What is the best/beautiful code you made, the one that makes you proud ?

What is the best/beautiful code you made, the one that makes you proud ?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/JoshuaRLi/tb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

while(alive){
masturbate()
}

def opis(gay)
if thread = shit
op = gay
elsif thread != shit
op = straight
end
puts op
end
thread.opis
opis(gay) = true

>if thread = shit
It should be
>if thread == shit

== means equals

= means give the value to the right of '=' to the variable to the left of the '='.

So

int var = 5; means that the variable named var has a value of 5.

He's proud of it ok? This isn't a nitpicky thread.

public static T? ValueOrDefault(string value, T? @default = null) where T : struct
{
return Enum.TryParse(value, true, out T result) ? result : @default;
}

a typesafe way to get either an enum value or default argument (which is null if not given) out of any type of enum from a string without having to mess with [Description()] or ToString().ToLowerCultureInvariant().Trim().Replace("", "").etc shit

i didnt actually need it for the small project i incepted but after i made it i felt a little proud i could naturally come to the conclusion of how to do it

Is this even C++?

c#

this

You just gave me flashbacks to debugging code for like 3 hours my freshman year of college.

echo hello world

Feels like if the worst of C++ and the worst of Java had a child.

10 PRINT "OP is a faggot."
20 GOTO 10

>kek

sauce for the love of god

do {whatever} while (true==true)

I'm most proud of all the useless code I've deleted.

Anything i'm writing now. Months on i look at it all with horror.

You would’t happen to have source for this beatiful ahegao?

prob my pastebin implementation, tb. full deploy with a 17mb docker image, runs super fast, only like 50 lines of code github.com/JoshuaRLi/tb

When I was first learning, I tried not looking up anything, as much as I could.
I came up with a loop naturally
(i = 0; i < n; i++)
I’m an actual brainlet to the point where I want to kms, so that gave me warm fuzzy feels inside
I love you guys I hope you’re all having wonderful days

c# library in user management

damn i used it in countless projects i have been to. web, windows forms, android using cordova.

>sanic
my nigguh

One from a university assignment.
I put it on Github and people are using it for cheating.

>When I was first learning, I tried not looking up anything, as much as I could.
good instincts.
God forbid you learn something.

yeeboi

Async pagination using less memory than any of the libraries online. It worked like a charm but goddamn the code needed a bunch of hacks to work fast.
I still use it till this day.

>not false == false

>t.script kiddie
Wow, it’s almost as if the majority of people bad at programming and just math/problemsolving nowadays are that way because they don’t actually work through a problem on their own, and are entirely handcuffed to using the internet if they want to build anything

while(true==true && false == false && true != false && true && !false && false+1){
break;
}