Mom knows im going to kill myself someday

>mom knows im going to kill myself someday
hahahahaaaaaaaaaa

check em

sorry stole your dubs

Hi jorge

Then do it, you won't care when you're dead, and I'm pretty sure your mom won't either.

""I am afraid i'll open that door one day and find you dead"

*Actual quote from mum

Haha

kek

Jorge por que no te pagas una puta para no morir virgo?

We're all in this together Spain.

I can't say we'll make it, but at least we got dank memes haha right?

>being a loser in Australia

Kys

>letting frogs live in your country
kys

Kys retard and there's no win in life you lose anyway

Kys

kys before mohammed and achmed do it for you lmao

Go ahead and kill yourself if you really want to.

embarrassing

Wow no that a nigger fuckwit has given him his permission to die he'll definitely do it

kys before we confuse you with greenpeace

Woow it's nothing

>Wow no that a nigger fuckwit has given him his permission to die he'll definitely do it

Well what's the point of him constantly posting about it? It's the number one right you have, the right to commit suicide

holy fuck aaaaaaaaaaaahahaahhahaha the fucking shape of dubs to come aaaaaaaaajaajajajajajja

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

Nice trips

>today at lunch with dad
>"so, how are YOU doing?"
>knows im a neet right now n am depressed
>"i just dont want you to be inside your apartment all day doing nothing, it worries me. are you doing anything at all?"
>i lie to him
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

how the fuck do you pay rent and pay for groceries

>TFW saw my dad after work and he said he's proud of me getting my life on track and earning my own money now

Maybe you should find a job fag, you'll stop being depressed and your parents won't bug you anymore

had steady jobs for years and got some savings im burning through. had to quit and move back close to my rents bc my ma was fighting cancer n they needed help. she lost her fight n ive been a fucking disaster since
your right, leafboy. inaction and stagnation do bad things to one's mind, gotta do somethin

>normies infest Sup Forums
>posting quality goes down
noticing a pattern here lads

>tfw the "talk" you had with your parents was about not killing yourself

If anything abnormies have infested with their nonstop >tfw no gf
bullshit

I would kill myself if my mom found that out. It would be too EMBARSSING to live