Hello Sup Forums. Like every Serb I was a volounteer in the Kebab removal force but then I met Anzu...

Hello Sup Forums. Like every Serb I was a volounteer in the Kebab removal force but then I met Anzu. And something magical happened, my hardened heart started to melt. I m in love. I m besides myself. I would give my life for Anzujaamu.

1. Show me a greater qt than Anzu.
2. Question for turkbros, I decided to rediscover my ancestral faith (every Serb is really an orthodox Turk). How do I get started with Tengri?

i don't get the Anzu hype desu

Anzu is mine.
I CLAIMED HER FIRST YOU BUNCH OF FAGGOTS

>mfw Anzu liked one tweet is ent her earlier today...

OMG SHE LOVES ME IM GONNA MARRY HER AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO>

The virginity is strong in this thread

Jean Paul Roux - La Religion des Turcs et des Mongols 1984. Not sure about English name or if it's translated to Serbski

The day she is raped and impregnated by some smelly hairy turkroach will be the greatest day of my life.

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING SERB YOU PROBABLY AREN'T EVEN HER AGE LIKE I AM SHES MINE YOU GODDAMN PIECE OF SHIT

You do realize what the removal force does right? You kill the men and sex the women, if anything this should make you more anxious to remove kebab

t. kosovar

those legs...

Because you're a faget

Katya Lischina is the final answer of int,

SHE IS MINE YOU FAGGOTS GO SMUGGLE SOME FUCKING COCAINE SHE IS BEAUTIFUL AND PURE AND MINE ALL MINE
I am converting to Tengriism so that we are even closer
merci
you don't understand refined love. she symbolizes everything right in this world.

Wrong

remove yourself

she has very similar eyes to katya's one

>liking an anorexic roach
kys all of you

This, she's not even cute. She's average looking from every angle you look at it.

fuck off serve shes my gf

i will go to serbia and kill you. you're a disgrace.

I should not know the names of all these internet women

Göktanri
Celestial Tengri

Celestial => universe
Tengri => universality

Rest is up to your own reason.
Of course the medium is Turkish.

But she's white.

She barely qualifies as a Turk

Fuck off she's mine
I will not let her taint the steppe bloodline by copulating with a slav

I'm pretty sure she has a boyfriend. If you look on her twitter she has a lot of pictures with one guy and it doesn't look like they're just friends.

I don't mean to sound like a white supremacist but with the contact lenses, exotic hair dyes and skin whitening it just screams "I wish I had recessive genes" more than anything. Not exactly the epitome of attraction.

I had a dream last night that she was dressed as a storm trooper and I was licking her boots and giving her head, really wish I hadn't woken up

she actually has blue eyes and light brown hair.

anzu -------------------------------------> bin

Stop being jelly, fat slag

Mentally ill anorexic roach
Charming

There's more Turkish girls than just her yaknow

its like theres just a tiny fucking layer or skin around her eyes clinging to her skull
I'll never understand Sup Forums's obsession with this bulimic roach

Either there's just one leafcuck who is a mean asshole or canadians truly are the biggest jerks of Sup Forums.

>she
>her

>Show me a greater qt than Anzu.

You tasteless fuck

I really dislike anzu. She looks like an emaciated rodent.

Fucking schismatic.

>mfw everytime i saw murica saying anzu is too skinny

She's not too skinny. She's just ugly skinny.

He's disgusting.

theres a difference between bulimic and skinny you jap fuck

She is beautiful next to Katya
Are you American?!

god shes so qt

LERA
E
R
A

Isn't that /b's trap kid?

Oh cute I wan't fuck her

Please stop funposting about anzu
Go back to your regülar turk bullying
Thank you

Pic unrelated?

Holy shit waifuism is the worst religion I've ever seen , even muslims and atheists seem better than you fucking idiots.

kek save'd

Why do people whore up for cosplay?

I'll give you a hint
>Woman

you mean
>womeme

lol