What are we going to do about legacy captcha being removed in March 2018?

What are we going to do about legacy captcha being removed in March 2018?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/qa/thread/1681938
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't intend to be alive by then.

Noscript v2. It's so much better than v1. I wish there was some extension that Force's noscript captchas everywhere, not just on Sup Forums.

i'll migrate to 420chan if Sup Forums doesn't implement custom captchas

But user, that will stop working on Sup Forums as well next year.

WHAT?

there is literally fuckload of other captcha out there
and to mention Sup Forums is made in php so its is so easy to implement

recaptcha is going to kill the fallback captchas completely
no extension will help you

Kill myself. Legacy captcha is the only captcha worth using. That "click on multiple images" shit sucks.

From all the Chans you pick this degenerate cesspool? Why? I’m not anti drugs but that Chan is the kingdom of brainlets.

hiroshimoot is too cheap to host chaptchas himself. it has to be a free external service

The question is if Hiro even intends to get off his lazy ass and do anything. He never talks to anyone on this site, I wouldn't be surprised if he has no idea this captcha thing is happening.

their tech board is great.

If we're forced to use image captcha, and especially that endless one where it keeps loading more and more tiles, I'll just pay for Sup Forums Gold.

>I'll just pay for Sup Forums Gold
all according to keikaku

he does
desuarchive.org/qa/thread/1681938

Wow, he is one dumb cunt.

The whole of 420 a glorified red board--crossboarding Sup Forums refugees.

He should just turn the fucking captcha off. The bots that necessitated the captcha are gone. And besides, spammers have bots that automatically solve captcha anyway.

Some anons and I are going to get together and provide an external captcha with different levels of difficulty for the different boards of fortunes and it will be as reliable as the archives. For example, Sup Forums will have katakana, /jp/ will have moon, /fit/ will have height, Sup Forums will have reddit memes, /lit/ will have quotes, /ck/ will have herbs and spices, Sup Forums will have boxes, /o/ will have cars, /n/ will have trains, etc.
Feel free to provide suggestions for different boards including the ones already mentioned. Also, it will be easy to use so don't worry about the details of implementation.
Other important things to mention are that a mascot has been chosen and yes she is a 2D cute girl from animu and mango. A logo has not yet been decided.

>boxes
What do you mean? Pc cases?
I don't want /bst/ faggotry captchas.

But you said that last year user, and the year before that...is it ever going to happen?

It'll be guess which box has dragon dildos and which one does not.

>Sup Forums will have boxes
?

Noscript v2 CAPTCHA doesn't let me post, I'm not sure why. I use Sup Forums X with Violentmonkey on Firefox 57.

Who the hell cares?

>But you said that last year user
No, I didn't.

>Sup Forums will have reddit memes,
That is brilliant. I hope you are serious because honestly it seems that people offering Hiro an external captcha entirely free of charge is the only way we will ever have a replacement for Google's shitty captcha.

Are you Andy?

We might let them suffer through google. It would cut our costs a lot. Maybe someone over there will provide a dedicated captcha for that board.

Mom?!

We'll click pictures of fucking cars until none are left.

>Fell for the Violentmonkey meme

Didnt the captcha start when anonib invaded or was that just Sup Forums?

I'll stop posting for good

IIRC the captcha started when bots started making the "I lovey ou anonymous" posts. At that point they were making posts that imitated real posts to the extent that people were starting to think they were sentient.

>Pass user since 2012

Yes, I know.
I've enjoyed not having to train the google botnet.

kill selves.