Linux has hard time doing simple operation such has copy/pasting or moving files around

Linux has hard time doing simple operation such has copy/pasting or moving files around.
And it crashes randomly
lol linux fags

mv a b
cp a b

If you consider that to be difficult then Sup Forums may not be your thing.

i love voluntarily pissing my pants

mac has a hard time preventing root access

Yeah but unlike windows it doesn't pause copy paste to show you ads about updates.

kek

Windows has a similar issue. Id you want root on a windows system you just call your exploit installer.exe and those idiots will run it as root no questions asked

Our ubuntu server hasnt crashed once in its 10 year lifetime winfags btfo

>And it crashes randomly
Your hardware is dying, i'd recommend looking for any popped capacitors on the motherboard.

or faulty RAM sticks.

That too(though i mostly have old machines and capacitors popping is a much more frequent problem.)

>Linux has hard time doing simple operation such has copy/pasting or moving files around.
That's Windows. Try copying a directory with 1000 small files and compare it to copying a directory with 1 big file.

This is really low quality bait.

t. someone who has never used linux in his life

newfag

It's pretty damn awful.
I'm forced to be on windows so I wrote a simple tool that packs (no-compress zip) files and then moves them and unpacks.
It's faster in many of these cases. It seems to struggle the most with things like external hard drives. Granted I deal with thousands of separate files all the time. It's not common for a user.

The difference is that Mac's root problem is built into the system. It's -part- of Mac by default.

You have to go out of your way to download something, or get on the Internet, etc.

With Mac, Apple already has it set up for you to exploit out of the box, no installs, downloads necessary.

works on my machine

Oh man that reminds me when I got a new hard drive for my htpc a few years ago. I swapped the drive, and put the old drive in my desktop. The idea was then to copy all the old files across SMB back to the htpc, like overnight.
It just wouldn't fucking do it.
I tried three times and three times the copy operation would stall somewhere halfway.
Ended up making a torrent. Windows' copy-paste is fucking embarrassing.

Yeah the file manager software isn't all that good. The reason it's not that good is because there's a faster better way of doing it already.
If you're copying lots of files around, use the command line. It'll be faster anyway.

>switching_from_linux_to_windows.jpg

Something happened