european
>cameras?
european
>classical music?
european
>telephones?
european
>clocks?
>pianos, guitars, violins, saxophones, trumpets, flutes,...?
european
>submarines?
european
>colonialism?
european

i could go on and on and on but you get the point... it's obviously pretty embarrassing for the rest of the world, to paraphrase a great man: businessmen don't wear kimonos, skyscrapers are not the shape of pagodas, doors don't slides and people don't eat with chopsticks for a reason. but when you really think about it it's pretty embarrassing for americans too, they've been around since 1776 yet none of these were invented by americans...

>why can't americans invent anything?
Europeans couldnt even make a rocking chair.

your autism?

european

>U-USA number 1! f-fuck communism right guys?

Gas yourself like
You don't have to be an americuck to hate commies

Yes.

Half of those things were done by China or India first.

literally which?

>old inventions
>european instead of american
Gee I wonder why

Firearms, classical music, clocks, musical instruments, colonialism, rockets, and philosophy is from Egypt.

>there's a McDonalds in every city in Vietnam
>implying we aren't the real winners

How does one invent philosophy?

>Freedom
American
>Burger
American
>Pizza
American
>Oxygen
American
>Coca cola
American
>Music
American

dog bless

>life
American
>liberty
American
>happiness
American
>Freedom
American
>burger
Burger
>McDonald's
American
>money
American
>literally fucking everything
American

We take your innovations and perfect them

Reminder that "belgians" are not real, and their country is a ruse

>triggered brownie: the post

all of these are european tyrone, the only thing on the list that isn't really european is civilization

America (god bless) even created the moon so we can have some light at night.
And people dare saying America isn't #1...

Don't let Americans bully you
The moon landings were your achievements and yours alone

Nope all of them are from China or India.

While Europeans were living in little shit huts China was a glorious empire.

Even the Greeks admit philosophy came from the Egyptians.

best allies

>all of these are european
Whatever helps you sleep at night...

prove they're not and prove you're not brown

I had no idea Europe was a country OP. At last I truly see.

>prove they're not
Common sense.
>prove you're not brown
I capitalize the beginning of my sentences.

i'm obviously referring to actual firearms, rockets, clocks and instruments, not sticks with black powder, carved stone and boards with strings. classical music is european, colonialism is european, and again, if we're not talking about the shittiest most primitive version of those things, basically a relevant version, philosophy and even civilization are european

>hurr Americans are so dumb
Then why do they economically, politically, culturally, and militarily dominate your little bitch ass? Why do they control your media, your economy, your society, your country? Why does your country earn less Nobel Prizes than mine, why does your country have fewer intellectual achievements than mine, why does your country rely on mine for scientific advancement, why are your universities significantly worse than mine, why do you personally rely on American artistic geniuses to entertain you?

I'm an American and I have an IQ of 139. Statistically speaking, there's a 98% chance that you are stupider than me. There's a 100% that you attend a school that's less rigorous, prestigious, and intellectual than mine, and there's 200% chance that you're sucking my fat intellectually superior American cock because you're browsing my nation's image board right now you culturally inferior retard cuck

Next time you call an American stupid just remember that there's virtually MILLIONS that you are subordinate too because they are smarter and more powerful than you, pig. Say thank you and respect your superiors

Is this pasta?

i hope so, that was pretty cringy

>philosophy and even civilization are european
What is Sumer? Keep sucking your dick though, it's funny how deluded you are.

yeah that americlap Von Braun certainly showed those yuropoors right????

>hurr Americans are so dumb
Then why do they economically, politically, culturally, and militarily dominate your little bitch ass? Why do they control your media, your economy, your society, your country? Why does your country earn less Nobel Prizes than mine, why does your country have fewer intellectual achievements than mine, why does your country rely on mine for scientific advancement, why are your universities significantly worse than mine, why do you personally rely on American artistic geniuses to entertain you?

I'm an American and I have an IQ of 139. Statistically speaking, there's a 98% chance that you are stupider than me. There's a 100% that you attend a school that's less rigorous, prestigious, and intellectual than mine, and there's 200% chance that you're sucking my fat intellectually superior American cock because you're browsing my nation's image board right now you culturally inferior retard cuck

Next time you call an American stupid just remember that there's virtually MILLIONS that you are subordinate too because they are smarter and more powerful than you, pig. Say thank you and respect your superiors

ooooh saay can you seeee

there's no way you'd be this mad if you were white

>not talking about the shittiest most primitive version of those things, basically a relevant version

maybe civilization isn't european but philosophy is greek, it's not sumerian, it's not phoenician, it's not egyptian

>philosophy is Greek
I am Greek

I am Greek

Best ally!

>Anti-matter in Europe

Actually I am Greek