en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikita_Khrushchev
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succession_of_states
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is that scale set to USA being 100%

why do europeans hate fags so much?

>Tfw non sissy Brit bois with daddy issues

>fagmerica

>Gaytugal

Since when is mental illness a human right?

You can't even read a simple map?

>gayrmany

gosh, they had to allow them their parades, we would have gained like additional 10% or so

What FSC has to do with gays?

>not following the example of Malta

it's 2016???!! hello???!!!!

also
Liechtenstein greatest ally

>gayropa

hmm

DELET

>Turkey is on 9%
Faggot

Why is he looking for his keys in friend's pants?

>Georgia 30%
Really doubt that tbqh

>Be american fag
>get shot

Eesti btfos rest of the Balts AGAIN

I feel so sad for Ukraine when I see these maps.

Bullshit map, our PP is not that good

How can Scatvia and Shituania even compete??

Wtf is purchasing power?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purchasing_power

I feel sad for Russia

Why?

Same reason you feel sad for Ukraine?

Binland more gay than Swecucks.

CAN NOT FABOULOUS THIS.

Maybe.

Maybe you wouldn't have to feel so if you had let them go and join the west.

Eesti is the gayest post-commie country. Let that sink for a while

They should join with us, and then we could help them. West does not actually care for Ukraine, they use use them as a pawn against us.

Go suck some cock fag xDDD

>Serbia 32%
>Kosovo 32%
brothers

>Croatia, Spain, Portugal highher than the Netherlands
Isn't Netherlands supposed to be amazing when it comes to that? Also Norway?

It's what you use to control the world my great ally friend

They have been under you sphere since the USSR breakdown, the country must have been so prosperous and developed thanks to your """care""".

>They have been under you sphere since the USSR breakdown
Not at all. Ukraine has been schizophrenic since the end of the USSR and also tried to play the West and Russia off of one another. Ukraine has been in decline since the end of the USSR precisely because it has been outside of the Russian sphere.

They were not. Do you really think that Yushenko who supported Georgia and was russophobic biggot was under Russian sphere?

Is that why Russia always has been Ukraine's top trade partner until the recent crisis and it has charged them twice the price of gas charged to Belarus?

russian "education"

Gas price is political, Belarus gets more favourable prices because they are a closer friend of Russia and are firmly in Russian camp, even if they make some flirtations west. Ukraine got higher prices because they flirt with Russia's enemies all the time, and are and were outside of Russian sphere. If Ukraine was like Belarus it would get cheap gas prices.

Talking about Ukraine switching sides between Russia and the West itself is correct. But that is the design of Russian influence, which is obvious when you compare to other post-communist countries who went fully close ties with the west, all of them being more successful than Ukraine.

This why do Europeans hate fags?

>If Ukraine was like Belarus it would get cheap gas prices.
You just proved how Russia politically has been affecting Ukraine.

Nobody wants to be in your shitty sphere and stop invading neighboring countries . Deal with it eternal bydlo.

so what, china is our major trade partner, does it mean china is in our sphere of influence? ukraine certainly was rather hostile to russia since the split

I proved that Ukraine would be better off in Russian sphere. They make their own bad choices.

Most of the Central Asians, Belarus and Armenia are in Russian sphere and they do fine. Ukraine would benefit massively from being in the Russian sphere, they just let their meme nationalism drive them into a worse situation all the time. It is a sad thing to watch.

cease your criminal occupation then

I love how every thread on Sup Forums eventually turns into a Butthurt Belt vs. Russian patriot - thread

Proof of occupation?

>I proved that Ukraine would be better off in Russian sphere. They make their own bad choices.
You haven't. If you bring up Belarus to support your claim, then we can bring up the rest of East European countries as well to prove being under western sphere is better.

>Most of the Central Asians, Belarus and Armenia are in Russian sphere and they do fine.
No.

He means Crimea

Dont you have terrorists to welcome?

>No.
You are not taking into account the region. Consider for example that the neighbours of places like Turkmenistan are Afghanistan or Iran.

>then we can bring up the rest of East European countries as well to prove being under western sphere is better.
They were always richer than Ukraine even in the time of the USSR. Soviets privileged more western parts (especially East Germany, Baltics and Hungary) to try to stop defections and present the best possible face of Communism to the West.

Crimea is better off under Russia. They actually have their pensions and benefits paid for first time in a long time and there is actual investment coming in and tourism is boosted. Ukraine's government used to just collect its taxes and then spend it in other bits of Ukraine while leaving Crimea to rot.

How exactly is this measured? They can form civil unions here so 18% seems fairly low and arbitrary.

*33%

>Afghanistan or Iran
Neither of them are in western sphere. Iran is actually your major ally.

>They were always richer than Ukraine even in the time of the USSR and you tried to fuck with Affhanistan a while ago.
Thanks for mentioning what I was going to tell, Ukraine being treated badly under your Russian influences has been long even during soviet times.

Shy Sweden is only 65%?
Aren't this is gay heaven?

>Crimea is better off under Russia
To be fair, everything is better than being under Ukrainian control. That country is a disaster

> and you tried to fuck with Afghanistan a while ago.
That's my argument, wrongly quoted as your statement.

>Neither of them are in western sphere.
Afghanistan has been in the western sphere since 2001.

>Thanks for mentioning what I was going to tell, Ukraine being treated badly under your Russian influences has been long even during soviet times.
Soviet Union is not the same thing as Russia. Russia got bad treatment under the USSR. Russian land was taken, Russians got less spent on them than other Republics etc. Yeltsin declared independence from the Soviet Union you know?

True.

Sweden used to have a higher score, no idea what happened

>no idea what happened

Hmm who knows inshallah

Germany used to have a better score as well. But we didn't change any laws on LGBT rights

Also, public support for same-sex marriage grew by 3% from 2015 to 2016 and is now at 68%

>Afghanistan has been in the western sphere since 2001.
No. The west was engaged in a war in the country. It's a different thing.

>Russia got bad treatment under the USSR.
You always bring up that rhetoric "we also suffered too!" That does not hide the fact that the others suffered by you, whether it's being more or less.
Funny tthat your kind brings up that victim logic and at the same time try to convince Soviet Union is far better than we think. Using the opposite arguments depending on which is fair to you.. baka

>That does not hide the fact that the others suffered by you
You make the mistake of thinking that Russians ran the USSR.

>and at the same time try to convince Soviet Union is far better than we think
When did I do that?

Most of the leaders of the USSR was from mainland Russia.

>You make the mistake of thinking that Russians ran the USSR.
It doesn't matter. Which is the same logic as "Americans have nothing with the US government because the president is Kenyan"

>When did I do that?
You did not, but you will be offended if I went further to criticize the USSR's misdeeds.

Stalin was Georgian, Breshnev and Chruchov were Ukrainian, Lenin was multiethnic...

>dat projecting

>Lenin, half Jew half Tatar
>Stalin, Georgian
>Malenkov, half Russian, half Tatar
>Khrushchev, Ukrainian
>Brezhnev, Russian
>Andropov, Don Cossack
>Chernenko, half Ukrainian, half Jewish
>Gorbachev, half Ukrainian, half Russian
>Yanayev, Jew
Just went through and checked them one by one for you. Only one was full Russian.

>It doesn't matter.
Yes it does.

>Which is the same logic as "Americans have nothing with the US government because the president is Kenyan"
Not comparable, nobody voted for the Soviet leaders.

>but you will be offended if I went further to criticize the USSR's misdeeds.
Why would I?

Our fags and dykes are such whiny shitbags.

Go be gay in Croatia or Spain then you fucks. Ungrateful and over privileged little shits.

As far as I know Breshnev and Chruchov were both sons of Russian immigrants in Ukraine.

Ethnicity doesn't matter, nationality does. USSR itself is the creation by Russian "nationals". Stop denying it.

Breshnev was Russian? Shit I always thought he was Ukrainian

What's the public support for chilean immigrants :3

>As far as I know Breshnev and Chruchov were both sons of Russian immigrants in Ukraine.
Brezhnev was, Khrushchev was Ukrainian.

Russian born in Ukraine, it is in his Soviet documents, I remember reading copies of them for a project I did before.

>Ethnicity doesn't matter
This is a cop out. Russia is not like Korea where there is only one ethnic group in it.

>USSR itself is the creation by Russian "nationals"
Do I have to go through a list of the first Soviet government as well for you now? It was full of Balts, Poles and Jews.

What exactly would be required for 100%? Actually what's Canada's score, they should be near 100%

Croatia isn't the best place to be gay, as most people are still opposed to LGBT rights (look up Croatian referendum on gay marriage ban). Iceland however is extremely progressive in terms of equality

Yes, we support all immigrants

Bravo Estonia

>Iceland however is extremely progressive in terms of equality
I know, that's why that 59% makes no sense.

These fucks here do not know how god damn good they have it.

>Gay men can't donate blood

Wow homophobic much?

I want to donate blood and bone marrow until I'm like a tissue thrown in the floor

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikita_Khrushchev
>Khrushchev was born on April 15, 1894,[b][1] in Kalinovka,[2] a village in what is now Russia's Kursk Oblast, near the present Ukrainian border.[3] His parents, Sergei Khrushchev and Ksenia Khrushcheva, were poor peasants of Russian[3][4] origin

Keep telling to yourself that Russia is irrelevant to Soviet Union. Why was Russia then called SFSR and ofhers were called SSR, which were heavily influenced by Russian SFSR after Stalin? Why was USSR's capital Moscow? Why did Russia inherit everything of USSR legacy, from nukes to debts?

They have higher chances of having aids so it's pretty fair to me.

>Keep telling to yourself that Russia is irrelevant to Soviet Union.
I did not say that, I said they are not the same thing.

>Why was Russia then called SFSR and ofhers were called SSR
Because Russia is big. It was effectively designed as a federation inside a federation (The Soviet Union).

>which were heavily influenced by Russian SFSR after Stalin?
Not true.

>Why was USSR's capital Moscow?
Moscow is more central.

>Why did Russia inherit everything of USSR legacy, from nukes to debts?
Read
>On the contrary, a successor state is a totally new state. This is distinct from a continuing state, also known as a continuator, which despite change to its borders maintains the same legal personality and possess all its existing rights and obligations.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succession_of_states

Russia is the successor state, so it inherited the positions of the Soviet Union in the world, such as seat on the UNSC and nukes, and also the problems of the USSR, such as debts. That is not the same thing as being the USSR.

>Russia is not like Korea where there is only one ethnic group in it.

Isn't that the fact that strengthens my argument, not yours? All of the leaders you described not "Russian" were born in the territory of Russian empire.

>I did not say that, I said they are not the same thing.
Russia is the government that inherits USSR, that explains all. USSR and Russia not being indentical entities doesn't contradict to the fact that Russia has responsibilities for everything that came from USSR.

You didn't read all of the text in the link. Did you?
>One of this federation's constituent republics, the Russian Federation has declared itself to be "the continuator state of the USSR" on the grounds that it contained 51% of the population of the USSR and 77% of its territory. In consequence, Russia agreed that it would acquire the USSR's seat as a permanent member of the United Nations Security Council.[5] This was also accepted by the rest of the former states of the USSR; in a letter dated 24 December 1991

LGBT are not humans. Opressing gays and especially trannies cannot be describe as violation of human rights. This is why Russia is not that bad.

>All of the leaders you described not "Russian" were born in the territory of Russian empire.
Being born in Russia does not make you Russian. There are Russian ethnicity and Russian nationality. Russian ethnicity is what I reference when I say, these people are not Russian.

>that Russia has responsibilities for everything that came from USSR.
Not true.

>You didn't read all of the text in the link. Did you?
I did, it is just not accurately written, because Russia was accepting legal obligations and positions, it was not accepting being the USSR. We are Russia, not the USSR.

Lenin and Stalin started Russian revolution as Russian citizens. If you want to deny the connection between Russia and USSR then you may have to deny the connection between Russian empire and Russia.

Russia has inherited every of USSR's position. You've gained priviledges of USSR but you don't want to accept USSR's responsibilities. If that isn't duplicity I don't know what that is.

>Lenin and Stalin started Russian revolution as Russian citizens.
Once again, citizenship is not the same thing as being Russian. Lenin was a Jew/Tatar and Stalin was a Georgian.

>Russia has inherited every of USSR's position. You've gained priviledges of USSR but you don't want to accept USSR's responsibilities.
We accepted responsibilities, for example debt. Russia does not become guilty of the USSR's crimes because of it though, Russia and the USSR are different.

>If you want to deny the connection between Russia and USSR then you may have to deny the connection between Russian empire and Russia.
I'm not denying connection, I am however denying the connection you are trying to make.

Then shouldn't Russia give up its UNSC seat? Why do you have something that belong to someone else?

Why would we do that?

Because you aren't USSR.
Also, you must stop the WW2 victory parade you hold in Moscow every year. It was USSR that won the war, not you.

>Also, you must stop the WW2 victory parade you hold in Moscow every year
Russian people died in the war, if Nazis had won there would be no Russians or Russia today. Doesn't matter if USSR won it or not when it is essential to Russian existence.

>Because you aren't USSR.
Ok, but why would we give up something which strengthens our power?

Then stop claiming "Russians defeated the Nazis" and having pride about it.

>why would we give up something which strengthens our power?
Because that's what you should do according to your logic.

Your assertions are as flawed as the notion that Turkey is not guilty of Armenian genocides since modern Turkey is not Ottoman empire.

>Then stop claiming "Russians defeated the Nazis" and having pride about it.
Russians did the fighting. Different state does not mean Russians did not exist.

>Because that's what you should do according to your logic.
No we should not. How is it a result of my logic?

You are just desperately anti-Russian.

>Turkey is not guilty of Armenian genocides since modern Turkey is not Ottoman empire

That's true. And modern Germany is not guilty of WW2 and Holocaust.

Because you said USSR did not belong to Russians. If it was USSR that fought, which is not "Russia" then I don't know why Russia should be honoured as the victor.

>How is it a result of my logic?
Think about it.

>You are just desperately anti-Russian.
No but I am anti-contradictory bullshits.