Mfw our culture is so strong to the point of booing arrogant french pricks into crying

>mfw our culture is so strong to the point of booing arrogant french pricks into crying
feels good 2bh

Other urls found in this thread:

emais.estadao.com.br/noticias/comportamento,sem-lutador-do-brasil-no-ringue-torcida-escolhe-ovacionar-juiz-brasileiro,10000070072
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mfw your bait is so weak that it made me take pity on you

oh I have spent so much time at Sup Forums that I forgot that Sup Forums is the autistic virgin self-hater concentration of BRs

lel this guy missed the boogate on Sup Forums
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

it's true

No proofs

Typical monkey behavior Tbh

That's just a reflection. Gtfo

The boo thing was funny, your lame banter is not.

Hahahaha

it just shows that "man" has a weak spirit and his loss was justified

really if you want to win so much you are unaffected by what some niggers yell

>nazis

hot diggety dog, im finna turn that red head into a white head yafeelme?

He was right about brazilian public

Fucking monkeys

I fucking hate Brazil, I'm completely ashamed in living in a place like this.

Well to be fair the people that go to sport events in Brazil are all like that, the rational people stay home worrying about more important things like the mess our country is currently is. I'm kind of happy this is happening, about 90% of Brazil was against the Olympics being here, and now after all this shit let's hope they don't come back.

rude lad

Brazil is the brown, stinky butthole of South America

Brazilians are subhumans. But we'd already known that, no surprises there.

They won't

Why were they booing him in the first place?

They are nazi

Because he is not brazillian. It's that simple.
You should have seen the volleyball matches. Everytime the brazillian team didn't have the ball the other team was booed. Quite humorous in a way

Oh yeah, I watched a match between Brazil and Australia (can't remember which sport) and they were booing us the whole time. I wasn't sure if it was because our Olympic committee had complained about the substandard accomodation or something.

You should feel ashamed just as "eehhh puto" ashames me.

Althought at least I have the excuse that ehh puto only happnes in football, and only nacos like football.

Brazilians did root for a referee on boxe, jsut because he was brazilian

emais.estadao.com.br/noticias/comportamento,sem-lutador-do-brasil-no-ringue-torcida-escolhe-ovacionar-juiz-brasileiro,10000070072

>about 90% of Brazil was against the Olympics being here

kek

obnoxious monkeys

Why can't you chimps behave?

Because we are literally Nazis.

>Brazillian ''culture''