we became first

false

not bad for Upper Hungary

>tfw no slovakian gf

why live

>felvidek

literally fuck off you're not a real country

I'll just post this here to attract shitposters.

t. colony

You counted them yourself I presume?

we have 180 of them

No country can be perfect

we should seriously sterilize the fucking gypsies, before other shitskins show up

how /comfy/ are the tatras?

>euro currency
>in the EU
TRASH

>euro currency
>a plus
slovakia is nice thats true but bratislava is a joke, its literally like my commieblock neighbourhood only city-sized, its not a city its a huge commieblock

>Badly run, in cultural and economical decline. Educational system is going to the dogs. People of Slovakia are arrogant, aggressive, white supremacist, racist, xenophobic against other white nations,prickly and hard to cooperate with. I work in an international company and my Slovak colleagues talk often in a very rude or blatantly racist way about other colleagues who are not white.

Sort of reminds me of Japan.

like everthing noteworthy in their """""country""""""

Cлoвaки няши, eдинcтвeнныe нopмaльныe cлaвянe

this tbqhwyf

95% of those castles existed before you cultureless steppeniggers even set foot into europe

in your mind maybe, dumb northern hungarian

t. Uses Slovak word for king

>former yugoslav "republic" of macedonia
>talking trash about other countries
Yeah, you opinion is void.

following that logic you are anglo because you use their words for new inventions
dumb mountain peasants, the reason we never give you right were your stupidity not your language

t. 20% of words with slavic origin

I'm getting tired of this globalization in football anyway. You gooks try to literally play for any european club that has the slighted hint of semi-professionalism and the vietnamese league has 5th rate players from africa.

are you a retard? Doesn't matter where you're from you can still criticize shit

>Why is it the best country in the world ?
Because it is my home, that's why.

Also, I read the few comments in the link "Reasons to hate SVK" which provided.
So, we are racist, islamophobic, homophobic? Well, seeing all the decadency, degeneration and islamization of so called highly developed "democratic and tolerant" states of western Europe, I'm really glad that we are racist, islamophobic, homophobic, and I hope that we will be like that for as long as possible.

>spook
>spook
>spook free
>spook
>lack of advancement of the ego
>spook
>spook
>good
>spook?
>meh

>low population density
>not a spook

Mfw English fourth division players go and play in Poland for better pay

its getting really better now...there is crazy construction boom in bratislava and the centrum is really comfy and everything is renovated

hmm mayb, i just know outskirts are horrid since i passed through them
slovaks are based tho, really friendly, i could understand 80% of what they were saying to each other but didn't tell em heheheh

> import technology from poland
Why not india since u sunk that low allready?

>not recognizing "why is Croatia the best country?" pasta
Newfag

Sorry gaborik i cant lurk all the time